Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Invest in ICOs? - page 6. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
May 12, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
Investing in ico is a great idea. But there are a huge number of risks. To become an expert in choosing an ico, I recommend first to participate in the bounty
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
Well.. Investing in ICO's can be very profitable due to the fact that one is able to get in asset quick and often ahead of other market participants. This is important fact to consider that one should be very careful when deciding and judging which coin is worth to invest in and which not if one is looking to make money in this market. Investing in ICO, first you must  to know about crypto and most likely strategic thinking and asset judgement is needed inorder to decrease chances of entering bad asset.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 04:23:48 AM
Be selective if which piggybank you put your coins. You can't 100% know the future of an ICO, but you can make research.
_the team,
_the working product,
_the hype etc.
Good Luck!
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
I see more and more people talking about Paytomat.  And at first I thought that it was a bad spam, but I decided to take a chance and, at the beginning, I did a little bit of risk, and then it all turned out to be surprisingly good, I wondered where it was, and it was not there, it was strange because it got used to everyone who wants to swear.  But the company is really cool and sincere.  Therefore, do not think that the spam, was simply surprised by this discovery
May 11, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 04:15:58 AM
Many people in my environment ask me where I invest.  But I think this question is not correct, because each individual chooses investment individually, in addition to the aspects of profit, it is necessary to oversee the value component as well.  So it is desirable to define at least between bitcoinom and ICO, but in these spheres already to choose more personally.  For example, I chose Paymot.  because my selection criteria are trust in the company, publicity, openness, stability and a couple more.  But the main premise of this comment is that everyone chooses himself
May 11, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Activity: 58
May 10, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
First, make sure you choose a solid project to invest in,carefully examine the project,do your due diligence: Read the information on the project's website, check out the team and the advisors, and read up on their backgrounds,after you've carefully considered all of the above and decided you want to participate in an ICO, make sure you know how cryptocurrencies work.

Then, send the amount of ether you want to invest to your wallet. (Never send money to an ICO from an exchange; always send from a wallet such as Parity or MEW.) At the time of the ICO, you will send this ether to the ICO contract address. Protect the wallet with a password, and store it safely. If you lose access to your wallet, you lose all your funds. 

Before we go further, understand that all ICOs are different. There are no rules set in stone. Some ICOs aren't on the Ethereum platform, but majority are.In the simplest of terms, the process of the ICO boils down to this: You send some ether to an address, and after the ICO's done, you get tokens in an amount proportionate to the amount of ether you've sent.
Activity: 72
May 10, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
At menlo.one we are creating a decentralized ICO marketplace that allows users to safely invest in the hottest ICO's safely, and also interact with the projects they are looking to invest in, in a way not previously available. We will have an ecosystem full of blockchain experts exchanging information, research and due diligence with each other, meaning you can be fully confident in your investment. Please check out our website and join our Telegram chat, we'd love to tell you more about the project! Thanks everyone Smiley www.menlo.one
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Each ICO project has their own way to invest. Some project don't require sign up, you just need to send ETH or BTC to deposit address but with some other projects, you need to create an account to get investment address cause they want to keep investment address private and with this kind of project, you often need to do KYC to be able to invest.
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
If be honest, I did not quite get the point of your question) .. you write about the fact that you are already participating in IСO and at the same time you ask about it.. I'm the newbie and too very much want to know the answer to your question)
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 10, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
Sorry maybe I can't answer your question well how to invest in ICOs.. I only want to share thectop two favorite resources to learn about ICOs.. here you are :
ICO Drops (ICO Drops)
ICO Drops is hands down my favorite place to research ICOs. The layout is simple and clean, so it’s easy to find active and upcoming ICOs. They rate ICOs based on hype and interest, which saves time. They even tell you if the ICO is available in all. countries.
ICO Alert (ICO Alert)
ICO Alert is my second favorite alternative to ICO Drops.

Hope it can help you Smiley

Yes, by seeing the ICO listing we can invest but we have to find the project potential otherwise, we will end up in loss. There are many ICO listing websites which has many ICO listing daily, but without researching we can't simply invest there.

You are right, it's also a good idea ...We are not only listing but we have to find the information first to get the potential Smiley  thanks.
Activity: 3
May 09, 2018, 09:02:10 AM
Nowadays in the world of crypto currency ICO is flourishing business. ICO is a project that helps young crypto currencies to start. If you want to invest in one of such projects, then you have to be serious with this issue. How I've said before there are a lot of ICO projects now, but it is difficult to choose the real one which is not a fraud. I can assign a few aspects for the best choice of ICO:

1) Look at the team, because the team is the face of the project. It would be better if the participants will be more than 8. It is important to note that they are really professional people with experience and that different people deal with technical, financial and marketing issues. Moreover, do not forget about the advisors. The existence of well-known advisors with previous successful projects is a big plus for the project’s team.

2) Team's openness. Look how actively the project is shown in the social networks. It's better to cooperate with people about whom you've already heard something. If the project uses social networks actively , and the founders have LinkedIn or Facebook, it means that they are open to questions from any person.

3) White Paper. On the website of any project you can find the white paper and have a look. This is a document, which describes all the activities of the project. There should be a financial assessment, business model, market assessment, competitor analysis, road map, technical model, marketing plan, and a description of the team members. White paper is the most important aspect of the project, where everything should be written clearly and detailed.

Anyway, the first two aspects are not so difficult for understanding, but the situation with the WP is more complicated, because in this case, only a professional analyst can make a verdict. Therefore, if you are interested in some project, look if there is any investment or technical expertise. Usually this is done by rating agencies, which not only make such examinations, but also do rating assignment of investors' attractiveness. In addition, I advise you to pay attention to the evaluation of the project on the sites of approved rating agencies, such as ALFA Rating (https://alfarating.com). Summing up, I would like to add that for selecting a good ICO, you have to take into account not only well-done site and its promotion in social networks, but also the quality expertise made by the analyst and the availability of the rating.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

Then You are looking for gems like blockchain   hotels. If you consider their business plan that aims at hopsitality (hotel) industry and through a mix of factors (white paper) will be able to bring the price down to be very competetive and focusing on crypto friendly atmosphere and communal area functionality ....
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,
you intend to make short-term investments using ICO and just a few months you have not felt anything, it's normal, the possibility you invest in a state of stable market conditions and you do not want to be patient to wait, try to invest long-term, maybe you can feel it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
May 07, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
Sorry maybe I can't answer your question well how to invest in ICOs.. I only want to share thectop two favorite resources to learn about ICOs.. here you are :
ICO Drops (ICO Drops)
ICO Drops is hands down my favorite place to research ICOs. The layout is simple and clean, so it’s easy to find active and upcoming ICOs. They rate ICOs based on hype and interest, which saves time. They even tell you if the ICO is available in all. countries.
ICO Alert (ICO Alert)

Yes, by seeing the ICO listing we can invest but we have to find the project potential otherwise, we will end up in loss. There are many ICO listing websites which has many ICO listing daily, but without researching we can't simply invest there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 07, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
ICO Drops (ICO Drops)
ICO Alert (ICO Alert)

Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 07, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
To invest in an ICO project, you need an ETH wallet and have an ETH in it. Commonly used in the investment is Coinbase, then choose the right time to invest in the ICO, usually private and pre-ICO. And you should remember that ICOs always require KYC investors, so they need identification like passports.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
You should know that each ICO project has their own invest way so it depend on which project you're going to invest in. But at the moment I think almost ICO project also require KYC for investor so you need to pass the KYC first if you want to invest in any ICO project. Beside I think you should stop using ICO alert, cause you only receive alert about project paid money for these services to promote for their projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
To invest in any ICO, you would have to do your due diligence. Research is important. I would recommend Allstocks  for you. Awesome product with great team
Pages:
Jump to: