Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in ICO? - page 2. (Read 1366 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:29:04 AM
Investing on an ICO depends on what the minimum investment is. Research before you invest. By the way, try checking out https://vlux.io/ their project is very promising.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 30, 2018, 09:12:59 PM
Those means, which can be to risk. Namely a small part. After all, he never knows whether the success of funding or not.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
It's easy to invest in ICOs, because you have only a certain amount of capital that can be converted to bitcoin or ethereum, or it can be another altcoin depending on the project they accept. The hard part is that you need to consider and evaluate which potential projects can bring you profits. It is important to consider many new factors that can identify whether a project can succeed. At the moment, it is difficult to evaluate a project that can be profitable because the token sale is successful and the token on its exchange value decreases many times. For safety, you should invest the altcoins that were listed on the exchange because a lot of altcoins are very well priced to buy.
Activity: 135
August 28, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
Choosing an ICO is best based on two main factors: your niche expertise and marketing analysis. For example: you are well versed in medicine — choose medical startups that have announced the opening of an ICO. From this sample, we filter out those companies that are most invested in advertising their product.
Activity: 143
August 26, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
In order to invest in ICO, you need to register with Whitelist. ICO is a great tool for earning on the blockchain.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
Before investing in ICO, it is necessary to study in detail a certain project, its roadmap, and creators.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 06:39:52 PM
Having studied it in detail. First, read the white paper. Check the whole project. Look at the reviews and tests guru of the case and then invest.
Activity: 59
August 17, 2018, 05:52:33 PM
Before buying a coin on the ICO market, I highly recommend reading our forum. There is a lot of useful information on the top currencies and scams Wink
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
I've invested in this project MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.

To date, this is one of the few companies in which you can invest without fear. Decide the comrades!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
investing in ICO is very risky. you must really understand how project which you invested in
or if you can't, you are better to invest after entering exchange
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
August 17, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
1st... find ICO which is not fraud Smiley Other things are easyer. But read and learn about ICO you want to invest. That's best
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 05:28:36 PM
If for the first time you try to participate, then take no more than 10% of your capital and invest in ICO
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 17, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
Investing in ICO depends to the ICO who have minimum amount to invest. But 500 dollars is good amount to start investing to ICO and I think it will grow your money if you invested to the ICO who are possible to become sucessful if they listed to the market.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

Most of the ICO project are accepting Ethereum and Bitcoin to exchange them to the tokens of their. Your case is just to have those and it would be your investment after the token sale you can exchange it back, with income or loss.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 01:15:38 PM
I would suggest you to go to the coinschedule website there you will find the active ICOs and their progress, make sure not to fall to scam ICO, dive into their wp and focus o n the team whether they have blockchain experience.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
Actually, investing might be the wrong word. ICOs today, seem more like pure gambling — a game of chance. I don’t believe any so-called experts that find a rational explanation to irrational beliefs (Yes, James Altucher, I’m talking to you).
We, including so-called crypto experts, are prone to what Nassim Taleb in his book Black Swan called a narrative fallacy — a tendency to construct stories connecting and linking facts that are unrelated. A narrative fallacy prevents us from looking at the facts without weaving an explanation into them. For example, this token will be successful because Vitalik Buterin is on the board of advisors.
Just do your own research on ico rating site, check their team, their whitepaper, they kyc passed or not ? Or you can wait till their pre-sale over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

i think taht tou can start with this amounypt and i believ that you need to make a lot of researches about it and  i wish yupou luck
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
August 12, 2018, 06:00:12 PM
My suggestion not to be too hasty to determine an ICO project that you believe is not necessarily 100% good, by finding out from the closest people who come and succeed, analyzing it is very important in investing in ICO at least not go into scams that have spread to everywhere, there are still many ways to invest, like buying more of today's best coins.

Yes sure, it is very relevant not to put all your coin into an ICO, since even if it is good a legit, many things can affect the value and being prudent is better in those cases.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
I advise you to spend time studying and analyzing different projects . once you gain experience you will be able to invest as safely as possible . The most important thing is knowledge !!!!
Activity: 31
August 11, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
Register on the Bitcointalk forum, looking for the appropriate ICO. Study the" white paper " of the project and the road map. Look who's on the team. What they have already done and what they plan to do after collecting Soft Cap. Make a purse on MyEtherWallet. Buy on any exchange Ethereum. It is Ethereum that will need to be transferred to their smart contract address. After selecting the appropriate ICO you register on his website. Fill in all the necessary data and transfer it to Ethereum. Send them scans of your documents, if you want to check KYC. Wait. If the project collects Soft Cap, after graduating from ICO in your wallet MyEtherWallet send tokens to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: