Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 18. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
November 29, 2019, 08:51:03 AM
I believe in your main investment in BTC.  BTC is the best short-term investment when you have large capital.  Or you can extract a small portion to invest in altcoin cheap.  BTC has been my safe investment since crypto was born because it is quite safe for me.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
November 22, 2019, 01:21:12 PM
At the moments i can tell you will continue to lose your money investment. Just go with a low risk rather than a high risk like new tokens out there. with low liquidity and has no fan to backup it most likely will eat you alive with a new projects. Better to stick on low risk for now and wait for altcoins sessions to come.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 22, 2019, 01:17:34 PM
In my opinion, you do that very well. But if you believe and want to get rich fast, you can risk it. 500 to deposit into BTC to have a safe deposit.
Activity: 62
November 22, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
I think you should invest like that. Your 1k investment is a safe choice, while the remaining 500 are opportunities that can make you more profitable without being too risky.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 15, 2019, 11:10:29 AM
I would invest the whole money into Bitcoin, maybe a small percentage into ETH, but this is it. Cryptos, especially altcoins are disappointing hard and I do not see any alternatives in investment options besides of buying BTC and wait.

Whole money sounds suicide in cryptocurrency, only invest your money that you don't need it or without that money your financial condition still fine, that's how people invest in crypto. It's similiar like gambling but more promising and also if you want to go all in in crypto it's better to split into some coins so you will have more chance to increase your portofolio value
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 11, 2019, 01:47:51 PM
I would invest the whole money into Bitcoin, maybe a small percentage into ETH, but this is it. Cryptos, especially altcoins are disappointing hard and I do not see any alternatives in investment options besides of buying BTC and wait.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
November 10, 2019, 08:19:08 PM
If you see the market movement now you are investing in altcoins like ETH, XRP, XLM, BNB and LTC. Some of the Altcoins are very potential to get good profit for both short and long term investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
November 10, 2019, 07:10:57 PM
I think investments that suit you are short-term coins such as Stellar (XLM). But before you invest, make sure to understand the techniques in order to reduce losses
Activity: 380
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 10, 2019, 06:30:36 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

I think TRON is very good for investment, the current price is $ 0.019450. If you invest around 500 dollars. You can hold more TRON. If the price drops, it is not far from the base price. This can reduce losses when prices drop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
November 03, 2019, 09:17:21 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

If I invest with $ 1500, the first thing I do is invest $ 1000 for bitcoin because bitcoin is an important factor why the cryptocurrency market exists. The remaining $ 500 I will share in several coins such as Ethereum, Litecoin or EOS
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 03, 2019, 08:44:24 PM
A good choice with an investment $1,000 in bitcoin, because indeed the risk is lower than investing in altcoins. I recommend
the remaining $ 500 is invested in ETH $ 200, LTC $ 100, BNB $ 100 and DOGE $ 100. With the distribution of investment it is
expected to be get a big profit. And if there are altcoins that dump, usually there are pump altcoins. So for my altcoins investing
in several altcoins to be safer. And can feel the profit in turn.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2019, 08:36:11 PM
you are better to save your money, then start to learn trading cryptocurrency. you can learn from basic such as technical analysis, fundamental, money management, etc
because you will need it to get quick profit in cryptocurrency. without any good knowledge, youll just lose your money like your last investment
remember that many people recommend coins to you, but most of them dont tell you about how stoploss placed
stoploss is a must because you wanna take short term and dont wanna get big los
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2019, 08:20:28 PM

why don't you just buy etherum? or doge? or both?
if you buy bitcoin, it hasn't reached the amount of 1 bitcoin. yes, even though the estimated profit does not count whether it has reached 1 or not, but I think it would be more effective if you just buy altcoin with a large amount. because it is the market movement that determines your profit, not the most expensive coin at the moment or when you buy and expect even higher increases.

etherum and doge have pretty good increases, and I think both altcoins are the right choice.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
November 03, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

People will suggest to where they were belong to campaign. You can save 500 USD for Binance IEO or new coin. As your experience, you should take risk 500 USD, invest all money in new technology. From Running and upcoming almost all IEO which projects has strong community.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 03, 2019, 07:19:20 PM

try to split your investment into some altcoins to minimize your loss if your investment goes fail, don't just invest all of your money in one or two altcoins. before you decide to invest in altcoins, you should do your own research about that coin, analyze it and learn from previous mistakes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 03, 2019, 07:16:20 PM

500$ is enough for daytrading ang take quick profits. Maybe you can earn like 20$ daily if you know what to do. Looking for other people analysis and copy their portofolio is actually good enough if you're confused enough to choose what coins to invest. But make sure you always set a stop loss every time you make a trade. And don't be greedy for daytrade, 3% profits is more than enough rather than you hold longer and then you missed your profits
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 03, 2019, 07:12:27 PM

It would be better if you look at previous experience, why do you lose?
In my opinion, if you want to invest, you should use a strategy, where before you invest, you must first determine whether you want to have a short-term investment or a long-term investment, after that you should be able to choose altcoin that has really great potential, for example in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
November 03, 2019, 06:48:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a huge potential market, it has the potential to bring huge profits to investors. however the risk of investing in crypto is also high. So I recommend you do a thorough research of cryptocurrency before investing. For starters, I recommend investing in Bitcoin, which is the best currency on the market. Besides, you can also buy Ethereum, Tether, Stella.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
November 03, 2019, 04:48:07 PM

With investing in the crypto space, knowledge about the crypto market is the key essential for any kinda investors who are thinking of investing in any crypto coin. I will advise that you should first try to understand the crypto market before investing in any crypto coin.  This will help you maximize your margin of profit and minimize your risk of losing your investment capital.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
November 03, 2019, 03:45:41 PM

If I were you, I invest it on bitcoin because there are a lot of coin now that are not good for investing. Sometimes waiting it for pumping can cause for dump too much. It was hard to invest that's why I don't want to try.

You can half your money for investment at least you have a half when you lose another half.

The newbie must invest the most money in Bitcoin, but no one should forget that the crypto market has thousands of altcoins, and each of these alts can Moonrise at any time. It would be good to buy Ethereum and at least 3-7 tokens, which can be trusted. If I would start again, the choice will be as follows: ADA, ETH, Eidoo, EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: