Pages:
Author

Topic: how to invest safely in cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 4858 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
August 11, 2019, 12:28:19 PM
if I think personally a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is :

1. the project runs according to the roadmap and whitepaper that has been made;
2. cryptocurrency that we invest in already has a product;
3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

I dont think so, because in investing you just have to read a lot and knowed the project of the coin. No matter where you investing, you will get profit on good project, but you have to know the team too, before you invest your money. Keep believe in your self, because many people doesn't believe on bitcoin before reach 17000$.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
August 11, 2019, 11:36:30 AM
I think you point out some good things.
But really, the #1 safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is actually easier than all those things:

Don't invest more than you are willing to lose.

You need to see your investment as something you can completely lose.
It's not being negative, it's being practical.
If you see it that way, you will be much more smart in how much and when you invest.

and then, the #2 safest way to invest in crypto is to immediately pay yourself back as fast as you can.
If you invest $1000 dollars, your first goal should be to earn $1000 back and have some left over to trade more.
That way, after that, everything is a gain.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
TheFutbolCoin
August 11, 2019, 11:25:53 AM
I agree with your way maybe it can reduce the risk in investing in cryptocurrency, important points are their products and according to the road map and another thing the team needs to do is marketing about their products.
I personally in terms of investment choose only the top 25 altcoin and I don't have the courage to invest in a new project.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
August 11, 2019, 11:24:07 AM

3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

Here is a simple example. It is about investing in the top 500.

See if the project is really good and he conducted Bounty, you can safely buy the tokens of this project on ForkD. If you have done a full analysis and see the potential in the project. Because hunters often sell coins there very very cheaply. Say for $ 20 you can buy a large number of coins. And there is a big chance that in the future $ 20 will turn into $ 20,000. It's all about analysis.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
August 11, 2019, 11:16:39 AM
Top 500 is still too wide and in my opinion not all of them are good to invest, also there are a lot of project are using fake volume to get more investors. I think, coinmarketcap rank can't be a good factor to invest in projects.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 11, 2019, 11:01:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: