Pages:
Author

Topic: how to invest safely in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 4858 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 24, 2019, 10:46:39 PM
Investing in drcypto is very high risk for people who have jumped in and invested in crypto, so the points that OP describes are indeed steps that need to be considered in investing in crypto. But sometimes when we have run it all still there is a risk of loss, so in my opinion, it cannot guarantee 100% safety
There is no guarantee in an investment like crypto risk here is quite large. indeed the OP gave advice to be more careful in investing because we did not want to get big losses so in my opinion it was good with the education to provide more insight before making a decision to invest
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 24, 2019, 10:37:25 PM
To invest safely in cryptocurrency, it is mandatory to always doing full research about the one we want to invest.
It is better safe than sorry, and your money will stay remain on your side.
That is why peoples choose to joining IEO than ICO, to minimize the risk of being scammed because lack of research.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2019, 11:58:14 AM
Background check is essential and don't forget to check the project regularly on social media. Found a tool on Newscrypto platform which tracks desired coins and their performance (avaiable for free).

Also don't feel comfortable investing in new projects listed od unknown/low volume exchanges. Hope it helps! Have a great one!

It will be useful to gather information to lessen the risk of investment. By doing a research, we can tell if the  investment is legit or dangerous which should be avoided by investors.
However, there is no safe investment. We all know that every investment has its own risk that we need to face.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
October 24, 2019, 11:38:29 AM
Background check is essential and don't forget to check the project regularly on social media. Found a tool on Newscrypto platform which tracks desired coins and their performance (avaiable for free).

Also don't feel comfortable investing in new projects listed od unknown/low volume exchanges. Hope it helps! Have a great one!
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 09:07:55 AM
if I think personally a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is :

1. the project runs according to the roadmap and whitepaper that has been made;
2. cryptocurrency that we invest in already has a product;
3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

To be honest, I think there is no such thing as safe way to invest in cryptocurrencies. I don’t find it safe because the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable nowadays. You may not know when the price will go up or down.

There are times that it will go high or low in value in just seconds, minutes, hours or so. When some of my friends who are inquiring to me about investing in cryptocurrencies, I always said to them that they should do it at their own risk.

So when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, I believe there’s no such thing as safe and effective way anymore. It’s now considered at our risks. Just sayin’ only.
yeah i agree with ur opinion. this is just OP made a wrong title. the right title is "how to reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency"

cryptocurrency is very volatile that has very high risk too. even so many scammer, scam project, etc around here

but, every risk can be reduce if we know how to do it. nah, the OP tells us how to reduce it
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 20, 2019, 08:17:16 AM
Investment instruments in altcoin or cryptocurrency are very high-risk investments. and in my own opinion right now if indeed we are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, we should be able to choose the safe and this does not exist. if indeed you are not mentally quite better avoid this investment

A safe investment in cryptocurrency is to buy that cryptocurrency that has been on at least a few of the major exchanges for some time, and it also has good liquidity on those exchanges. Perhaps this way of investing is not the most profitable, but in any case the safest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 17, 2019, 03:23:40 PM
There is a lot of fraud in the industry, ratings can be bought like the site and the roadmap and everything else. If you invest then in the top and time-tested coins.

I support, of course, the new coins are very potential, but it is better to get a little less profit, but to be sure that the project will not become fraudulent tomorrow
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 17, 2019, 04:35:31 AM
You are talking about investments in the past tense, which means you have been investing for some time using your code of practice.
If so, it would be great if you gave statistics on your investments.
Or at least open the curtain on your portfolio, which, as I understand it, should include projects from the top 500.
It is strange that you did not do this right away.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 16, 2019, 04:13:13 PM

3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

Here is a simple example. It is about investing in the top 500.

See if the project is really good and he conducted Bounty, you can safely buy the tokens of this project on ForkD. If you have done a full analysis and see the potential in the project. Because hunters often sell coins there very very cheaply. Say for $ 20 you can buy a large number of coins. And there is a big chance that in the future $ 20 will turn into $ 20,000. It's all about analysis.
that's right, analysis, buying for a pittance, a great scheme, but also do not invest those funds that are afraid to lose, it is ideal to do this on an ongoing basis, investing free funds
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
October 16, 2019, 03:14:39 PM

I chime with your number 3. Nothing gives so much confidence about a project than when the team keeps a steady and healthy updates of the project development.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
October 16, 2019, 02:07:40 PM
your first 4 points where solid as a rock but if i am looking to the top 500 in coinmarketcap it does not look as there are all solid project's think that you better can take to the max of 150?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
October 16, 2019, 01:12:14 PM
Well I think Nothing is safe in crypto but sometimes taking risks could bring to you huge reward but before taking any kind of risk in crypto investment we should learn and investigate carefully about the project where we want to invest currently there are lots of coins and tokens which concepts are useless but these coins are trading on big exchanges with the help of hype and the money of devlopers and this what attract crypto traders to invest in these kind of projects and this is the only big mistake they do in an year these coins or tokens lost their volume and delisted from exchanges because the developers have been earned lot of money with them this is what happening these days and big exchanges also involves in this kind of game so before investing we should do hard investigation about projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

Some of the points you give are indeed needed to consider whether the ICO project will work successfully or not. And I personally focus more on the product and the team behind it, how the team is active in responding to every question and updating the ICO project they bring because activeness for me is important to be able to assess how the project will proceed.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
October 16, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

To be honest, I think there is no such thing as safe way to invest in cryptocurrencies. I don’t find it safe because the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable nowadays. You may not know when the price will go up or down.

There are times that it will go high or low in value in just seconds, minutes, hours or so. When some of my friends who are inquiring to me about investing in cryptocurrencies, I always said to them that they should do it at their own risk.

So when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, I believe there’s no such thing as safe and effective way anymore. It’s now considered at our risks. Just sayin’ only.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 16, 2019, 11:15:50 AM
There's always a risks in an investment so you should be aware that is no safe investment but you can protect you investments if you know what you are doing. Before I made an investment, I ensure first that I know what I am doing.
Safe investments are not existing in the cryptocurrencies market. Most of the investment contains high risks and we should stay away from this kind of investment. There is no suitable investment that you can do if you focusing on the safety of your funds. Learn to take risks, Smiley)

If you are following this venue of investment you will observe that it's really have a higher risk, being volatile and the sway is unexpected you need to work longer with your time studying and anticipating the possible outcome. There's no safe investment but it's challengeable one to anybody who loves to take the risk and step to this field. You can learn from every experienced that you will going to have, make a use of it for your advantage.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
October 16, 2019, 10:56:26 AM
There's always a risks in an investment so you should be awarr that is no safe investment but you can protect you investments if you know what you are doing. Before I made an investment, I ensure first that I know what I am doing.
Safe investments are not existing in the cryptocurrencies market. Most of the investment contains high risks and we should stay away from this kind of investment. There is no suitable investment that you can do if you focusing on the safety of your funds. Learn to take risks, Smiley)
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
October 16, 2019, 10:41:12 AM
There's always a risks in an investment so you should be aware that is no safe investment but you can protect you investments if you know what you are doing. Before I made an investment, I ensure first that I know what I am doing.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 16, 2019, 10:36:00 AM
Even if a chosen coin is in top 500 crypto currencies on CMC, it does not guarantee that it is a safe investment. Just look at the stats from 2015, 60 percent of all coins have lost their value and some do not even exist any longer.
top 500? already in the top 200 the risks become very high, and you are talking about the top 500. You can invest a maximum of 1-2 percent of the deposit in coins from the top 500.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
October 16, 2019, 10:25:33 AM
I agree with your 4 points, and less agree with 1 point. ie number 4, that's too far guys. might be shortened to 1-100. because in my opinion a coin with a top 101-500 is 60% still has a chance of a scam. and it's best to invest in the top 20 coins in the coin market. it's safer, calmer, and easier to ensure profit.

for ratings above 100 it is quite dangerous but you can invest in it if the coin has a profitable opportunity but for this it is difficult to find. and I also think that the coins in the top 20 rank have a strong potential because in the data there is a large volume that is owned and also usually has been registered in much market
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 10:08:06 AM
Even if a chosen coin is in top 500 crypto currencies on CMC, it does not guarantee that it is a safe investment. Just look at the stats from 2015, 60 percent of all coins have lost their value and some do not even exist any longer.
Pages:
Jump to: