Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase BTC? - page 20. (Read 77805 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
September 16, 2017, 12:49:40 PM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

Definitely not sharing a little as it's up to you to figure things out for yourself. Asking for handouts is unbecoming and you won't getting any real help that way. But I can tell you to buy and hold for them long term, just be patient.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2017, 12:35:59 PM
If you're a scammer you can easily multiply the bitcoin but if you're a gambler you're a bit harder to multiply bitcoin. Trading in more knowledge is cool as it is one of the first trading investments. if you are a little lazy and you know you are the lucky person in the world to gamble your ez fonz money ..

No need to scam people just to gain a lot of bitcoin, you can do decent things to obtain bitcoin like trading, joining signature campaign or offering your service. Scamming are for people who are lazy and have nothing good to do in life.
That is a bad thing to do by one person, scamming more people to gain money to buy food to eat by your family, i do not think your family would be happy if their food are came from scam. Earning in bitcoin having multiple method that all of us can do because it much easier than finding a regular job with small amount of salary, just dont be lazy in working in bitcoin and i think you will be gaining much higher profit and has possibility to be rich in the future.
Yes it's a really bad thing to scam people because they work hard for the money that you earn from them. Why those people are choosing to scam others? Even they can do also a legal job with a good salary offer. There is many opportunities that may come in our life that help us to earn additional income just like the trading and joining campaigns​ were we can earn money just to be patient and learn all the lessons from it.
Sometimes, I see some people want to become scammer just by in past time, they got scammed by scammer lol Grin. If you want to become a scammer, you will smear your qualities and in someday, the money you earned from scam someone also rob by other scammer Roll Eyes
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 12:14:37 PM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

You should just buy some when you can and hold them for the long term. BTC is not a get rich quick scheme, it's here to change money and the way we think about it.
Activity: 285
September 16, 2017, 11:51:48 AM
Hey guys.

Hey I suggest that you buy bitcoins whenever you can and just keep growing them and securing them safely of course. I think when you hear about people making a lot of money they really aren't. It's always hard to tell online.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
September 16, 2017, 11:39:13 AM
Im not a huge fan of gambling and scamming. Agree with others, staking pos coins is cool also
Activity: 131
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
September 16, 2017, 10:54:19 AM
Apparently looking for a suitable project, reading through it, getting in touch with its team and doing all sorts of campaigning stuff for them nets you quite some currency already (or well, so I heard), which may, in case the project launch is a success - be worth quite some bitcoin one day. This whole system is just starting out, getting involved early on with legit projects that yield a lot of potential can earn you a lot later on.

Trading is an option ofc. But get used to the market before jumping into it, because otherwise FOMO will be quite costly in the beginning.

Gambling/scamming.. rly? Scamming, cmon.. thats BS - and gambling.. that should be done separately from any viable plans to earn btc
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 16, 2017, 10:38:35 AM
If you are a newbie then try to rank up your account till it reach junior member then look for an ongoing campaign. Now you can choose on different variation, Joining signature campaign or fb or twitter, etc. Next thing is trading or gambling but i prefer that you should work on campaign's since your just starting.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 09:02:44 AM
Hey guys.

You can increase your bitcoin money through joining signature campaigns and engaging to different sites which offer bitcoin. Buying bitcoin when the price is low and selling bitcoin when the price is high is another way. Some also engage their bitcoin in gambling and trading.  Those are such ways to increase it.
Activity: 276
September 16, 2017, 08:17:53 AM
you can join to airdrops. if you don't use your bitcoins you can join airdrop rewards and you can earn some token or coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 16, 2017, 08:00:23 AM
You can earn bitcoin by joining or doing any of the following;
1. Joining campaigns, avatar and signature or social media campaigns,
2. Trading
3. Gambling
4. Mining, and
5. Faucets.
I agree with this, if you want to earn bitcoin try this list. On this list all I tried is trading and since I enjoy it, I just try to focus on this for the meantime. Therefore I just also try signature campaign in the future.
Activity: 625
September 16, 2017, 07:20:25 AM
You can earn bitcoin by joining or doing any of the following;
1. Joining campaigns, avatar and signature or social media campaigns,
2. Trading
3. Gambling
4. Mining, and
5. Faucets.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2017, 07:09:51 AM
Play gamble with few shitcoins, dump them as soon as they pump, move to next shitcoin and repeat the circle to accumulate more btc that u can use to invest in real projects.

My 10 cent
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 03:30:02 AM
Hey guys.

For me in order for you to increase your bitcoins, probably do not stick on just 1 work. Find another way to gain profit, just like for example, join in a signature campaign then if there is a Twitter campaign and Facebook campaign, joined them. If you do, you can now have a lot of income waiting in your pocket. Lot of source of income is also a lot of money. And there is no correct way to do it, we will all have to face our mistakes. It is part of being successful in this business. Me personally, I already experience a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 16, 2017, 03:08:00 AM
To increase our bitcoin, we have gambling sites to make it grow, also we have trading platform were you can do short
term or long term holdings, then investing in mining machine but be carefull on choosing cloudmining due there are lot out there has been scattered where majority of them are just ponzi scheme.
Activity: 434
September 15, 2017, 05:01:02 PM
If you're a scammer you can easily multiply the bitcoin but if you're a gambler you're a bit harder to multiply bitcoin. Trading in more knowledge is cool as it is one of the first trading investments. if you are a little lazy and you know you are the lucky person in the world to gamble your ez fonz money ..
For me, I do not need become a scammer, why we need do that when we can increase our Bitcoin balance through trading? Trading do not like gambling, this field needs you have knowledge and good strategy, sometime, it also needs you can control your emotion!

There is so many experienced users here in this forum or rather called as also traders, You will get immediately banned if they found out that your a scammer and there is no need to scam other people because working on a signature campaign is easy, Just do not be lazy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 08:49:21 AM
You can increase your bitcoin by trading,  and by joining to different campaign Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
September 13, 2017, 05:55:04 AM

No need to scam people just to gain a lot of bitcoin, you can do decent things to obtain bitcoin like trading, joining signature campaign or offering your service. Scamming are for people who are lazy and have nothing good to do in life.
That is a bad thing to do by one person, scamming more people to gain money to buy food to eat by your family, i do not think your family would be happy if their food are came from scam. Earning in bitcoin having multiple method that all of us can do because it much easier than finding a regular job with small amount of salary, just dont be lazy in working in bitcoin and i think you will be gaining much higher profit and has possibility to be rich in the future.
Yes it's a really bad thing to scam people because they work hard for the money that you earn from them. Why those people are choosing to scam others? Even they can do also a legal job with a good salary offer. There is many opportunities that may come in our life that help us to earn additional income just like the trading and joining campaigns​ were we can earn money just to be patient and learn all the lessons from it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 13, 2017, 04:55:25 AM
there are several ways of bitcoin investment on the mine web. or the second way to trade here requires a lot of capital but the results are very unusual. and there is a third way you can gamble but this is not recommended if your hockey can win and if you lose you can be poor.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2017, 02:32:46 AM
There are many ways to increase your BTC. Like :
- Trading : use your BTC to buy altcoins and wait til the price raises then sell to earn profit.
- Mining : Buy Hardwares to mining BTC or altcoins ( you can sell altcoin to get BTC) or buy l3+ (professional miner machine).
- Micro earning : Other name of this is faucet, earn free btc from some website that they give you free.
- Service : You can find it at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 . Do what they ask then they will give you BTC or you can join any signature campaign to earn BTC for each post of you.
- Dice : Risk your BTC with gambling .
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
September 13, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: