Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 25. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 28, 2019, 01:15:20 PM
First, it is not a good idea to aks the financial advice from the strange people, they can misled you to the wrong path which they stuck inside it. Beliving the random people is like closing your eyes and trying to find the water in the desert. Better go to research the project with diggin into the ICO rating sites and you will be able to get a nice project for investing. Crypto projects are promising the words which the teams can't hold till the end of the ICO and blindly following their promises for investing is not smart idea from my viewpoint.
You have to work harder finding the right project to invest your money, listening to someone's opinions will only lead you to commit mistakes. Don't stop looking for the best way to learn this industry, from that point you will make a good decision and will be able to pick developers who have real interest to provide good intentions of success of projects that they are offering. Knowledge with projects and the team who surround gives you high chance of success.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
September 28, 2019, 01:02:38 PM
First, it is not a good idea to aks the financial advice from the strange people, they can misled you to the wrong path which they stuck inside it. Beliving the random people is like closing your eyes and trying to find the water in the desert. Better go to research the project with diggin into the ICO rating sites and you will be able to get a nice project for investing. Crypto projects are promising the words which the teams can't hold till the end of the ICO and blindly following their promises for investing is not smart idea from my viewpoint.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
September 28, 2019, 12:56:23 PM
Low rank members are trying to make you to buy worthless coins so be aware of this fact. I would suggest to make your own research and try to reduce the area on top 50-70 cryptocurrencies from coinmarketcap. For those who have post to buy worthless coin, don't do this again, I have blacklisted you on my personal list and I'm watching you from now on.
This forum supposed to work on trust and not on deceive so please be kind and try to help the guy but don't force him to buy this or that and instead guide him to the right direction. Honestly the best investment right now is bitcoin and 2nd might be waves/ethereum depends on what you focus in the future decentralized/centralized.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 28, 2019, 11:50:17 AM
Investing to bitcoin with amount of $1000 is a good Idea because yes ir is low risk but takes longtime to get good profit.

But the $500 is good to invest to the good coin and this coin is possiblw for you to choose ethereum, waves and ripple the potential coin with low price that gives you high profit. But if you think that coin is not good for you just all in $1500 to bitcoin.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 11:13:41 AM
I remember buying a promising exchange coin called CET with about $1.5k, the money went down till date. I regret my action till this moment. I should have invested it in bitcoin, I would have been rich by now. I will prefer bitcoin for big investment.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
September 28, 2019, 10:45:57 AM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

The market is currently down generally and all coins are exactly where i want them to be. I will advice you buy Xrp, eth and eos. 500uad maybe too small for a 10 - 30 percent gains on these coins but I am sure that you won't loose your funds and since you want quick money, these coins are the best best because they are bouncing back from dip in few days to come
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 28, 2019, 10:32:27 AM
good idea if you reduce risk by investing $ 1,000 in bitcoin and $ 500 in other coins, because we know bitcoin can be profitable. maybe you can invest your $ 500 in altcoin which is also potential like BNB, no more investing in fake coins like co coin that doesn't have a market yet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 28, 2019, 10:23:15 AM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

I suggest you to change your purpose about quick money, we should be patient to watch our investment growing.
Cryptocurrency is not a quick way to make money from it, it will need process,
except you know when the crypto market will be bull running, so you can buy and sell later with profit.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
September 28, 2019, 07:59:24 AM
I would recommend that you pay attention to BTC and ETH, two Tops, Bitcoin No. 1 on the market, therefore there is a high probability of growth from a previous fall of $ 14,000, and Ethereum has a new update of the Istanbul Hardork network in October, therefore I want to draw your attention to this on them!
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 07:51:45 AM

if btc broke 8500 invest on btc other wise invest on top 10 alt coins that will give quick gains
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 07:18:58 AM
crypto market is crumbling right now and i believe the price is already below so what are you waiting for go buy bitcoin or other altcoins with your $1.5k before too late my advice is buy bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
September 28, 2019, 07:16:13 AM
if you have that much trading capital I think you can implement long-term trading by buying bitcoin and some other altcoins, take advantage of lots of coins to be able to get a lot of profits, bitcoin is the most part because in my opinion the most important bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
September 28, 2019, 07:08:52 AM
You can invest your fund about $1,500 in ethereum, you will be more getting much profit with eth still lower price right now, never worried about eth will be impossible could be drop.
The price has already been dropped by the crypto traders and the recovery of the Ethereum will take weeks for reaching the point that the OP has bought after reading the recommendations. For getting much profit market study has to be done and financial freedom has a cost which each trader pay at least once in a life. Investing in the promising altcoin will be suitable in the bear market but I don't think the market will go up before testing the deep waters.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 28, 2019, 07:00:42 AM
lucky you have $ 1500 USD,
I think you can invest in some coins, like ethereum or waves,
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 28, 2019, 06:48:40 AM
I can say that you have a good decision to invest your $1k in bitcoin because all we know the power of bitcoin. Even the price now is low you can earn fast when you have a great strategies. And I can suggest that you will invest your $500 to eth because this is also a good coin and fast moving coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2019, 06:15:50 AM
I suggest you to analysis market first as there are so many scam projects, visit trusted site. You will find project rating and community remarks that surely help you in decision making.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
September 25, 2019, 10:36:41 AM
For now, don't invest in crypto, because market conditions are still unstable. BTC dominance is still high and altcoin is increasingly freefall. If you are desperate and can read the market, Buy altcoin at a deep price, Hold until the price starts to bounce. $ 1.5k is a big enough number and you have to think about it, don't waste it.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
September 25, 2019, 10:09:33 AM
You can invest your fund about $1,500 in ethereum, you will be more getting much profit with eth still lower price right now, never worried about eth will be impossible could be drop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 108
September 25, 2019, 10:07:10 AM
In no case do not invest now, since now the market is going to hell, the only thing worth buying is bitcoin, and even that it can also crash and don’t even dare to think about altcoins, if btc goes down then they will catch many more times new bottom
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
September 25, 2019, 09:59:35 AM
You have nice sum to invest, so don´t be greedy and play safe, invest into Bitcoin, but wait little bit, market is crashing and probably you will be able to buy cheaper than now.
Pages:
Jump to: