Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 6060 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

I am a student and I have a bitcoin investment. There are a lot of ways to have bitcoins but if you want an easy one you can always buy bitcoins in you local convenience store like 7/11. Because here we have that, but I never tried yet but my classmates do invest in these but I do not have soare money so all those investments that I have is grom joining in signature campaigns those are my profits and of course by simply holding bitcoins is also serves as an investment and that is the safest way because investing in some platforms like icos are risky
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
May 15, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
It is basic to know the best purpose of entry into the bitcoin, and when you enter the bitcoin, you should get ready to lose your capital on putting resources into it. I'm not terrifying you because the investing on kind is exceptionally unsafe most to the students like you. Simply place the cash and overlook that your investment. Back after the school years. You will see that you were earning on it. I say this because you should focus on your studies. Bitcoin gives cash, however, going to the school set you to become a more intelligent and wealth someday.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
May 15, 2018, 10:16:37 AM
I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

In order to invest in bitcoin, it must be purchased first, for a beginner this is not an easy task. Become a bitcoin owner in several ways: buy on the exchange, use the exchanger (such as localbitcoins), use the services of private money changers (they can be found on this forum in a dedicated branch).
Or you can earn a crypto currency in the bounty companies and airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

I think for investing in bitcoin is probably by buying bitcoin then you hold it for a certain time so the bitcoin you have can be an investment for you and you can hold it for long term so it will be more profitable
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 15, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
The thing is you want to invest in bitcoin but you don't know where to buy it. I think you just need to buy in a retailers or in a person who is also selling his bitcoin to a not bad amount of price when you wanted to invest in bitcoin you just need to make your wallet like a local wallet in your own country to make it safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
May 15, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

For me, I invest in bitcoin by trading and holding some bitcoin into my wallet and convert it when bitcoin's value increases. Yes, there are plenty ways to earn and obtain bitcoin, but you need to know what will indeed fit on your budget and time. I'm also a student like you, and in first and even now I keep reading and searching some new ways to gain bitcoin that will fit on my schedule. I just want to advise you that don't be afraid to explore and try new things and remember just invest or spend some money that you can afford to lose.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 15, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

I don't know if you have an idea on how to invest 'cuase your thread is since 2017. But here's my own opinion, you can start to invest by buying a bitcoin ( if you are pilipino you can use CoinsPh as your wallet for your bitcoin ) you can deposite there through bank and you can hold your bitcoin for a long term, but make sure you verify your account.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
You just need to buy some bitcoin and you save it for the unspecified time. but keep monitoring the market and buy at a low price when the market is down. You can buy bitcoin in some existing markets. Try long-term investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
If you want to invest you need first to buy bitcoin then appply it ın crypto currency but before that you need to have knowledge in crpyto currency. Also it is just same you need to to be careful anytime
Activity: 76
May 15, 2018, 12:30:10 AM
Even outside crypto nothing is stopping on younger people like a high school student to start investing. Actually the earlier people start to invest, the better. Crypto currencies are also too young and there are only few people in this world holding and using it. So maybe 5 to 10 years from now a single bitcoin is worth already $100k or even a million.

There are lot of knowledgeable ways for us to know more the strategy needs in investing bitcoin like reading threads in forum and through research on internet.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
Even outside crypto nothing is stopping on younger people like a high school student to start investing. Actually the earlier people start to invest, the better. Crypto currencies are also too young and there are only few people in this world holding and using it. So maybe 5 to 10 years from now a single bitcoin is worth already $100k or even a million.
Activity: 261
May 14, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

For me the best way of investment.  Study what did you want to invest your money and  if you want to invest here in bitcoin.just buy a coin if the price is down that's the best time to invest your money and keep and hold it for the long term. That's is my idea how to invest.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 10:47:02 PM
Before investing in Bitcoin, you need to get knowledge about it, learning everything about this crypto currency and its market, and also about the price's chart and history. Then you need to make a good plan especially if you look for long term holding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

If you knew exactly what bitcoin is you can invest it buy buying this coins at the exchange where it is available. Bitcoin investment is good especially if you knew how to trade this coins in the market. But for me I only invest bitcoins from my earnings here from the bounty and signature campaigns I have joined. If you want to be wise in bitcoin investment try to be updated in bitcoins daily news.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 09:39:06 PM
In investing bitcoin first be a member in the forum of bitcoin for more updates ,then have a wallet for storage of your tokens ,altcoins,and bitcoins as recommended the usr of ERC20 wallet, or myetherwallet, then you can buy or invest in bitcoin and store it in the wallet you have make, then wait for the right time.
Activity: 364
May 14, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Investing can be done by anyone student or working, you dont need to be some sort of graduate to be able to invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. All you have to do is have money to convert to cryptocurrency and hold it, there are some local online wallet that could convert your local currency to cryptocurrency, thats it.
Activity: 166
May 14, 2018, 08:57:55 PM
I think you can get a lot of information in this forum on how to get bitcoin, you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaign and some sites offering cooperation to get bitcoin reward but if you have more capital you may invest to Bitcoin with buying at exchanger and certainly there will be benefits when bitcoin prices will go up.  Smiley
The most common and easy way to invest in bitcoin is to simply buy bitcoin at cheaper price and hold for long, because btc is good only for longterm investments. As when time comes or bullish period of bitcoin you can trade or sell to earn bigger profits. Its volatility aspect attracts more investors to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 311
May 14, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
investing in bitcoin should be able to determine the right time so we can also get the maximum profit
see how the market is in progress and how the issues are in circulation
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 07:20:45 PM
You have two ways, invest your money and invest your time. Most students I know choose the later option since they don't have their own money to invest. Its a great way to earn by joining  online bounties.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 06:45:18 PM
My dream is to achieve some bitcoin. You are a student, I am a student. I do not have so much money. My hands are spent with my father giving me the money. Student life is like this for everyone. But I would say, we can try, we will earn bitcoin by working hard. I am getting bounty for this. Here facebook, twitter are helping me. I got some money by bounty. I want to invest bitcoin in this way.
Pages:
Jump to: