Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase BTC? - page 17. (Read 77805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2017, 01:27:17 AM
Nothing is easy, your perception is wrong that people easily grow their BTC, they earn by their work and ability.
BTW there are few ways to grow your BTC like trading, gambling , mining etc. Mining is low profitable than other two, while gambling involves high risk so i will not suggest you to do gambling. Trading is in fact the best of all, you can earn huge profit if you are aware of the market and have a bit knowledge about trading.
so true. sometimes we see a huge income from someone, and we think that we get it easily. but, nothing is easy. all that takes effort, moreover in increasing revenue. if you want to try trading, then it's a good thing, but it takes a lot of hard work on it, so you can earn, or increase the amount of money you have.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
September 27, 2017, 12:55:39 AM
Nothing is easy, your perception is wrong that people easily grow their BTC, they earn by their work and ability.
BTW there are few ways to grow your BTC like trading, gambling , mining etc. Mining is low profitable than other two, while gambling involves high risk so i will not suggest you to do gambling. Trading is in fact the best of all, you can earn huge profit if you are aware of the market and have a bit knowledge about trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 12:14:36 AM
Everybody wants it I'm new I hope we win nice money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 26, 2017, 08:02:51 PM
I think the simplest thing is that you should invest in an altcoin that is on the top 10 coinmarketcap and keep it for 6 months or 1 year as it is sure these markets will be pumped and will be more stable than other markets.

This is the best way to increase bitcoin for me, to trade it with some altcoins, yeah long term investing is really fine, but you can also increase your bitcoin by just joining signature campaigns and other bounty program here in the forum. Just focus on you goal and you will surely achieve it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 06:19:35 PM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

you need to work hard and find jobs that pays in bitcoins in order to earn more or if you want to increase your money like joining bounty campaign and signature campaign , translation campaign, signature designing  etc as long as you can have those skills and can do the job properly for sure you can earn bitcoins  but theres no way of making easy money, we are all working hard and putting an effort to complete each task.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 03:38:54 PM
I think the simplest thing is that you should invest in an altcoin that is on the top 10 coinmarketcap and keep it for 6 months or 1 year as it is sure these markets will be pumped and will be more stable than other markets.

I think you can increase your bitcoin by investing or knowing how you can trade your bitcoin into altcoin and to make some good profit every time you are going to trade your bitcoin or going to buy some good altcoins then you can grow bitcoin there fast.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 26, 2017, 10:40:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 26, 2017, 10:34:33 AM
Thanks for the really interesting read all. I'm very new to this but it seems obvious there is no easy way.

Any quicker methods are proportionally risky.

It seems hard work, patience and maybe above all experience will help you grow your wallet.

Thanks again for the info all.
Don’t try any quicker method mate, cause you will definitely get your hand burnt in the process. Any method that is ready to give you so much for investing is apparently a HYIP scam and won't last long. If you love yourself and you don’t want to lose your assets all at once, categorize such methods as plague.

There are so many online today that promises to double, triple or quadruple in a day. What you should ask yourself is. is there even any investment that can give such in a single day, and even still have that much to give back?
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 07:19:23 AM
I'm joining different signature campaigns and Alt bounty campaign. I'm not focusing on earning bitcoin only. I also earn alternative currencies and trade it in the exchange. When the price is high I sell and when the price is low I buy them. I do the same with bitcoin to increase it. I'm not really in to trading but I soon I would like to explore more of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 24, 2017, 01:56:52 AM
I think they have lots of patience to keep their bitcoin in the wallet and which is why their bitcoin grows so efficiently. Because I don't see any other way to grow the bitcoin. If you thinking to increase the earning, then you should go to multiple earning options may be from gambling to trading and even campaigns not to forget about.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2017, 10:35:50 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There is so many methods to grow up your bitcoins. You need to work hardly for it and diversify your ways of earning BTC online, if you don't like to starting with some invest from your pocket. Trading is profitable is you have good knowledge about it. Try also the signature, Twitter and Bounties campaigns, and selling your services online for BTC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 23, 2017, 10:34:11 AM
Hey guys.

There are lots of way to increase bitcoin.This time even though your not a bitcoin holder or saver.Join to compaigns to collect bitcoin and invest it how to make it many.You can collect bitcoin if you have many compaigns.As long as you are connected to bitcoin you can learn a lot of earnings.Even you dont have cash here you can have it just find yourself if your ready to give your time and effort at bitcoin to have the benifits of bitcoin to be rich.

well goining tje signature campaigne and trading investing etc. Is a good source of multiflying bitcoin but i think it only depends on the person itself to become profitable on terms of money making.

But I will suggest you to do all Signature Campaign. Not only the Signature Campaign. Why because, any Campaign will close at any time. What I am saying is ,each Signature Campaign will run for the couple of weeks. So you may choose trade for buy a Bitcoin as a inverse in that bitcoin. If you do both means, it's well and good.
Activity: 407
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 10:27:39 AM
Being an investor on an ICO coin or trading altcoin is the easiest way for me to do so bitcoin keeps growing. Even, make use faucet can make our btc increase. While gambling, just make my btc run aground.
Activity: 434
September 23, 2017, 10:10:25 AM
1. Gambling.
2. Trading
3. Services..

No one can make easy money, Some people have luck, some people have Talent.
If you don't have both then you can try investing it in some place and wait.
Good luck.  Smiley
Yes you are right, making money is not easy, to increase bitcoin in trading and gambling is need necessary luck and talent because it is very risky, the theory looks easy but the reality is sometimes not appropriate with the theory, but it seems there is no other way besides trading and gambling to increase bitcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 09:18:22 AM
For me trading has been the most profitable way to earn more BTC.

That said, there is always a certain risk when trading instead of holding.

In my eyes being a successfull trader is all about doing solid research before, and after you placed your investment.

Being well informed about the coins you trade/hold is very important as new events have a huge effect on price.

Personally I try to focus on reading articles and attending to crypto meetings.

Recently I discovered some free software that predicts the future movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesicht.org

I strongly believe that if you put some time into understanding how to trade you will succeed eventually.

Activity: 951
September 23, 2017, 04:17:17 AM
Hey guys.

There are lots of way to increase bitcoin.This time even though your not a bitcoin holder or saver.Join to compaigns to collect bitcoin and invest it how to make it many.You can collect bitcoin if you have many compaigns.As long as you are connected to bitcoin you can learn a lot of earnings.Even you dont have cash here you can have it just find yourself if your ready to give your time and effort at bitcoin to have the benifits of bitcoin to be rich.

well joining the signature campaigne and trading investing etc. Is a good source of multiflying bitcoin but i think it only depends on the person itself to become profitable on terms of money making.
Activity: 588
September 23, 2017, 01:54:56 AM
Hey guys.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
September 23, 2017, 12:34:05 AM
Make article at Steemit =)
I used to make a lot of steem then trade to bitcoin there
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 22, 2017, 11:37:27 PM
I grow my bitcoin bececause i trade altcoin I buy altcoin the price is cheap and I sell it when the price is increase so my bitcoin will grow because of that . I also invest to the ICO and after ICO i get some reward  but before investing this you can check if the project is legit or not because theres ICO are scam so be careful. Theres many ways to grow your bitcoin you can make a research so you may know what it is.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
September 22, 2017, 06:46:59 PM
All I can think of are two ways: First is you trading. It need time for studying the candlesticks and other stuff. Second is are online gimicks like captchas or hyips and doublers that are both risky.
although both are the difficult ways to earn bitcoin as trading need too much experience while solving capcha is one of the difficult way as it require a lot of time to earn money, because the reward is always very low.  i think trading is the best way to make good money in a short time but for becoming a good trading you need to spend a good time in trading while investing a low amount of money just to gain experience.
Pages:
Jump to: