Pages:
Author

Topic: How to join signature bounty? - page 3. (Read 2022 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 10:08:59 AM
I believe a genuinue way to earn well in signature and bounty campaigns is to get promoted to at least a full member of this forum there is a lot of opportunities in a higher rank but it takes a lot of time and good posts to attain those ranks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 06:46:59 AM
try bounty section for alt bounty programs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
November 30, 2017, 03:36:34 AM
It's also good to consider the option of buying positive accounts to increase your chance of getting accepted and more payment.

Buying a positive accounts surely is the fastest way to do that but nope mate, you must consider the risks too. It's really not recommended and the account probably is a hacked account, especially a positive account and also once you get caught you buy an account, you will get a red trust for sure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 29, 2017, 09:15:47 PM
Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.
this is the most accurate advice you can have .very appreciating and dedication
 word.but i think as of this time OP learned and enjoying campaign already,because he's
 a member now.

Another word for OP dont just join  campaign for compensation make it a way for
you to learn more things here in crypto than just campaign participants study trading
upon posting in threads u can do it both at the same time for your other option to profit
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
November 29, 2017, 07:52:00 AM
Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh
just read the rules bro take sometime to learn first . Or do what others do put some signature to your profile then the PM or what are the other things required to wear on your profie to get accepted .its normal for the begginer just keep it up put some effort. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
November 29, 2017, 04:55:47 AM
Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh
Please read the guidelines on the Marketplace>Service section read some campaigns there please know some professional criteria before joining a campaign that you need some kind of form provided by the manager of that campaign and patiently read all the rules and regulations  of their campaign.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 04:00:36 AM
It's also good to consider the option of buying positive accounts to increase your chance of getting accepted and more payment.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 06:36:54 AM
it is very easy task.just you need to copy the signature code of a particular campaign and paste it in into your forum personal information page.you may need to fill up a google form if it asks by  the particular campaign.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 27, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

If you want to join a bounty campaign, you must need to make first a twitter account. And you have to reach their required followers. And when you already reach it, you are ready to any bounty campaigns. Just apply to the campaign that you'd like to join, and make sure that you followed all of their rules to be qualified to their campaign.
Activity: 228
November 26, 2017, 10:59:25 AM
You can join in any signature campaign if they still accept new participant. First you must do is seeing your rank than made apply for join after approve you will get earning from it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 26, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
At first you need to rank up yourself from jr member at that rank you can apply in signature campaign.For applaying in campaign following their steps to applY and their rules and regulations to accept you in their signature bounty.

It is just the 30 posts to reach that rank sometime when you create a account in the forum your potential activity might be lesser than the 20 activity but still very weeks only ahead to reach that jr member rank.
From that rank to any level you will be able to get slotted in bounty campaigns and some managers use to accept the people before that rank too.

From the newbie level you will be able to involve in twitter and facebook campaign but the payment will be very less than you can find the signature campaign and bounty tokens with the future price.
Activity: 378
November 26, 2017, 01:42:55 AM
Wow this was helpful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
November 25, 2017, 01:03:05 AM
At first you need to rank up yourself from jr member at that rank you can apply in signature campaign.For applaying in campaign following their steps to applY and their rules and regulations to accept you in their signature bounty.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 16, 2017, 12:06:29 PM

First of all you need a good rank position like Sr member.You will find some signature campaign in service section.But before apply make sure that campaign have free spots for your rank.In the mean time you must read the rules carefully and wear signature according your rank.Then you have to check campaign managers reply, if you are accepted then you can start posting.Signature campaign is a reward for the participants for the contribution on this forum.So I will request you to not take it professionally.
There are actually camps that do accept Jr. members above specially on bounty alt campaigns which they do allow low ranks compared on btc weekly campaign which they do impose strict compliance when it comes to rank to avoid spamming. First off on the question on putting up avatar and signature would really be found on your profile settings which you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=XXXXXX;sa=forumProfile ... "X" signifies your UserI which you can find already or read up the signature space. Just copy the codes given by the camp and just choose up the signature approriate for your rank.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 16, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

First of all you need a good rank position like Sr member.You will find some signature campaign in service section.But before apply make sure that campaign have free spots for your rank.In the mean time you must read the rules carefully and wear signature according your rank.Then you have to check campaign managers reply, if you are accepted then you can start posting.Signature campaign is a reward for the participants for the contribution on this forum.So I will request you to not take it professionally.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
November 16, 2017, 11:33:33 AM
You need to join camping. First you read the signature camping rules then will aplly for the campaign formate. Then will copy the code of what your grade copy the code and apply your profil link the will chge the avatar Sibeal. Them you post your request. Follow the  Campaign rules and you will learn  more information from bitcoin. I f need any infromation you will get more process information.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
November 16, 2017, 10:35:01 AM
most campaign signatures just require you copy paste the code into your signature under your profile
First go to the campaign and copy the code of avatar then go to your profile copy the code on your forum profile in signature.Wait for the reply of the campaign manager if you are accepted.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
November 16, 2017, 03:52:20 AM

To use an avatar you need to rank full member at least to able to wear an avatar. To wear an avatar just go to the profile page and go to Forum Profile Information page, when you reach full member there will be an avatar and you will see "Go here".

About the special link, are you talking about the signature code ? They usually provide us the signature code, so you only need to wear it on your profile.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 02:19:19 AM
Simply you need to download the avatar from specific signature campaign thread and also copy the appropriate signature code.
Go to profile link of your account, click avatar option shown on top and upload avatar that you downloaded from thread.
Next, click 'forum profile information' and paste the whole code into signature field.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
November 15, 2017, 10:25:21 PM
The first you should increase your rank by post quality posts.
The second u can find bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Then u can join at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 after u get jr.member or above :3..
Hope u will get some bounty from my guide

There are a lot of signature campaigns to choose from. Just make sure that you are making a quality post because signature campaign managers are checking your post history first before letting you join a campaign. Also make sure to follow the rules of the campaign and generally the forum rules. Make a constructive post which can add information and value to the discussion. Aside from the links mentioned above, you can also find the overview of signature campaigns paying bitcoin here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953. It is updated from time to time so you can just check it in case you want to find a suitable campaign for you.
Pages:
Jump to: