Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase BTC? - page 4. (Read 77805 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 11, 2018, 07:03:56 PM
To expand BTC consistently the main thing strikes a chord is through trading and separated from that I don't locate any solid approaches to build BTC in fast time many individuals would significantly like to go for betting however that is an extremely dangerous strategy to become your BTC as there is no assurance that you will make benefits from it every last time.
It is true, you will earn more or get a bigger profit, but remember in trading it is very big risk you could have a loss, you must remain cautious in trading, and of course you must have a strategy to not loss occurrence.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 11, 2018, 06:57:35 PM
I think if you want to increase Bitcoin, you must be in any business, whether it is trade, signature and others, if you need to invest with Bitcoin for the long term it will be an advantage for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
To expand BTC consistently the main thing strikes a chord is through trading and separated from that I don't locate any solid approaches to build BTC in fast time many individuals would significantly like to go for betting however that is an extremely dangerous strategy to become your BTC as there is no assurance that you will make benefits from it every last time.
The first thing which you need to do is to make some good plan in a way that you can have better income from the investment which you have already made. After that, you can also look for some other ways of making money. Trading is the best thing and it can really help you out in making more number of bitcoins and that you will be able to have more profit at the end as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
Activity: 210
January 11, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
If need increase your bitcoin you will know the bitcoin process. So will learn it will help to increase you bitcoin. You will plan to work. You will gather more information. It will give more opportunity for the future investment and improve your self.  You will buy the bitcoin. You will buy the bitcoin you know the bitcoin prices list. If need prices list you will check the market places.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
The most obvious way is to put some of your BTC in an altcoin that will take a lot of value in bitcoin = more BTC in your portfolio
 Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
Right now the best way to increase btc to me is by trading, monitoring dip coins, buy them at their lowest then resale it again , repeat this process often. am also learn about day trading.. It will really help alot, if you have any issues i can guild you on trading. feel free to inbox me anytime for guidelines and steps to trading
You're right buying coins in dip is a wise choice because as expected price will increase if you're lucky you can have profit within a day just buy a coin with big volume.
Activity: 143
January 11, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
you can increase your btc by holding it until the price get rise, also by signing up for bounty campaigns.
Activity: 476
January 11, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are actually various ways in increasing a person's bitcoin. Such as mining, trading, investing, gambling and working on campaigns. One just needs to study what he or she prefers in order to guarantee the success of earning bitcoin. Otherwise, it will end up as a failure and the efforts and time made will just be wasted.

Day trade is the best way if you can really deal with it. It's profitable and sustainable. You don't need physical things, you just have to spend some spare time to work on it, that's all. Your bitcoin amount rises with time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
You can trade altcoyins in pairs with bitcoin. In this way, you can increase the number of your bitcoins. But this advice is suitable for those who are able to trade on the crypto exchange. If you do not know how to trade, you can invest your bitcoin in a promising altcoyin and when it grows in price - the number of your bitcoins will also increase.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
January 11, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
1. Gambling.
2. Trading
3. Services..

No one can make easy money, Some people have luck, some people have Talent.
If you don't have both then you can try investing it in some place and wait.
Good luck.  Smiley
It is true that if you want to seek a particular thing for you to increase your bitcoin, you will definitely need to do things for you to achieve it. There is nothing easy in this world, we must do our task and deal with decision for us to do our part. We surely need to learn, to develop ourselves and to try. Always try and always set goals for us to achieve, do not be afraid to take risk because risk is just a matter of challenge if we do our best to earn and to have profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are actually various ways in increasing a person's bitcoin. Such as mining, trading, investing, gambling and working on campaigns. One just needs to study what he or she prefers in order to guarantee the success of earning bitcoin. Otherwise, it will end up as a failure and the efforts and time made will just be wasted.

The main issue is that people wants to increase their bitcoins really fast and for that they seek support from gambling as they have a feeling that will hit the jackpot very easily and multiply their bitcoins in no time but generally people end up loosing everything in it and they start blaming bitcoins for their loss so people should not fall for those gambling games and start looking for concrete and safe methods to earn bitcoins and initially they can start their journey with signature campaign and once they have saved good amount of bitcoins it can be used as a starting capital to invest in trading and that will help them in increasing bitcoins regularly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 11, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
Hey guys.

Activity: 163
January 11, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
Right now the best way to increase btc to me is by trading, monitoring dip coins, buy them at their lowest then resale it again , repeat this process often. am also learn about day trading.. It will really help alot, if you have any issues i can guild you on trading. feel free to inbox me anytime for guidelines and steps to trading
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
By joining signature campaign in that way your bitcoin will increase then if you can earn much you can go trading or mining, but in mining you need a hardware for it.
Activity: 1
January 10, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
I'm working for 2 weeks already with some bot:
https://profittrailer.com/pt/il

making me 0.85%-1% per day on a ~0.4 BTC budget
 Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 10, 2018, 10:30:03 AM
Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.

Simple and straight mate. This is probably the most common ways people get their bitcoins and altcoins alike. Also, another method is to just buy bitcoin straight up on some stores or shops. For example, in my country, you can actually buy bitcoins based on their selling value in a convenience store, which is very helpful because you buy for as low as around $2. Some people use this to start up their holdings and invest in some projects they feel would increase their bitcoin holdings exponentially.
Activity: 177
January 10, 2018, 09:50:11 AM
Hey guys.

I think you will increase your bitcoin if you buy bitcoin now and collect and collect  that in the end bitcoin is getting expensive, and the price of your bitcoin will multiply that cost into millions.Bitcoin is the best to trade now so that your wealth will increase quickly.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
I think if you want to increase your bitcoin try to do some trading.

All you need is capital and buy some cheap coins but before you buy it do some research so make sure that the atlcoin that you will buy is legit and not a scam.

For me trading is a lot safer than gambling or investing on different HYIPs out there that are getting scam faster than before.

The other way just let your btc sleep in your wallet it will go up in time as btc rise up in value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
Hey guys.

Trading is another easy way, just like any existing state currency, digital currencies can be traded with other digital currencies. I modeled digital currencies BITCOIN and DOGECOIN. I think 1 BTC has a price of 100 DOGE, I bought 200 doge with bitcoin I have, then I have to spend 2 BTC to buy it, well the next hour it turns doge price up to 50 Doge per BTC, then I sell. Doge that I bought and now I can buy bitcoin as much as 4 BTC. Capital I have as much as 2 BTC, now I have BTC as much as 4 BTC, then I get profit from trading 2 BTC (4 BTC-2 BTC). Cool is not the digital currency trading it? I suggest to trade on Bitcoin.co.id.
Pages:
Jump to: