Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in ICO? - page 3. (Read 1366 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:29:09 AM
Before investing, you need to choose a project where you want to invest and study it in detail.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
To invest in an ICO project, I think you just need to choose an ICO project which you think it's good then you just need to use your money to buy ETH or BTC depend on kind of cryptocurrency that ICO project you're going to invest in accept Smiley. But you should make sure that it's a really good ICO project to invest in Smiley.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
Invest the main thing correctly, read reviews about companies, find ratings. Very useful video reviews on Youtube.
I highly recommend this company https://servadvisor.co/      
. Do not regret that they invested their money, because the company is very promising!

https://servadvisor.co/      
Activity: 89
August 04, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
It is necessary to carefully study the project, action plan and investment conditions. For this, it is important to know the rules by which it is necessary to consider the ICO and distinguish good projects from deception.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
July 27, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

there are many ico you can invest, and the amount of $ 500 is quite large.
so you can start right now, but one thing you should know, that not all ico will get success even more to achieve high value after entering the exchange. this is where you should try to find knowledge about research and analysis.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
Investing into cryptocurrency is good and also pay a lot of money but before you find a good project for you to invest in that will give you what you really want you still need to make a good research about them before you invest and when investing have it in mind that you are taking a risk which is your on your own so why not invest with a little amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 47
July 27, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
A good option to participate in ico pools, then you can invest in a worth project. The website icopools.io has a list of popular and upcoming pools. But pay attention to the terms of participation, I would recommend the pools created on the basis of Mywish ICOpool smart contract, because so you can protect your investment if soft cap is not collected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:54:00 AM
Analyze the project and research the developer if they already prove something before. Then if you trust the project invest in the earliest to stage to get bonuses and avail the cheapest price.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
I recommend that you invest in the Eloncity project. He has great potential, an idea and a great future. 500 $ now it's about 1 eth. With this amount of investment, you can easily multiply your investments by 2-3 times.
Activity: 921
July 27, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
I can give you advice not to invest in an ICO now because you are likely to lose your money. It is better to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange, firstly it is cheaper and secondly it will eliminate a part of fraudulent projects.
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
Carefully analyze the company in which you invest your money, study their idea, its potential, study its team
And be willing to wait a long time, until you can profitably sell a coin
Activity: 658
July 26, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
Keep in mind that market is still bearish although bitcoin is trying to wake up the whole market by growing the several last days but altcoins are not growing sufficiently. It means that it is very difficult to find an ICO which will be very successful. So, my recommendations for you is simple, do not trust anybody and make your own market research to choose a nice ICO.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 26, 2018, 05:48:21 PM
buddy i think you should find out a friend which investing icos. because in here you cannot be able to get an exact details how to face ico . you have to find a good ico. be sure to prevent scam icos. so i recommend to ask your friend or find a ico project in ico rating website. in addition to that you can search from youtube how to face ico and what is the procedure of most icos.
Having an experienced ICO investor to guide is a great investment, but I think that for the long term, every investor needs time to research the market and cast it. get their own experience. It is not easy to invest in ICOs because there are so many ICO projects in existence so let's study them thoroughly before investing.
Activity: 188
July 26, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
At first, select a good ico to invest. You have 500 USD that means more than 1 ETH, and it is a pretty good amount to invest in an ICO.
After selecting ICO Projects, follow their medium account to know how to participate in ICO.  You will find a video tutorial or step by step participation tutorial. Good Luck
Activity: 97
July 26, 2018, 05:42:55 PM
To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

500$ seems like a good amount to start with, first of all you definitely have to check the background of the team behind the project, search for them on social media, linkedin especially, in order to check their previous works and if they are not taking someone's identity or something like that.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 26, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
With just $ 500 worth of investment in ICOs, it's a small amount of money. Therefore, if you invest only choose the most potent ICO possible to avoid the risk of investment. And you should select ARAW, the very potential ICO at this point when it has sold more than 60% Token.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 26, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
The only advise I will give you is that we are in bear market, so if you want to invest in an ICO, you have do a deep research to find out the ones that will do well in the market, or if it's possible you can wait til bear market is over, but if you insist on going on, then don't hope too much from the investment
While he can invest not only to ICOs but he can just buy bitcoin and hold it.

And the timing is pretty good today, bitcoin went down again from $8,400 and now it was less $300 which is a good entry point for someone who really wants to buy.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
The only advise I will give you is that we are in bear market, so if you want to invest in an ICO, you have do a deep research to find out the ones that will do well in the market, or if it's possible you can wait til bear market is over, but if you insist on going on, then don't hope too much from the investment
Activity: 51
July 26, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
In the Russian ICO, for all the love for the" quality " manufacturer, if it is not Marinichev's projects, I would still not advise to invest, if without any experience. Choose a project with a good study of tokens, it is better to something from new industrial developments and invest a small amount.
Activity: 351
July 13, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
buddy i think you should find out a friend which investing icos. because in here you cannot be able to get an exact details how to face ico . you have to find a good ico. be sure to prevent scam icos. so i recommend to ask your friend or find a ico project in ico rating website. in addition to that you can search from youtube how to face ico and what is the procedure of most icos.
Pages:
Jump to: