Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase capital investment - page 3. (Read 1131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
May 03, 2023, 05:26:25 AM
It is better to consider potential consequences of selling asset against the risk involved, before you take the decision to sell any asset, as it can provide cash in the short term but in the long term it may have negative outcome. There are other alternatives available to raise funds, such as taking loan from bank, doing more than one jobs, seeking investors and launching  your own personnel business project.

Finding investors can be a good prospect, but it is also not an easy choice to raise such funds, because if the invested funds do not bring the expected increase in profit, then this will entail dissatisfaction with investors who will demand a return on investment with a profit. A loan is probably an even more risky way, since the bank will not wait, it will simply charge a fine for overdue payments. The increase in capital should be due to the growth of a successful enterprise, then everything will develop naturally, without unnecessary stress.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
May 03, 2023, 04:53:56 AM
To increase capital investment it depends on everyone situations. For a business with a continuous income we consider taking out a loan to increase capital investment. It is also important to take in consideration before taking a loan the terms and what would be the interest rates before applying. Another one is increase the sales of the business and the revenue to have more capital investment. Reducing expenses can help also to increase capital investment. Attracting outside investor can increase capital investment as well.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 07, 2023, 11:38:25 PM
I think the easiest thing to increase capital is to sell the assets that we have, don't be afraid to sell assets because everything will be able to return when we get a profit, as long as we want to try and think positively then we will find a way out or a solution.

It is better to consider potential consequences of selling asset against the risk involved, before you take the decision to sell any asset, as it can provide cash in the short term but in the long term it may have negative outcome. There are other alternatives available to raise funds, such as taking loan from bank, doing more than one jobs, seeking investors and launching  your own personnel business project.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 07, 2023, 10:40:55 PM
-snip-
* Buy more money or income
-snip-
The idea of "buying more money" isn't really how it works. In fact you can't even "buy money". You can earn the money (Or is this you way of saying to earn money: "Buy money by selling your skills"?).What you're talking about here is more like saving and investing your income, which is actually a good plan to increase your wealth in the long run.
* Invest More money or capital
When you mention "invest more money," and talk about it, it sounds like you're talking about reinvesting profits. That's a good way to grow your investments, but you got to make sure you're putting your money into the right stuff. Diversify, do your research, and don't just blindly throw cash at things that "promises" you to give huge returns.
Understood what you are trying to say, but the terms you used might confuse people a lot.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
April 07, 2023, 06:33:19 PM
Sometimes people are too excited to make a business or business big soon, many things are done to increase capital, for example by borrowing from banks, selling assets and so on, as long as we have optimism that the business we manage can be promising, then this is good and deserves to be done by anyone.
I do not think that this is a very good option, since borrowing is desirable to take place only according to a clear study of the investment prospects and the extent of the risk that it can bear. On the other hand, one of the most important principles of wise investment is "diversification of income sources", that is, the investment is distributed over more than one service to provide more income that can be added to the investment capital. In the field of crypto, it is always recommended to diversify the portfolio and not put all your eggs in one box. In my opinion, this is the best way to increase investment capital.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
April 07, 2023, 01:48:18 PM
Hi, JamesBorn;

I will draw my teaching from this sub topics below;
How do you increase capital investment and make more profits?

* Invest More money or capital
Now let's understand the concert money, is a legal tender or recognised transactional exchange documents. It can paper type, coins or digital currency. For any money to increase from example one, there's a need to buy more money, now the idea of buying more money simply to savings and rents from source of income or business involved in. When you keep the policy of savings you're buying ideas of more money which power your future investment.

And secondly invest more money means applying the idea reinvestment, whatever comes your way after savings percentage be sure to increase your investment strength, the more the polling strength of capital organization the more the outcome of financial assets and investment.
I guess this is helpful, you can add your points let's keep learning.

That OP is crapsorry!, but then something that could be salvageable is to keep it in the discussion but you abandon it, you only have one reply post, if you can do something right it is to close the economy on this post. Well! Here I am contributing to this innocuous post.

I have seen your timeline and this post below applies in this case:

To me, this is a very important guides because most at times I feel bored posting when the last post do not attracts comments, contributions or aculeates to your post. Well, is good one but more of that, people wants to see exactly what is in your subject topic. Sometimes people end up writing different stuffs off the topic of discussion, that alone discourage comments. Am a victim of it on several post. Lol but am learning the way forward here. Thank you

Then:

I wants to begins trading but I don't have money in coven, I took my wife's $200 to put it into trading wallet pending where I will do good in trading returns my wife's's money. Could this be enough to start trade?
My wife's mum's has suspect me of taking my wife's money and she didn't know I have already confess to my wife but my sweetheart doesn't wants her mum to interferes in our family matter that she knows am the one who took the money. So what do I do now that the money is legal in my hand?

Apply it to when you make a post:

People are dying too much nowadays because of careless lifestyles. Yesterday after drinking enough droves down to a slopes gutters and was sphare by God, was rescue. Another case where a responsible society man drinks and takes himself to another Man's wife to force himself on her pretending is his wife. Several time people loss lives because they're drunks while driving, you can't control the road with drunkenness, women are also inclusive. Be responsible fathers and mothers. Children cannot withstood such same and fears you bring to the family.

Friend, I am not a native Anglo but I strive to have an English that can be read, we (Forum BTT) are not a grammar school, but expressing yourself well is essential, surely you have good intentions in each post you make, but you proclaim something that you are not or you destroy it for your failure to improve your grammar.

Check what you write (and you keep writing), your OP, it's a "rarity".

But basically you are contradictory in your extended idea in time, first you try to teach how to increase your capital (this post) but then you make a post with the idea of asking (removing) money from your wife (or girlfriend).

Please OP, topic candidate for a lock:
Activity: 2310
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 07, 2023, 12:17:19 PM
Snip~
If we are a business owner then of course you would be always be mindful on how profitable you would really be and on whatever modifications or steps you would be planning on doing then it would really be entirely
be depending on you.We arent that blind on whats good or bad for our business, the main aim we do have is on how to hook up people and make them stay considering that competition is really that high when it comes to this industry which you would be needing to think on how you would really be making yourself get attached into those top performing sites or companies.
Making up a company to be profitable is something the main challenge for a business needs to pass on.
The challenges are more and some of those are beyond our control as a business owner like a policy change from the government can shatter the entire business which happened many times all over the world so to be successful while doing business we should be keen, cautious and aware of policy changes and if we get the glimpse before it actually change then we can take necessary precautions.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 07, 2023, 11:13:39 AM
I think the easiest thing to increase capital is to sell the assets that we have, don't be afraid to sell assets because everything will be able to return when we get a profit, as long as we want to try and think positively then we will find a way out or a solution.
Activity: 602
Merit: 594
April 06, 2023, 07:37:59 PM
Sometimes people are too excited to make a business or business big soon, many things are done to increase capital, for example by borrowing from banks, selling assets and so on, as long as we have optimism that the business we manage can be promising, then this is good and deserves to be done by anyone.
maybe it's true. if we really have done full research and evaluation with our abilities and also the potential of the business that is being run. then trying to increase capital can also be done. but I think taking out a loan is a risky thing. I think growing our business slowly is much safer. but if the business person is ready to take a big risk then that can also be done. and I have also seen a lot of people trying to enlarge their business by taking loans from banks. and yes many are able to do this and run smoothly. because indeed the business being developed is indeed in a good trending period in the market. but many also experience failure and even end up in bankruptcy in their own business due to not being able to pay loan repayments. but I personally prefer to accumulate capital slowly. although it requires patience but it is considered safer.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
April 06, 2023, 07:12:34 PM

how is the concept you buy money Huh
if increasing income I think it makes sense
there are many ways to increase your income with dibtc investments can give you many benefits but all need patience if you want to get the benefits you want

You only need capital to generate new income that you can experience every day or every month and this depends on how agile or active you are in looking for these opportunities. many ways can be done but some people have a lazy nature that they cannot control in the future.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 06, 2023, 06:34:25 PM

how is the concept you buy money Huh
if increasing income I think it makes sense
there are many ways to increase your income with dibtc investments can give you many benefits but all need patience if you want to get the benefits you want
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
April 06, 2023, 06:05:28 PM
the method you gave is correct, but its implementation is not easy because in practice one thing is very difficult not to mention unexpected obstacles in investing such as being cheated or stolen
one more thing you can't buy money but you can make money from the investment you buy
but if you mean to buy the money BTC I think it's the same as we buy one product to invest and make money more than 50% of the initial capital instead of buying money
Activity: 280
Merit: 206
April 06, 2023, 05:49:56 PM

Increasing capital investment can't be done overnight. Expanding a business too quickly can be financially risky because it requires a huge amount of capital investment and if a business is not yet financially stable, rushing to expand could lead to debt and even bankruptcy. If we'll increase capital investment of our businesses, it'll take time. You can borrow money from banks or other financial institutions. Some business owners are even willing to use their assets as collateral to secure loans or they can take out a line of credit to finance their operations. You can also join government programs that offer financing to small businesses like grants, loans, and tax incentives. You can also make partnership with other businesses or rent your assets or property instead of purchasing them outright.

There are a lot of things that can help you free up cash flow for other investments and increase your capital investment.
Yes borrowing and  expanding a business so quickly can be financially risky because exorbitant amounts of  capital investment and if the business is not good at the place or in the country will fall inside debt.I will not advise to borrow from bank to increasing an investment or business, saving is useable and  Increase income by all suitable forms.Increasing capital and expanding the business model or increasing the investment portfolio.  I personally think increasing investment capital is extremely important for crypto investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 06, 2023, 05:39:07 PM
I also want to add something here to what you said, In my opinion, if you are good investors and know a lot about this industry in the spread of cryptocurrency not only in the amount of money it can grow.

Because it is also possible that even if an investor's capital is small, he can grow it more than the amount he took out of a coin to trade here in cryptocurrency. Because we have what is called a compounding system and this method is effective for other traders.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 06, 2023, 05:18:18 PM

It actually doesn't matter where they get the money from. The most important thing is to keep their investment growing.
This cannot be certain when you are conducting business or investing.  Everything is risky, I think there are many ways to increase investment capital, but my personal implementation is:
1. Use savings.
2. Increase income by all suitable forms.  I can not advise individuals to borrow from banks to increase investment capital, it is completely risky to not be able to rotate capital, have no additional income... business or investment always needs to determine in advance whether the strategy is short-term, or long-term  thereby increasing capital and expanding the business model or increasing the investment portfolio.  I think increasing investment capital is extremely important for crypto investment
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
April 06, 2023, 05:10:56 PM
Making money from their money is called investment and people who do are known as investors but majority of people are earning money in the form of salary who are my statement is for because they don't realise even if they are earning more than their previous year the inflation nullifies the appreciation of salary so they are not moving anywhere just stuck and live with their job forever.

You can make a profit not only from investments, but also from business. You can create a business that will make a profit and invest the profits in the further development of the business. The advantage of a business is that it can generate consistent profits if it is well built and managed properly. But running a business takes a lot of time, which is why many owners aspire to become investors.

Business is most profitable for an individual where there is no doubt but we also need to look at the success rate of business started in the recent years which is struggling to make anything or just went bankrupt so its a very long time process and even take generations to built the successful business empire that is why it's not under my list but people who are on that way can fo that only if they have enough knowledge and financial backup to support the loss.
If we are a business owner then of course you would be always be mindful on how profitable you would really be and on whatever modifications or steps you would be planning on doing then it would really be entirely
be depending on you.We arent that blind on whats good or bad for our business, the main aim we do have is on how to hook up people and make them stay considering that competition is really that high when it comes to this industry which you would be needing to think on how you would really be making yourself get attached into those top performing sites or companies.
Making up a company to be profitable is something the main challenge for a business needs to pass on.
Activity: 2310
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 06, 2023, 04:56:56 PM
Making money from their money is called investment and people who do are known as investors but majority of people are earning money in the form of salary who are my statement is for because they don't realise even if they are earning more than their previous year the inflation nullifies the appreciation of salary so they are not moving anywhere just stuck and live with their job forever.

You can make a profit not only from investments, but also from business. You can create a business that will make a profit and invest the profits in the further development of the business. The advantage of a business is that it can generate consistent profits if it is well built and managed properly. But running a business takes a lot of time, which is why many owners aspire to become investors.

Business is most profitable for an individual where there is no doubt but we also need to look at the success rate of business started in the recent years which is struggling to make anything or just went bankrupt so its a very long time process and even take generations to built the successful business empire that is why it's not under my list but people who are on that way can fo that only if they have enough knowledge and financial backup to support the loss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 06, 2023, 03:50:35 PM
We also need God I'm anything we are doing whether getting into an investment or try to improve our business. Everything op had mentioned is good but we also have to be disciplined for us to get to the next level. It is true that the more money we get the more problem that we are going to be faced with which is true. We need to get prepared for the worse so that when the time comes when we may not have enough or we are faced with difficulties, we are going to know how to play safe and be a better person without shaking at all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 06, 2023, 03:29:14 PM
Your subject is quite mixed up because there is an investment called Capital investment and your topic says, how to increase capital investment, my point is what are you increasing in capital investment is it the years of investment or the capital put into the investment or profit realized from the investment, the answer to this question will lead us to answers.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
April 06, 2023, 03:19:08 PM

This is not only related to the optimism that someone has in building a business besides having to have capital at first, but also having to be able to see better opportunities in the business he is going to build. Because he will also be very pressured if he immediately takes additional capital from the bank or sells other assets to be used in his business if he does not see interest in the products he sells through his business.

This needs to be looked at for the sake of making it easier for him to develop his business because if his marketing targets are still inadequate or the product he is going to market still has very few enthusiasts, then taking out a loan at a bank will automatically add risk to himself and to his business as well.
Pages:
Jump to: