Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase profit in the market! - page 2. (Read 1057 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 14, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
I personally know that according to statistics, if analysts correctly predict 65% of transactions, it is quite a cool analyst who will get rich in the near future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
I think that to increase profits, you need to work more))) to find successful projects for investment and successful companies of generosity!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
not a bad strategy, but some coins go very well in front of the ethereum, at the beginning of its path! but now the market is unpredictably rolling down)
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
October 14, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
In order to increase profit, ensure you take profit regularly, do not wait for a very high profit before you decide, research well before investing, checkout the project roadmap and also news pertaining the token in order to avoid a huge dump. Invest well during the bearish period and wait for the bullish season.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
If you want to get a decent profit from this market then you should adopt a simple and very common strategy that buys at every dip and sell at high but it is a very difficult task to pick the exact right time to buy or sell by anyone. If you pick a right time to buy a coin then you can get a smart profit from here.
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
I don't think ico is a good way to earn profit in crypto right now so in my opinion the only reliable source of income is by trading or long term investment, and that's only can be done if you have experience in trading, otherwise you'll only lose money. If you want to earn from crypto for a long time I think it is very important to learn about trading and investment as that will be your guide in this volatile market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
to increase profits when trading, maybe by adding money you use to trade or buy altcoins at the lowest price and sell at the highest price. but in my opinion the first way is more realistic than the second way that requires in-depth analysis.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
I'm a noob trader but i still get a high profit, at first I start from being a bounty hunter and when I start accumulating a huge amount of tokens i quickly trade some of them in their exchanges so when I have enough eth I quickly find some good shitcoins that have a potential mostly they are 1-10 gwei in price and I start to buy a huge amount of shitcoins and I started getting profits after I hodl them for a long time.
I think the key to increase profit is timing of fluctuation because we're just depended on the movement in prices of crypto ,it tooks a lot of time for that to reach those targets or goals of profit. I believe everything has a perfect time .
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
October 14, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
I'm a noob trader but i still get a high profit, at first I start from being a bounty hunter and when I start accumulating a huge amount of tokens i quickly trade some of them in their exchanges so when I have enough eth I quickly find some good shitcoins that have a potential mostly they are 1-10 gwei in price and I start to buy a huge amount of shitcoins and I started getting profits after I hodl them for a long time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 14, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
If you want to increase your profits from this market then always buy at low and sell at high. If you enter in any coin at right time then you get decent returns from that and you can also average out your buying price if the market drops a bit from your buying level.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 14, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
If you want to increase your profit with cryptos, i think that a wise and a good decision is required. Whenever the market is down just like today, get ready with your money and wait for the dip and buy it from there. You can also diversify your investment because of the low prices of cryptos. Smiley
I agree with you, the most important thing is patience when the situation worsens, and increasing supply is the right step when the price of a token in the market drops all, so we will get a big profit when the market returns to normal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
Unfortunately, it is currently difficult to find ways to increase earnings in the crypto market. I think the only way is to increase the volume of investments and day trading with this invested money.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
October 13, 2018, 07:57:53 PM
If you want to increase your profit with cryptos, i think that a wise and a good decision is required. Whenever the market is down just like today, get ready with your money and wait for the dip and buy it from there. You can also diversify your investment because of the low prices of cryptos. Smiley
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
It is necessary to conclude only profitable transactions. Pretty logical, don't you think? If you are looking for some practical ways , it is necessary for you to dive into the textbooks.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Isn't it a pretty idea to do multiple types of investment?
If money is not only a problem, i can do crypto mining while i am investing and trading.
Add to that array of investment is some twist of entertainment as you go on online betting (but don't use your profit earned from the above-mentioned investments)
Yes, it's pretty good to have a multiple investment in crypto in order to have more profit in different platform. I think the best way to increase your profit is to hodl and wait for the exploded coin that you invest with. If you already have profit again then you can invest again with other potential coin.

I look at all crypto-currencies as an investments. I invest money and myself, for buying and earning as much coins as I can. My plan is to hold them, all ones I
carefully chose. There are many coins and tokens, but just some of them will rich higher prices.
   It`s crucial to have multiple investments. That`s diversifying, you never hold all your eggs in one basket. Why to try to increase profit in this crypto-market,
when crypto-market will grow and that`s the profit. Invest in technology in a long-term, don`t gamble with you assets.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
If money is not only a problem, i can do crypto mining while i am investing and trading.
Add to that array of investment is some twist of entertainment as you go on online betting (but don't use your profit earned from the above-mentioned investments)
Yes, it's pretty good to have a multiple investment in crypto in order to have more profit in different platform. I think the best way to increase your profit is to hodl and wait for the exploded coin that you invest with. If you already have profit again then you can invest again with other potential coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
That is really nice since its always good to cast your nich wide and not just saving your monies in your wallets. Sometimes you have to let your money work for you which could be through investment. Also holding on to promising coins could also fetch you  a lot in the future.
Activity: 99
October 12, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 12, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

That should what newbies would do to get a nice and good profit even though it was too slow and long to gain at least it has a higher chance of gaining compared to losing. This method really requires a lot of patience in order to get a good profit but it seems most traders usually doesn't have this that's why they lose all of their investments.
Activity: 476
October 12, 2018, 06:29:09 PM
It's a good method, quite simple and conservative, but you could give people more information on how to choose the right bounty and also what to do when the ICOs have their own coin with their own wallet and it's not so easy to switch them to ETH, usually you have to wait several months so they are in an exchange with enough volume for that.
Pages:
Jump to: