Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase profit in the market! - page 3. (Read 1057 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 12, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Bounty campaigns and Airdrop are well suited for earning start-up capital and for part-time work. Real and good earnings brings trade and investment.
Do not be afraid to try to trade. You can start earning very, very much.
Activity: 644
October 12, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
I think as a holder of different tokens you cannot make increase any profit of my coins if the situation of the market always falling. It can only be profitable if the market would greatly increases towards $10-15K value of highest coin in a market because there will be more people do trading which i think they sell and buy.
Of course, each of us wants to return the price level of 2017, but today the market refuses to show the red color of its stabilization at all. It will be very good if at least until the end of this year we saw them positive trends in the cryptocurrency market, which of course I doubt.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
I think as a holder of different tokens you cannot make increase any profit of my coins if the situation of the market always falling. It can only be profitable if the market would greatly increases towards $10-15K value of highest coin in a market because there will be more people do love trading which i think they sell and buy.
Activity: 434
October 12, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Increasing profit in cryptocurrency market is very simple but it may sound quite complex because of the volatility in cryptocurrency. On the average what you can do is to buy more potential cryptocurrencies when the time is up. Day trading of bitcoin can also gain you some amount of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
It is not a new tactic. It had been done over and over again.

Not all bounty hunters just cash out after they receive their bounties. Some of them tend to like trading or use it as means to get more experience into how trading really is.
I have dont this also and gained like $100 worth just rotating the same coin over and over to ETH.
It took so long and I am having some stress issues monitoring the price so I stopped it.
today there is no point in selling those Coins that have earned in Bounty companies. The price of tokens is negligible and If we sell them today, it means that we do not value our labor.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 12, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
It is not a new tactic. It had been done over and over again.

Not all bounty hunters just cash out after they receive their bounties. Some of them tend to like trading or use it as means to get more experience into how trading really is.
I have dont this also and gained like $100 worth just rotating the same coin over and over to ETH.
It took so long and I am having some stress issues monitoring the price so I stopped it.
Activity: 658
October 12, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
i think education and knowing risks is ultimate way too increase profit and avoid scammers good luck if you already made an investment decision and be safe my friend Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 04:40:25 PM
To increase profits, you must constantly improve your knowledge of cryptocurrency and trading. I think this is a good way to success.
Activity: 352
October 12, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
Market is not good now so invest on some healthy coins like bitcoin, ethereum. Buy low sell high when you follow this strategy then surely you can able to make profit. Buy low and hold the coin for long time with patience then only the profit will be more than you invest. But at the same not invest on ico's because it is very risky one. Nowadays we cannot identify the original and scam. In order to avoid this better invest on coins.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
I'm a professional cryptocurrency trader so I'm increased my profit just doing day trading. Everyone knows market is very violent although I'm making profit with trading platform. When new coin came in this online market on that time I just token and in a few days later I just sold token, this is my new strategy. If you analysis coin market I hope you can make some profit in this market condition.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
A very small % of the ICOs are making it to the Exchanges. In that event, the conversion to ETH is a huge challenge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
Market is Volatile this year, but your idea is good for newbies how to make profit & trade. Bounty & Airdrops rewards now days are not so rewarding that’s why to turn your coins into ETH takes a long time & one must be selective in choosing Bounties. So with proper knowledge & research we can invest & have good profit.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 11, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
I think that they must be self-sacrificing to gain earnings and learn for new entrants to the crypto world. Investigate product, team, platfrom before investing in ICO projects. Invest in quality ICO projects that you decide are not scam. Bounty and airdrop can be the first step to the beginning.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 11, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
Only with the increasing volumes of your work. Other variants are not so reliable for me so I can't recommend it to you. Just workk more and the result will be obvious positive.
Activity: 296
October 11, 2018, 05:54:05 AM
Have more profitable coins and doings or increase your volumes in work. It will help if you are ready to do it and your time allows you to spend it on such work.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
To make more profit first you have to loose less. Participating in more icos or trading with more coins is a good start. Increase the number of coins that you trade, or if the winning rate is high, you can also increase the value your investments
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 10, 2018, 07:37:37 PM
It is very difficult to earn profits now. Unless it's a bounty or airdrop. They are all profitable. If you invest in ICO. You may lose money. Because many listed ICO have been below the cost price recently. Everyone has different ideas. I hope you can make more profits in the market.
if at this time we can still make a profit but it's small, sell above our purchase price and take a little profit. if you don't want to lose money then don't invoke it all into ico. invest in ico which you think is enough.
Right is not easy to increase our profit because the market is still not yet rising, and im still thinking if im going to hold for a long term my coins. I think to increase our profit we don't need to invest and taking the risk just to have huge profit, we can still get profit from holding our coins, then participate in bounty because eventually you will get reward, you can also participate in Airdrop but I think its better only in bounty because mostly in Airdrop you will get nothing.
After the market had experienced a decline in me a lot getting the loss. This time, however, with the increase in attendance on the market able to I expect to get many more advantages which convince me to continue to support the development of the market in the future.
If you have more money and then just try to put it in the crypto market and i guess that will better dude. The market is so stable caused by bitcoin doesn't have a lot of volatility. That means the the whole of crypto will be following bitcoin.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 10, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
It is very difficult to earn profits now. Unless it's a bounty or airdrop. They are all profitable. If you invest in ICO. You may lose money. Because many listed ICO have been below the cost price recently. Everyone has different ideas. I hope you can make more profits in the market.
if at this time we can still make a profit but it's small, sell above our purchase price and take a little profit. if you don't want to lose money then don't invoke it all into ico. invest in ico which you think is enough.
Right is not easy to increase our profit because the market is still not yet rising, and im still thinking if im going to hold for a long term my coins. I think to increase our profit we don't need to invest and taking the risk just to have huge profit, we can still get profit from holding our coins, then participate in bounty because eventually you will get reward, you can also participate in Airdrop but I think its better only in bounty because mostly in Airdrop you will get nothing.
After the market had experienced a decline in me a lot getting the loss. This time, however, with the increase in attendance on the market able to I expect to get many more advantages which convince me to continue to support the development of the market in the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
October 10, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
if we only rely on airdrop it will take a long time to get big profits because the airdrop token does not guarantee we can get high prices, I suggest following a number of campaigns in this forum because by following the token campaign we get more and if the market gets a high price then the profit we make will also be large.
how to get high profits as investments, traders and hired hunters is dependent on analysis that fosters a strong choice in choosing options only as a bounty hunter is not too risky because they do not use funds while investors and traders promise big profits but are very risky therefore they often hold their coins
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
October 10, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
if we only rely on airdrop it will take a long time to get big profits because the airdrop token does not guarantee we can get high prices, I suggest following a number of campaigns in this forum because by following the token campaign we get more and if the market gets a high price then the profit we make will also be large.
Pages:
Jump to: