Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Invest in ICOs? - page 2. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
I think the most important thing when you want to invest in ICO is; First, Check team background, look for transparency, work experience, and their emotional maturity. Then ... learn about the products they offer. there must be a clear 'need' to be met, a market with a solution and ideally a long-term vision there must be clear and profitable. Read their whitepapers carefully, look at the roadmap and through the currency industry and Blockchain addressed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 30, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

I totally didn't understand what you're trying to say from this post.

Your question is how to invest in ICOs but you also said you successfully participated in some ICOs already then what else you want to know about investing in ICOs?

You mean to say some ICOs have given you profits and some are not?

ICOs investments are a very high risk and reward programs because if your ICOs picks up then you can make a lot of money otherwise you may lose most of your investment.
So do I. Your title and your content are not relating. So, your question is "How to earn the money for investing to ICOs?"
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 30, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
the real thing about an ico is to join when there are (50% off from token price) most icos do some pr sales. But the chance of being scammed is higher at the prsale aswell
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
My essential objective in putting resources into ICO's was to explore and see how this new market is functioning at this point. It is overhyped and it would seem that an air pocket. In any case, the blockchain innovation and decentralized biological system are probably going to change how our social orders works. Before you can put resources into an ICO, you need to purchase Ethereum. Setting up Myetherwallet, since the greater part of the ICO depend on Ethereum brilliant contacts your crypto wallet needs to help getting tokens.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 27, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

I totally didn't understand what you're trying to say from this post.

Your question is how to invest in ICOs but you also said you successfully participated in some ICOs already then what else you want to know about investing in ICOs?

You mean to say some ICOs have given you profits and some are not?

ICOs investments are a very high risk and reward programs because if your ICOs picks up then you can make a lot of money otherwise you may lose most of your investment.
I am also confused by the statement, but I am trying to understand the purpose of it, maybe he has followed some ICO and he got good results sometimes he lost his money, I think ICO works like that, if you participate in the right ICO you will get a lot of money, if the ICO fails, you also get a failure, place your bet and enjoy the process!
you can invest in ICO because I know if you want to invest in ICO you have to be careful and you better look at the white paper first if you want to follow a good ICO project and avoid the fraud so from now on it's a lot of people who invest in crypto because ICO is a lot of scams

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 08:56:16 PM
Investing in ICOs requires a lot of hard work as you perform a personal study into the project in other identify the right ICO. First of all, you must know the idea behind the project by reading the whitepaper. Is the idea worth attracting the interest of investors? If yes, then you are a step towards a good ICO. Also, check the credentials and status of the team members in order to weigh their expertise towards carrying the project to its full realization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 08:51:39 PM
So, are you telling us about your experience on investing in ICOs? teching us or asking for advice? Making an investment is too simple yet the process of choosing the right ICO is more complicated especially if you don't have any prior knowledge about on how your so called "system" works.
Activity: 106
July 27, 2018, 08:28:30 PM
First thing you should look out for is the members of the project, you definitely need to check their background to see their previous projects, their reliability, etc, after you check that they are completely legit, than read their whitepaper and start searching for the project itself, what is it all about and does it meet your requeriments...
Activity: 420
July 27, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
Your English is so fucking terrible Smiley. I can't get what you mean and the reason why you create this thread Smiley. You wanna invest in ICO but you don't know the way to invest? Or you don't know the way to find out good ICO project to invest in? Forget it, I'll not show you anything unless you improve your English at first Smiley
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 08:08:27 PM
The first thing to look out for is the team behind the project, if you find them on social media, especially linked in, check their background, past works, etc. After you assure that they are not some scammers then you can easily read the whitepaper of the project to see what the project is about.
Activity: 38
July 27, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
Be exceptionally careful about new activities that are searching for your ID data while taking an interest in an ICO. I realize that there are controls to fit in with, yet any ICO deserving at least moderate respect will host a confided in third gathering taking care of their ID confirmations, as opposed to putting away your information themselves, as this is helpless against hacking.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 22, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
It's an ICO winter right now so make sure to be careful about picking just any ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2018, 01:00:09 AM
Very risky to join ico investment if we have no knowledge about the project ico.We have to know and can choose ico which will be successful in the launch of his program into the market.If we wrong join invest in the project ico.klwe will lose much and balance we will be forfeited when the project failed.learn of knowledge first about ico before you want to join invest ico project
Activity: 28
July 22, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
Dear all,

Thanks,

Unfortunately everyone seems to be going off hype of projects and then they get bitten and behold you get a bearish market. guys invest in icos that you believe in for the technology. for how they disrupt centralized system and whether you believe the team with their partners can deliver. dont go on hype.
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
It seems to me that you are right in your actions, otherwise you can not earn. You only need to study the market and enough theory to understand what project you need to invest, and what is not and what actions are best not to perform
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
Very responsible approach to the selection of the project.
To study all possible information on the project.
To communicate with other potential investors at the forums, where information on the project is published.
If knowledge is allowed, then study the project code and its business model.
Assess the risks of investing.
If you are looking for a new way of investing, then ICO is what you need. If the analysis is correct, the profit from the ICO will exceed the profit from the IPO several times. But remember that investments are associated with an increased risk and any investment should be treated very deliberately.
Activity: 335
July 19, 2018, 02:51:13 AM
For investment in an ICO. Of course things you should do first is to choose a good project ICO. If you are unsure on a project, then you can read the rules, how to invest in the project. In addition, you should also understand, that you should be investing in coins. Most of the ICO use ethereum. Then we recommend that you prepare your coins, too.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Investing in ICO is really something of careful observation. Never jump into investing in any ICO. Mark out time to check all the relevant information needed before making investment. Some ICOs have turned out to be fraudulent while others have turned out successful. Check reviews, read through their whitepapers and ensure you pick critical points beofe making investment.
Activity: 392
July 19, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
You need to do intensive research before you put your money on ICOs. Being able to pick the ones that will actually make a working product and will benefit the masses is really hard to get by due to the current stream of projects. I would suggest checking ICODrops to see what they can recommend about upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 02:38:41 AM
The following factors need to be researched thoroughly in order to differentiate between a legit and scam ICO:

-Whitepaper
-Development team
-Social media interactions by the development team
-Bonuses provided
-Soft cap and Hard cap

Researching these factors has almost always helped me avoid scam ICOs completely which is why I always advise doing your research before investing into any particular ICO.
your suggestion is correct but it is time consuming and inefficient, my suggestion is you should make a judgment based on their product, if they have mvp or beta app, you try and analyze.
Pages:
Jump to: