Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 6060 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
May 18, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
There are so many ways where you can invest on bitcoins. Imagine this is an equivalent to money in the real world. So what do you do with money to earn or gain from it is the same as using bitcoin. The simplest one is to buy bitcoin from exchanges and then sell it when you have gained. Other things you can do would include selling things online and get paid on bitcoin, or maybe create an exchange of your own, create your own lending company with bitcoin as currency, getting paid for services in bitcoin and many other things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
Its Simple we first if we are entered the bitcoin first of all we have to learn how to invest in this work because investing in bitcoin is have a enjoyment so that we should have to learn it.
It is not good to investing without searching about it at fine level price of bitcoin these days is very nice to it is time to invest, if you have money you can buy bitcoin and then store your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet for the long time after that try to keep your eyes on the market and sell later at high price, mate don’t be careless while buying and investing in bitcoin, know each and everything about seller before you buy bitcoin from him, ask the reason for selling first, the most important is holding and gaining knowledge about it while going to sell it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 18, 2018, 01:43:02 AM
I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

You can pick any market that you are interested and from there you can start investing and become a trader or just hold your coins for a very long time in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
May 18, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
Before you start investing in Bitcoin. Make sure to research first what is the best and most reliable Bitcoin broker in your country. In my case our country has coinsPh. I can use my fiat thru bank deposit to my broker to get my Bitcoin. Then I can send the bitcoins I purchased in coinsPH into my main Bitcoin wallet.

Another thing you need to consider is the safest Bitcoin wallet. So I have my trezor wallet. This is where I save my Bitcoin holdings.

Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 01:16:09 AM
I think to invest in bitcoin then you have to buy bitcoin and you have to buy when the bitcoin price is low, then hold the bitcoin you have, you can hold it for short or long term
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

If you got money, then you got no problem, you can just create a trading account, there you can trade your local currency to any cryptocurrency that you like. Everybody can do it, even students can simply invest in bitcoin, you dont have to be a degree holder to trade, but you need to study how the cryptoworld goes or your investment will surely go to waste.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:10:04 AM
I have confidence that by the end of 2018 will grow strongly again. Recently, a Chinese billionaire secretly bought 10,000 bitcoins. I do not know who is secretly buying and keeping Bitcoin but I believe their beliefs are grounded.
There are so many ways to invest in bitcoin if you have big capital you can try investing in day trading or if you have no capital to invest you can join bounty campaign to earn reward that you may exchange to a bitcoin.
Activity: 173
May 18, 2018, 12:01:39 AM
yes yes you can afford to invest in the trusted sites or do it for a little bit, go to service section here in the forum they give a lot of money to pay you and you can also rank so you can join the signature campaign I'm sure there are lots of tips when you take on the field of bitcoin, everything starts with no knowledge, diligence and patient is the secret,are just the ones needed to be our successors, how to grow investment like bitcoin? many ways to grow investment.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
I have confidence that by the end of 2018 will grow strongly again. Recently, a Chinese billionaire secretly bought 10,000 bitcoins. I do not know who is secretly buying and keeping Bitcoin but I believe their beliefs are grounded.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 11:26:18 PM
there are many ways to invest in cryptocurrency. start by using system hold or play fund by way of trading and also ico. adjust to our understanding to be successful
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 17, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Yes, actually now a days there are many ways to invest bitcoin like buying bitcoin it crypto wallets, investing to some site. But I will warn you that you should keep or careful by investing to some sites because of the spreading the scams.
Don't for investing in any sites because that is not a good idea since most of them are not legit and they are just there to get people's money and it is best for you to grow your bitcoin by your own like trading and putting some bitcoin to the good ICO projects that might see in this forum or in the internet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Yes, actually now a days there are many ways to invest bitcoin like buying bitcoin it crypto wallets, investing to some site. But I will warn you that you should keep or careful by investing to some sites because of the spreading the scams.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
Everyone easily can invest in Bitcoin it is easy to do. You can learn from youtube. I think every person needs to invest in Bitcoin for their future.
Well investing in bitcoin is not hard to learn first you should need to have a big money so you can buy atleast 1bitcoin or above and you can buy bitcoin on a lot of exchanger, just like buying bitcoin on hitbtc, kucoin and cobinhood and just hold it for long time.
Activity: 392
May 17, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
Everyone easily can invest in Bitcoin it is easy to do. You can learn from youtube. I think every person needs to invest in Bitcoin for their future.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 05:04:35 PM
There are many ways to earn bitcoin. The best way is to invest some money in BTC and wait for some time to grow it, as BTC has a long future and no one can guess the target of BTC. It achieving a new high every day. If you'll learn to trade you can earn also there hope you invest some in there.
Activity: 64
May 17, 2018, 04:54:34 PM
You have to worry about how you will invest. First you need to find out the source of your money. bitcoin need a lot of capital to invest. Because this price is high. So you have to manage money. You must invest from in your family or borrow  your friend. Bitcoin investment will benefit you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
You need to find a legit  bitcoin exchange then buy and hodl until such time that you think you are already earning you can decide to sell. There are times when market is low, you should be very patient when low or "red" time comes. It's during red time that you will have to be strong and i guess time to strategize and plan ahead. Avoid panic for it won't help you. Stay focus and firm with your decision to invest in bitcoin, don't get affected by fuds. Be always positive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
Bitcoin's investment ways are few. However, the most suitable for laymen and beginners, namely by buying it. Simple is not it? You do not need to understand technical Bitcoin or other frills, just buy Bitcoin. It has been.
Once you have Bitcoin, you can decide to continue saving or trading on the Bitcoin. Here has started the name of investment with Bitcoin, so of course it can be a profit or loss.
When bitcoin prices go up and I can make a profit, then I sell them.
Buying and holding it for the long term is the basic way to invest into bitcoins. You can also make it a habit of knowing when to buy low and selling it at the right time when it gets to a high price and make profits from the difference. You can also trade the currency which is very risky but risks high profits.
As he is a students that is why we currently do not have to suggest him to trade as if he will lose that money then he will not be able to get some other from any place. For now better is that for him to buy bitcoin and to hold them in his/her wallet for a longer time if possible then hold for more than an year. It is expected then once again the price of bitcoin increase 10 times from the current price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
Bitcoin's investment ways are few. However, the most suitable for laymen and beginners, namely by buying it. Simple is not it? You do not need to understand technical Bitcoin or other frills, just buy Bitcoin. It has been.
Once you have Bitcoin, you can decide to continue saving or trading on the Bitcoin. Here has started the name of investment with Bitcoin, so of course it can be a profit or loss.
Buying and holding it for the long term is the basic way to invest into bitcoins. You can also make it a habit of knowing when to buy low and selling it at the right time when it gets to a high price and make profits from the difference. You can also trade the currency which is very risky but risks high profits.
I think you should earn a huge amount of money from bitcoin and some of money you can pay for your study fee and that's why some of money you should hold in bitcoin for your future investment and you will get a lot of profit in future, and that's why you can start any physical business from bitcoin's profit but you will never leave bitcoin because it will more beneficial in future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 17, 2018, 04:21:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: