Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase capital investment - page 10. (Read 1143 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
March 03, 2023, 01:47:31 AM
Yes I am also puzzled as to what the OP is asking.

If you want more money to trade just use more leverage. You can do this on many future exchanges.

If you want to raise capital for a business then you need investors. Depending on how profitable the business is you might have no issues with that.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
March 03, 2023, 01:42:30 AM
I don't get it the point of this topic lol unless I'm missing something?

Question: How to increase capital for investments
Answer: Just save more money loooool

You're pretty much saying: "Thirsty? Just drink water lmao."
Activity: 182
Merit: 66
Don Pedro Dinero alt account
March 03, 2023, 01:29:33 AM
I agree that the OP does not express himself well, but what he says is understood. When he talks about 'buy more money' he means to increase his income.

I would summarise the issue in three points.

How to increase capital?

1) Adding more capital when you save more of your income, in later months, as Mahanton said.

2) Make investments that are capital-enhancing in their own right, such as buying shares in good companies. Here we could consider buying bitcoin as something similar, because although the unit is the same (for example if you buy a bitcoin and keep it you will have the same bitcoin today as in 10 years), the capital understood as monetary energy will continue to increase over time, as people will continue to flee from fiat and put their savings in bitcoin due to its limited, autonomous and decentralised nature.

3) If you have yield-paying investments, such as dividends, rental income, etc., reinvest that yield.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
March 02, 2023, 06:56:15 PM
When we do talk about capital then it would really be coming from
neither from your dayjob or came from your investment.

So the question about increasing then it would be on possible ways or scenarios.

1. Literally adding up from your own pocket
2. Compounding your investment profits or revenue
3. Diversify investment, the more the better
4. Lessening out your expenses or other outgoing transactions as much as possible

When handling out business then these factors are really that needed to be in focus.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
March 02, 2023, 06:47:26 PM
I get the idea of what you say about buying money means that you have to exchange something to obtain it and that's how you will work for it. And the typical thing we do is to be employed. Yeah, looking for a job is where everyone should start like starting from scratches and doesn't have a generational wealth to begin with.

That's how you increase your capital and that's to find more sources of income or do need to sell some stuff of yours that you don't need anymore.

And not all of us are for investment, even no matter how hard you're trying to educate people in your circle that they should start investing. If they're not risk takers, you're just wasting your time talking to them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
March 02, 2023, 06:40:07 PM
Talking is easy, but when we come to reality, getting more money is not that liquid. It means either working extra hours or learning new things, and why would you do that when you can sit and spend time in front of the TV?
Therefore, investing is not only about desire, as we all want to become rich, but also about motivation, controlling to continue doing it, and this means that there is no extra money for vacations or luxury for some time.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 02, 2023, 06:11:26 PM
You can't buy money we can earn money and that is what you're talking about.

There are lots of ways to increase your capital and what you said is one among others and its even easier to let the investment itself to grow up so with the compounding itself over longer period the returns will be a lot higher.

But for someone who start from zero may not income sources like rental income and others so they need to sell their ideas which can make them more money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 18
March 02, 2023, 04:00:54 PM
I will draw my teaching from this sub topics below;
How do you increase capital investment and make more profits?

* Buy more money or income
* Invest More money or capital
Now let's understand the concert money, is a legal tender or recognised transactional exchange documents. It can paper type, coins or digital currency. For any money to increase from example one, there's a need to buy more money, now the idea of buying more money simply to savings and rents from source of income or business involved in. When you keep the policy of savings you're buying ideas of more money which power your future investment.

And secondly invest more money means applying the idea reinvestment, whatever comes your way after savings percentage be sure to increase your investment strength, the more the polling strength of capital organization the more the outcome of financial assets and investment.
I guess this is helpful, you can add your points let's keep learning.
Pages:
Jump to: