Pages:
Author

Topic: How to join signature bounty? - page 2. (Read 2022 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
Thanks so much for the information on this thread, i have have sleepless nights just trying to find out how to wear the signature Avatar as a newbie but thanks to every member here, i am now informed that wearing of signature Avatar is strictly for selected rank members in the group. But some campaign accepts signatures from newbies and jr. member without them wearing the signature Avatar. Once again i say a big thank you to you all. Together, we can get to the top.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
Almost all the signature campaign are require at least junior member or above. I saw quite a number of signature ampaign required start from member rank also. so first of all, to get your rank up to at least junior member, then can go wear the signatures that provides by the token issuer.

Most of the campaign is asking for Jr. members, only a few managers asking for only members because there are many Jr. Members in the Bitcointalk which will make their more complicated that's why they will choose only member level and up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
for all the junior members like me, stop searching for avatar option  for signature campaign as we don't have such option in our profile
Please stop reviving dead threads it was already answered long time ago since it was from 2017 stop shitting this post i hope OP will lock this from now on. Please stop this nonsense it was already solved the OP was satisfied so people don't go answering this again.
Activity: 52
June 10, 2018, 09:36:29 PM
for all the junior members like me, stop searching for avatar option  for signature campaign as we don't have such option in our profile
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 06, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

Most of the signature bounty you should wear the signature coding in your profile based upon your ranking. And also some might require avathar too. So you should wear avathar until the bounty end. Later you will rewarded buy token.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 29, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
Well OP is already wearing a signature so it means he is participating in a signature campaign so it is better to lock this thread now to restrict from further spamming!

If you are trully concern from spamming then why did you still coment here? You already know that op is already wearing a sig which means he is already joined a campaign therfor theres no need to spam here just to boost your post count.

I too checked it mate. Signature he wore seems bounty signature so he already part of the one campaign. So he should take the look at thread and lock it mate. We cannot stop this spamming replies on the various thread mate.
You can find the many DT taking action against spamming and trashing those kind of people but still you are looking to stop the people it will never work at all bro.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
Well OP is already wearing a signature so it means he is participating in a signature campaign so it is better to lock this thread now to restrict from further spamming!

If you are trully concern from spamming then why did you still coment here? You already know that op is already wearing a sig which means he is already joined a campaign therfor theres no need to spam here just to boost your post count.

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
May 28, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
Well you have to look for a campaign first then read their rules, put their signature and personal text if they have before application since they will not accep some joined who don't do it before applying, then review the spreadsheet if your accepted or no... if yes then start making your construvtive posts.
Activity: 59
May 25, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
Almost all the signature campaign are require at least junior member or above. I saw quite a number of signature ampaign required start from member rank also. so first of all, to get your rank up to at least junior member, then can go wear the signatures that provides by the token issuer.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 17, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
They have given some guidelines for joining in the Signature campaign as you see them in Bitcoin section as well as in Alternate Cryptocurrency. Not only following those you need to follow the rules and regulation and guidelines given by the bounty campaign manager.

This dead thread bro, even I have answered in this thread some months before. Again you guys bumped this thread to answer here more. I do not know what is the usage of giving same answer again and again mate.

Since the small rank they may does not know keep on bumping the dead thread is not good but you are full member+ bro. Kindly ignore the thread guys to say the same answer. If newbies want to get the answer about the bounty campaigning, better create a new thread on this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
May 17, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
I know this thread is pretty long ago but I still give a bit of knowledge for those who are constantly reading this thread especially to all newbie. If you want to join on bounty or twitter campaign you must have a twitter account atleast 500 to 1000 followers to join in bounty campaign.

Just go to this section and you'll find many bounty campaigns.
here:.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And if you want to know who the managers are holding the bounty campaign just click the link below.
here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-campaign-managers-latest-postsig-twitter-campaign-for-bounty-hunter-2842283
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
They have given some guidelines for joining in the Signature campaign as you see them in Bitcoin section as well as in Alternate Cryptocurrency. Not only following those you need to follow the rules and regulation and guidelines given by the bounty campaign manager.
That is right, it should be if a new user like newbie or Jr.member does not create questions like this if they want to read the rules and how to follow the signature and bounty campaign. And how to follow every campaign there will be a way if you see the top thread who made by a moderator.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 01:36:34 AM
Activity: 107
May 16, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.
thanks it was helpful
Activity: 952
Merit: 5
February 05, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
thanks, guys, your info helps a lot to me and I think for everyone who find this topic!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
December 03, 2017, 12:32:02 AM
It's also good to consider the option of buying positive accounts to increase your chance of getting accepted and more payment.

Buying a positive accounts surely is the fastest way to do that but nope mate, you must consider the risks too. It's really not recommended and the account probably is a hacked account, especially a positive account and also once you get caught you buy an account, you will get a red trust for sure.

So why you are suggesting him a bad move bro. I too that it is allowed but not advisable as rules in the forum mentioned in the pinned message. To be a part of bounty campaign junior member account is enough bro. So if he creates the account here in the forum means itself he will be able to join in the bounty campaign and social media campaigns like FB and Twitter too.

Who the fuck suggesting him a bad move ? Do you even read my reply top there ? I'm not suggesting him to buy an account, i tell him it's really risky to buy an account and it's not recommend to do that. Please read carefully before you post something, not only because of you get paid for posting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
December 02, 2017, 08:40:47 PM
Read their rules and follow the steps to join.There are rules and regulations every campaign you join,but of course your rank must be a jr member to up before you join.And there are also steps how to apply and wear their avatar seeing the images in your profile must be for full member to up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 01, 2017, 12:28:48 AM
ofcourse you cant use their avatar because your only a member,and its for full
member and up rank,and about the special link for signature code,Copy paste the Code
for member and put it on your profile information .thats the proper way of joining a
campaign.

Goodluck dude!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
November 30, 2017, 03:37:27 PM
It's also good to consider the option of buying positive accounts to increase your chance of getting accepted and more payment.

Buying a positive accounts surely is the fastest way to do that but nope mate, you must consider the risks too. It's really not recommended and the account probably is a hacked account, especially a positive account and also once you get caught you buy an account, you will get a red trust for sure.

So why you are suggesting him a bad move bro. I too that it is allowed but not advisable as rules in the forum mentioned in the pinned message. To be a part of bounty campaign junior member account is enough bro. So if he creates the account here in the forum means itself he will be able to join in the bounty campaign and social media campaigns like FB and Twitter too.
Pages:
Jump to: