Pages:
Author

Topic: how to invest safely in cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 4858 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 3
October 03, 2019, 05:57:37 AM
Although we cannot  be too sure whether or not a project is safe to invest in due  to high level of volatility in the crypto market ,  but at the same time  there are criterial we should look out for . In my opinion  anyone who wants to invest in crypto should do a thorough research on such projects,  avoid FOMO as much as you can a  check out for the activities of the team , find out the use case of such token and how feasible it is and when you are convinced you can go ahead and invest to invest only an amount you are ready to lose.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2019, 05:46:15 AM
One of the best ways you are assured that you will be making profits off cryptocurrency without investing funds, and without the risk of losing money is by participating in airdrops, bounty, and giveaways. Although these are no longer as lucrative as they use to be. You can also to well for yourself by ensuring that you invest in really safe coins. this you can do by investing in top listed coins at least.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
October 03, 2019, 05:31:21 AM
I think cryptocurrency market now stable. But all currency are not stable. Top 100 currency we can select and trade. But that can be for shirt time. We can found Top 100 currency from coinmarketcap.         
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
October 03, 2019, 05:23:07 AM
Now it’s best not to invest in ICO projects or invest in those that are very famous and that certainly will not turn out to be a scam, so at the moment the best option for investing in cryptocurrencies without losing money and time is investing in IEO`s which are carried out on the most top exchanges and then you will be able to get a constant profit and you will not lose your money and your money will not be in scam projects.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 03, 2019, 05:20:40 AM
if I think personally a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is :

1. the project runs according to the roadmap and whitepaper that has been made;
2. cryptocurrency that we invest in already has a product;
3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

But in reality it is not as easy as we say and sometimes not all projects have all the points as you say even though what you say is an important point and needs to be considered for all of us. And to invest in the top 500 coins, I agree with what you say because investing in new coins certainly has a greater risk of failure so it is better to invest in the top coins and don't forget to watch before deciding to invest in them.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2019, 04:20:02 AM
If you are looking into investing into cryptocurrency and not making any loss, then you should be ready to equip yourself with basic and fundamental blockchain technology and crypocurrency knowledge. These tips could help you go as far as you imagine. Without prior knowledge, you are already setting yourself up for failure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 01, 2019, 03:49:01 PM
do it slowly
dont take investment advice from anyone but yourself
diversify
read books about investments, if you do it right you will be safe
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
October 01, 2019, 03:28:48 PM
In my opinion, safe investments in cryptocurrency, this is primarily an investment not for the last money. It should be some reserve, which you are not afraid to lose. Secondly, it should be only your choice without anyone's hints, and best of all, from the top-10.
investing in crypto does have a high risk, and therefore many recommend using your own reserve funds. as many people say the top 10 coins are still the investment of interest and rating is the main reference, because it is the most investment. if you are a beginner you should invest in the top 10 and always use the research that you make, the goal is that you have knowledge about investing in cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
October 01, 2019, 02:52:06 PM
Keep your coins safe, keep them on cold storage and backup your private keys. If you don't have your private keys you have no money, lose your funds is the biggest risk in the cryptocurrencies.

If you are afraid of risks just stick to bitcoins.
Activity: 910
October 01, 2019, 02:45:16 PM
In my opinion, safe investments in cryptocurrency, this is primarily an investment not for the last money. It should be some reserve, which you are not afraid to lose. Secondly, it should be only your choice without anyone's hints, and best of all, from the top-10.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 30, 2019, 09:40:34 PM
Project running according the road map is one way how to know is safely for investing there, but today we found many project investing rnning rule out road map and always delay their planning.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 30, 2019, 09:35:30 PM
I think we cannot investing 100% safe, there is always a risk in every investment but we just need to ensure something.
Ensure that we are investing in a legit crypto project, not a scam one.
Therefore, much time will be required to conduct research about the project we want to invest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
September 30, 2019, 04:43:56 PM
Make it more simple
just invest on top 100 Coinmarketcaps. I think the top 500 cmc is still too risk. Because many new coin that hype for a short times can do that, but whenever the hype is gone , the price will back and the rank following also
Yes,I prefer the top ranking coins to invest, the top coins have a pretty good market share like ETH.  New coins have a short hype when coins are pumped and after that big investors will throw away and we will likely experience a big loss.  And don't forget to always monitor the progress of the project because this will make you feel comfortable holding a longer coin.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2019, 04:25:11 PM

3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

If the coin is in the top 500 its a bad thing for the investor why invest in such a big project when you already have so much risk if you want to avoid risk invest in amazon.
I say invest in small projects that can grow very big you have much better chance to make more return for your money and less chance for it to drop 90%
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
September 30, 2019, 02:48:14 PM

I agree that any investment is a risk, even if it is minimal, then the profit will be the same, you can safely invest only those funds that are not afraid to lose
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
September 30, 2019, 02:01:36 PM
Hodium? To tell the truth, I haven't. Can you please provide more details on what the guys are bringing?

Yeah, sure. Hodium is a leading cryptoasset investment firm focused on professional trading, investing and portfolio management. And guys are offering up to 1.5% daily.. In my opinion, pretty bold. And I also recommend you to check out their website, Hodium com. Much info available there

Yes, I saw this project today. 1.15% seems to be a pretty good interest. But can you tell us a little more about the team? Do they really have a reliable team? Does the platform also use smart contracts for trust?
If they're as good as you say, I can consider using their services.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
September 29, 2019, 05:08:15 PM

You can't assume that this plan might work always, there's shitcoins out there and there's millionaires with alot of btc earned with these shit tokens and coins. Investing is a science, it's a true art. There's so much newbies in the cryptocurrency who gained alot of profits, i'm talking about the luck factor too. You can't assume that investing in the new/old projects is the key, it's all about your vision toward the coin you're going to buy, the durating of your order, your luck and your capabilities in doing analysis.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 29, 2019, 04:37:56 PM
I dont agree with point 4 and 5, in my opinion it doesn't matter if investing in new coins, with the condition, they do an IEO on a credible exchange, it gives a new enthusiasm for investors
Activity: 686
September 29, 2019, 04:31:28 PM
Is there actually a 'safe' way to invest in crypto. I think for every investment, there is a little bit or more of risk that comes with it. If you are looking at investing into anything at all, you should be ready to take the good and bad that comes with it. This is not saying that one should keep a negative mind, but don't just be close minded. Things can go either ways, no matter how promising it might seem from the start. Some other tips that help too could be looking at investing in projects that has succeeded over the time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 29, 2019, 04:01:56 PM
The safest investment in crypto is to invest in Bitcoin. You don't have to check whitepaper, roadmap, team activity! Soon or later you will get a huge profit. Otherwise, I agree with your points except for the top 500 coins. My opinion is only top 150 coins are good enough for investment.
No doubt there are so many investments but we have to choose only the best one, market is full of precious coins but we have to choose only good one and the most trust worthy coin is bitcoin, time will increase the value of bitcoin so better invest it now I am sure after few months it will be safer, use wallet to store your coin and then never share your private key with anyone, using block chain makes our investment even more safe.
Pages:
Jump to: