Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 15. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 23, 2019, 01:45:15 AM
Bitcoin has gone up by 6% during the last 24 hours. I am not sure whether the current trends will continue in the near future or not, but from what I have observed in the cryptocurrency market during the last 2-3 years, I can say that we may be in for a major bull run. The block reward halving is only a few months away now and that is going to cause a spike for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2019, 01:34:32 AM
When considering the best cryptocurrency to invest, the best altcoin is we have to see the potential for the growth and work of such coin products. This factor can ensure that it is always relevant and will grow rapidly so that many investors are investing in coins.

According to my best altcoin for investment is select the top 10 https://coinmarketcap.com rankings like

Eth
Xrp
Xlm
Bch
Ltc
Eos
Bnb
Trx

There are so many good alt-coins, you listed some of them and I have some from each of them, except BCH. I have ETH,
XRP, XLM, LTC, EOS, BNB and TRX. Some of them are under a dollar, some are over 100$ and couple are in the middle.
   I would invest 1500$ in all of them again, cause I can't decide which one is better and which one can have better future.
If not the same amount in each of them, then some more others less, but I would want to have some from all of them, like
I do now. I just didn't invest all at once, I do it on monthly basis over a year now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
December 23, 2019, 01:20:03 AM
would not say BTC as low risk. However thats considered as lower risk than any other coins. Crypto itself is very risk category. Anything can happen to crypto depends on the regulations coming from different countries.

It would not be the best idea to invest in bitcoin right now, but I can say, a bit of a days ago is the best time because the price reaches 6000 dollar drop. But right now, it already gains market price of more than 1000 dollars and it is really hard to invest if you know it is not the best price for you to buy as you will be not that efficient. It's better to find some altcoins first and wait for bitcoin's price to fall down and if you think the price is too low enough then pursue, 1.5k dollar investment is quite big.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
December 22, 2019, 10:34:51 PM
When considering the best cryptocurrency to invest, the best altcoin is we have to see the potential for the growth and work of such coin products. This factor can ensure that it is always relevant and will grow rapidly so that many investors are investing in coins.

According to my best altcoin for investment is select the top 10 https://coinmarketcap.com rankings like

Eth
Xrp
Xlm
Bch
Ltc
Eos
Bnb
Trx
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
December 22, 2019, 10:18:32 PM
its very risky to invest in crypto currencies market due to inflation and volatility which has rapid increases and dramatic falls. you can invest to the top digital asset in the market but it takes time to make profit, but if you are looking for short term returns you can try ieo conducted to top exchanger like binance.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
December 22, 2019, 10:17:52 PM
If youre scared of losing and only wanted to risk a little btc is a low risk cause its the most famous and trusted crypto. Its good if youre willing to risk 500$ on some potential coin pick one that durely can give you high profits in the end. I suggest check out chainlink, gochain, harmony, and tokoin. These platform seems a good chance and performance is highly appreciated.
the best thing to invest in altcoin is ethereum, and after that is BNB, BCH, and LTC. The coin you mentioned is quite good up to now, but we don't know of further developments. but for the coins that I have mentioned have survived long ago, and have been proven to make some people feel satisfied.
altcoin at the top is indeed safer than new altcoin for which we don't know its credibility for the long term. I think what you mentioned is a high ranking altcoin, for the future how, I think it is a risk. the main thing is to divide the risk by investing in some altcoin

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 22, 2019, 10:04:41 PM
If youre scared of losing and only wanted to risk a little btc is a low risk cause its the most famous and trusted crypto. Its good if youre willing to risk 500$ on some potential coin pick one that durely can give you high profits in the end. I suggest check out chainlink, gochain, harmony, and tokoin. These platform seems a good chance and performance is highly appreciated.
the best thing to invest in altcoin is ethereum, and after that is BNB, BCH, and LTC. The coin you mentioned is quite good up to now, but we don't know of further developments. but for the coins that I have mentioned have survived long ago, and have been proven to make some people feel satisfied.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
December 22, 2019, 09:25:52 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 22, 2019, 09:07:54 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Agree with the decision to use $ 1000 to invest in Bitcoin and use the rest for altcoin. Choosing the wrong altcoin can result in losses and you should choose altcoin that is in the top 20 coinmarketcap because it is well known by the crypto community and has a large transaction volume
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
December 22, 2019, 07:51:12 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

first of all read this topic, it provides a good strategy to accumulate bitcoin considering the volatility of this market. the idea is not to hold forever, but to sell a fraction of your holdings every time the value of the coin doubles e.g. if you have 1 BTC and the value goes from 7K (the price you initially bought) to 14K then you will sell 0.10 BTC. When the value goes to 21K then you will sell 10% of 0.90 BTC and so on:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sss-a-sane-and-simple-bitcoin-savings-plan-345065
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 22, 2019, 07:44:54 PM
would not say BTC as low risk. However thats considered as lower risk than any other coins. Crypto itself is very risk category. Anything can happen to crypto depends on the regulations coming from different countries.
very true that bitcoin is not a very low trade, we can be sure to have clear risks that are difficult to measure because it all depends on us. when we are to sell or when to buy and it is not very easy to be able to predict the movements of all these trades. but we can minimize it by studying and analyzing every bitcoin movement in crypto. but it must be remembered there are times when it can be profitable and also can lose we must realize that first. after realizing we can keep so that we do not panic and immediately make decisions without haste.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
December 22, 2019, 06:45:24 PM
$ 1500 is a lot of money, you can buy Ethereum if you want, the average price of altcoin decreases making traders accumulate what they save
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
December 22, 2019, 03:06:24 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 22, 2019, 02:42:59 PM
I think with $ 1500 it's better not just to buy 1 coin, but it's better to share it by buying a few coins. I suggest buying a cheap coin, for example by buying XRP or STR, but I currently have an interest in BNB, and try to invest in BNB
buying one coin is a very stupid idea. 1500 dollars is not such a small amount for investment, especially when all altcoins are in a very poor price range. diversification should be applied in any amount of money that a person sends into investments and it doesn’t matter we talk about 500 dollars or 100,000 dollars
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 02, 2019, 03:11:13 PM
I think with $ 1500 it's better not just to buy 1 coin, but it's better to share it by buying a few coins. I suggest buying a cheap coin, for example by buying XRP or STR, but I currently have an interest in BNB, and try to invest in BNB
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
December 02, 2019, 12:42:19 PM
From a long term perspective Bitcoin is relatively good value whenever it dips down to this range and its done so a few times recently, and Ethereum also is great value at its price range, so you can't go wrong choosing those and maybe a moderately riskier asset but do your own research into what types of assets are returning the highest ROI in the market at the present moment
Bitcoin is the best for all types of investments, whether long or short but the benefit increases with the passage of time so it is recommended to hold on the asset for a long time. Bitcoin is the most volatile currency that has highest market capital among all coins. Ethereum comes next to it. If a person is looking for altcoins then he is obliged to hold king of altcoins for earning some money with time.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
December 02, 2019, 08:48:07 AM
If you dont like risks you can just use crypto saving accounts
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 02, 2019, 08:38:32 AM
Well in my opinion, if I am to spend that amount in crypto, I would spend two third of the amount buying Bitcoin, I would just look for the best position to key in. Then one-third would be used to buy some good altcoins with potentials ,this would come after much research.
That is the current situation. I prefer to invest everything in bitcoin. prices are down, it's risky but if we can be ready to trade every day and look for safety in a small bitcoin movement every day I we get small profits every day we can get.
and its much riskier if you will invest in altcoin, bitcoin is the best choice in this stable market situation , even the price go lower you will not feel so much lost in BTC unlike in altcoins that you can expect morethan 50% lost to happen.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
December 02, 2019, 08:03:39 AM

Investment in cryptocurrency comes with some extent of risk and that explains why it's unwise to be on the look out for quick money because that doubles the risk exposure. Some persons invested in pump and dump schemes which went wrong and lost out substantial amount of money. Its better to consider the validity of the project and the value which it provides before committing funds to avoid loses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
December 01, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

I would also invest more (like at least half or $750) on bitcoin then the remaining will be distributed to the altcoins. ETH, BCH and XRP are my next three cryptos then if there is still a room,  I think it's the best to find at least one new IEO. But to determine which is one must be very cautious and critical.
Pages:
Jump to: