Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know a good bitcoin investors! - page 2. (Read 1266 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
July 21, 2023, 03:10:39 PM
[edited out]
Yes, it's not possible anymore, but I'm sure that many of them do this kind of thing, there are several reasons, one of which is because they panic, and what we see a lot of is from those who are already from the beginning to take advantage in a short time, and they keep doing it. They still get benefits, but in this case there are things they might miss, namely when suddenly bitcoin moves up they will be a little behind.
I prefer those who sell bitcoin because their original intention was only to take advantage of a short rise, rather than those who panic because some people say that bitcoin might touch a price lower than the lowest price bitcoin reached some time ago. I have seen some of them saying that bitcoin will hit 12k or lower, like you said, so they decided to sell their bitcoin because they want to get the lowest price. Not wrong, but if we prepare from the beginning for that possibility, we don't have to sell bitcoin quickly, because of course with careful preparation we will be prepared to buy back bitcoin at the lowest price. Most people like that are not committed to what they planned at the beginning.

Yes, each person has to choose their own path, and the reasons for the sales might NOT always be the same in terms of how much they actually know about bitcoin or how much commitment that they have in regards to bitcoin as a long term investment, so sometimes they will create various entrance and exit strategies (price points), so they might not even be panicking in regards to carrying out their plan.. but they still might not be as informed about bitcoin as they believe that they are...

and I am not even suggesting that any of us really know where the BTC price is going to go, even though at the same time, it seems to me to be better to prepare for considerable upside scenarios, even if we might not believe the BTC price to go there.

I recall during my first experienced bull run in 2017, I had a relatively conservative plan in which I had considered that the BTC price might top off in the ball park of $3k to $5k, but at the same time I was somewhat prepared for higher price scenarios including that it ended up going up to $19,666, and probably I had ONLY sold around 10% of my total BTC stash at various points all the way up... and I suppose at the same time, I was still learning how to manage my BTC holdings and at the same time the psychology of having the BTC price go up around 5x higher than the more bullish scenarios that I had in mind, but then come crashing back down to the $3k to $5k and then largely correcting back down to around $3k to $5k and maybe mostly staying a bit higher between $5k and $10k for the next three-ish years (between early 2018 and late 2020).

Those are not necessarily easy roller coasters to see the value of your BTC holdings to go up around 78x from the $250 bottom in 2015 and then to come back down to the place that you were considering to be the high range for that cycle.. so there can be some trauma and even difficulties to figure out how to manage your BTC holdings in such a way that is comfortable with your own psychology and even to have enough conviction about your ongoing holdings of BTC to mostly just continue to hold what you have and not to go too crazy in terms of selling any of it.. even if it might well have average costs that are less than $1k per BTC, so the profits still remain pretty decent, whether adding more BTC to the stash or just not doing anything or perhaps even selling a bit of it for whatever expenses might come up.. but if you manage your cashflow well, there might NOT be any need to sell large amounts of your BTC during the dipping times of the BTC cycle.

If we look at all of the investments that we have we might consider if there might be times in we might want to sell some of our BTC so that we are NOT overly exposed to BTC in terms of either how much value we have into it or even how much psychology that we have in terms of having the amount of value into BTC that we have... so sometimes there might be some needs to pull some value out, in the event that we don't have other investments, but if we already have various other investments, it might not hurt to continue to allow our best performing assets (BTC in this cases) to just continue to ride, even if it might be disproportionately overvalued in terms of what had been our original accumulation targets.

In my own case, I had not really known what my BTC accumulation target was going to be, but after I spent about a year (in 2014) accumulating BTC, I started to figure out that BTC was becoming around 10% of the value of my overall quasi-liquid investment portfolio, and I thought that 10% was a decently good target - however, with BTC prices staying flat throughout 2015, I continued to buy and ended up reaching around a 13.5% allocation by the end of 2015, and since BTC prices went up during 2016 and 2017, my allocation ended up growing from 13.5% to around 75% based on BTC price appreciation, and so then it dipped back down to be around 45% and then currently is maybe in the 85% or so territory based on price appreciation..

...so it may or may not be necessary to reallocate, but at the same time we have to remember that if we get out of BTC, then we may well be getting into inferior asset classes, and it may not necessarily be a good idea to diversify out of a winning performer, even something like BTC.. even if our allocation in BTC might have had gotten to be a way higher portion than our initial allocation amount and in my case the amount was 10%, but then I ended up slipping and making it 13.5% or so, and so there would be a lot of sales of BTC even if I were to bring it back down to 25%,,, and I am not even sure if that would be necessary to diversify out of BTC and end up buying something that is likely inferior.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 21, 2023, 03:07:42 PM
Good bitcoin investors are those who known keys of success and just getting good profit from bitcoin does not means that you are good investors because 1 or 2 consecutive profit can also be obtained without knowledge and keys of success. A person will be good investor if he Put money even he knows about risk and did not feel fear but he works hard to get profit by solving the risk.

Good investors move forward according to the plan and he maintain certain percentage for buying and selling of coin. Bitcoin is a successful coin but a wise individual can get benefit from it because just using money to buy bitcoin is not worthy but taking profit matters a lot.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
July 21, 2023, 02:12:15 PM
Those who wish to hodl should br encouraged,
Those who wants to spend it for a currency should do so,
Those who wants to trade it on the market can have their go at it for sure.

It’s just bitcoin being used as it should be.
Yes.. they can do what they like, but some of those things might not be very smart, especially if you might want to get to fuck you status.... but hey whatever, each person can do what they like, and you have made your point... but it does not mean that they even know what the fuck they are doing, and if we are focusing in this thread upon what we might believe is a "good bitcoin investor" then selling all of your BTC does not seem to make a good bitcoin investor, but hey do what you like.. if you want to sell all of your bitcoin, then hopefully you do not end up selling too many too soon and then becoming bitter... especially since bitcoin is actually a vehicle to one of the greatest (if not the greatest) peaceful wealth transfers, in history, and if you want to fuck around with trading and trying to buy back cheaper, that is upon you to take those kinds of chances.. You are free to do so, and king daddy gives no shits if you end up having to buy back 50% higher because you ended up having the wrong mindset and you ended up selling too many too soon because you thought that you were smarter than everyone else.. like a smart virus.   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Everyone can do whatever they like, which is a good point. But I agree with what you said that it will be something you regret later. I think, a good point is not necessarily going to bring something big that we really want, and it is our job to make that good point even better in the future, and bitcoin has all the criteria.
We will be able to feel something very big when we sell bitcoin, and I am sure for people who bought when the price touched 15k some time ago, they will get a big profit when they sell today at 29k as I write this. But is that what we really want? Of course not. The current price is still far from the last ATH price, and I personally have faith that bitcoin will be able to reach a new ATH, yes although I can't be sure when exactly that will happen. But my belief is based and for me it is a very good thing to continue to hold it.

There are likely some BTC investors who sold BTC around $20k or below $20k because they ended up panicking, and even coming up with a theory that BTC prices might go down to $12k or even lower, but we know that $12k or lower did not happen because the lowest that we got was about $15,479. 

Furthermore some of those folks who sold BTC around or below $20k may well have bought their BTC on average for much lower prices, so in terms of dollars they may well have gotten a profit, so technically they might not be incorrect in terms of experiencing dollar profits.. but they also might end up having to buy back at way higher prices in the future because they ended up having way too few BTC and perhaps no BTC because they did not employ sufficiently prudent and/or smart BTC investment strategies, even though at the time that they sold their BTC they were thinking that they did the right thing, especially given the then circumstances and their view of what they thought bitcoin would do (even though they ended up being wrong).   

Historically, we have a lot of similar circumstances in which guys are bragging how smart they were on some of their BTC trades, and surely they may have even made decently large dollar profits, but then they end up hardly having any BTC when the BTC price goes up they are not prepared for UP.. even if they already made a lot of dollar profits, and sometimes the BTC price goes up several times or even 10x, and does not end up coming back down, and even if they were to later invest into bitcoin, they might ONLY be able to purchase a fraction of their previous BTC holdings, maybe even in the category of 1/10th the amount... so sometimes it can take a while to figure out if someone is a smart/good investor or not, even if they might make some moves/trades that seem to be smart and profitable.

Yes, it's not possible anymore, but I'm sure that many of them do this kind of thing, there are several reasons, one of which is because they panic, and what we see a lot of is from those who are already from the beginning to take advantage in a short time, and they keep doing it. They still get benefits, but in this case there are things they might miss, namely when suddenly bitcoin moves up they will be a little behind.
I prefer those who sell bitcoin because their original intention was only to take advantage of a short rise, rather than those who panic because some people say that bitcoin might touch a price lower than the lowest price bitcoin reached some time ago. I have seen some of them saying that bitcoin will hit 12k or lower, like you said, so they decided to sell their bitcoin because they want to get the lowest price. Not wrong, but if we prepare from the beginning for that possibility, we don't have to sell bitcoin quickly, because of course with careful preparation we will be prepared to buy back bitcoin at the lowest price. Most people like that are not committed to what they planned at the beginning.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 436
July 21, 2023, 01:16:47 PM
People who really understands what investment is all about, took time to plan and scale their income weight, Period of plan and period of investment. Bitcoin investors know when and how to invest whether trading or mining there is an appropriate time for it. And as investor you're not expected to hit and run or even eat up your profit. You've to give it time to grow hip hop and accumulate more. That's why in most cases I trust bitcoin investment to any forex or others channels, in bitcoin one hardly loss it all especially if the value of units coins remain safely.
Who says those who sell a portion or all of their BTC aren’t bitcoin faithfuls or good bitcoin investors. Perhaps they’ve got the plans to buy it back when it dips and would still be on profit, hodling when it starts rising.

Come in,
Bitcoin remains a p2p commodity on the blockchain network and the multitude that still uses it as such, using it like a currency which it is, they aren’t doing it wrong and we can’t say they aren’t good investors. We can’t be centered on just one aspect to a multidimensional bitcoin.

It all depends on perspective. They are free to do what they need to do and there is no restriction on that and no prohibition on doing such things.
But when reflecting on the initial topic where the main point is a good bitcoin investor then indirectly we are and invest well in it.
I think that by trading or spending bitcoin on goods it is not included in the criteria for a good bitcoin investor, right?
But that's also not wrong because everyone has their own perspective in this regard, it's just that when it comes to being a good bitcoin investor then in this case I think holding back is a certainty.
legendary
July 21, 2023, 01:09:27 PM

Yes.. they can do what they like, but some of those things might not be very smart, especially if you might want to get to fuck you status.... but hey whatever, each person can do what they like, and you have made your point... but it does not mean that they even know what the fuck they are doing, and if we are focusing in this thread upon what we might believe is a "good bitcoin investor" then selling all of your BTC does not seem to make a good bitcoin investor, but hey do what you like.. if you want to sell all of your bitcoin, then hopefully you do not end up selling too many too soon and then becoming bitter... especially since bitcoin is actually a vehicle to one of the greatest (if not the greatest) peaceful wealth transfers, in history, and if you want to fuck around with trading and trying to buy back cheaper, that is upon you to take those kinds of chances.. You are free to do so, and king daddy gives no shits if you end up having to buy back 50% higher because you ended up having the wrong mindset and you ended up selling too many too soon because you thought that you were smarter than everyone else.. like a smart virus.   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Everyone can do whatever they like, which is a good point. But I agree with what you said that it will be something you regret later. I think, a good point is not necessarily going to bring something big that we really want, and it is our job to make that good point even better in the future, and bitcoin has all the criteria.
We will be able to feel something very big when we sell bitcoin, and I am sure for people who bought when the price touched 15k some time ago, they will get a big profit when they sell today at 29k as I write this. But is that what we really want? Of course not. The current price is still far from the last ATH price, and I personally have faith that bitcoin will be able to reach a new ATH, yes although I can't be sure when exactly that will happen. But my belief is based and for me it is a very good thing to continue to hold it.

There are likely some BTC investors who sold BTC around $20k or below $20k because they ended up panicking, and even coming up with a theory that BTC prices might go down to $12k or even lower, but we know that $12k or lower did not happen because the lowest that we got was about $15,479. 

Furthermore some of those folks who sold BTC around or below $20k may well have bought their BTC on average for much lower prices, so in terms of dollars they may well have gotten a profit, so technically they might not be incorrect in terms of experiencing dollar profits.. but they also might end up having to buy back at way higher prices in the future because they ended up having way too few BTC and perhaps no BTC because they did not employ sufficiently prudent and/or smart BTC investment strategies, even though at the time that they sold their BTC they were thinking that they did the right thing, especially given the then circumstances and their view of what they thought bitcoin would do (even though they ended up being wrong).   

Historically, we have a lot of similar circumstances in which guys are bragging how smart they were on some of their BTC trades, and surely they may have even made decently large dollar profits, but then they end up hardly having any BTC when the BTC price goes up they are not prepared for UP.. even if they already made a lot of dollar profits, and sometimes the BTC price goes up several times or even 10x, and does not end up coming back down, and even if they were to later invest into bitcoin, they might ONLY be able to purchase a fraction of their previous BTC holdings, maybe even in the category of 1/10th the amount... so sometimes it can take a while to figure out if someone is a smart/good investor or not, even if they might make some moves/trades that seem to be smart and profitable.

I know that in my own personal situation, I probably could not even accumulate 1/10 of the amount of BTC that I currently own.. and furthermore, in order to accomplish that level of purchasing of BTC, I would be putting my whole investment portfolio in a kind of high level of stress - so it seems to be way better to be attempting to accumulate as many BTC as you can reasonably accumulate on a regular basis, but also as soon as you are able to do so, and sure, there is nothing wrong with attempting to get more BTC when the BTC price drops, but there also should be recognitions that sometimes the BTC price is not going to drop as much as you like so you have to be careful to make sure that you are prepared for UP in the event that UP ends up happening.. and surely neither UP nor DOWN are guaranteed, even when we perceive high odds for whatever scenarios that we believe or that we see others spouting.

The topic arises when the animosity of bitcoin maximalists on the forum and Twitter towards altcoin holders is at its minimum. It is now the wisest course of action for bitcoin maximalists to embrace the potential benefits of both altcoins and bitcoins, fostering authentic discussions across all platforms. This will enable them to devise the most effective strategies and execute them at the opportune moment

Fuck shitcoins.  We are not talking about shitcoins in this thread. 

Do you see what topic that you are in? 

If you get distracted with shitcoins, then you likely are failing/refusing to adequately understand and appreciate the power of king daddy bitcoin, especially if you believe that there is any kind of real/meaningful need to get involved in shitcoins in terms of your brain power, your time, your energies and/or your finances. 

Figure out bitcoin first, and then maybe at some later date, maybe you might want to fuck around with some shitcoins, but getting involved in shitcoins is not necessary in order to understand and/or to profit from bitcoin investing and likely getting involved in shitcoin is likely to have a dilutive and/or distractive effect in regards to figuring out, managing and employing a bitcoin and/otherwise prudent and reasonable investing strategy.

Patience is the tool use to determine a good BTC investors, because many BTC investors has failed in so many ways not to earn well from their investment, just because they didn't exercise patience to hold for the right time to come. Any BTC investors that Carry patience along in his or her investment, it is very difficult for such investors to miss it in future, you know why? he or she will be counting some months or years he or she has been holding that particular coin which he or she believe that the price will definitely come through for he or she to smile at the end, that is what make someone a good investor. Over a month now, the price of BTC is still around $30k and many investors who don't endure any longer will sell , but those potential investors that Carry patience will not sell until the price hit $80k or $100k before they can sell to make a good result.
yes, indeed patience is one of the keys to good success in investing in btc, because indeed if we are impatient in investing in btc then of course there will be the potential for losses, so investing in btc really requires a strong mentality so that it has the potential to make a profit. so a great btc investor is an investor who works hard at everything and never gives up. so investing in btc is not easy because you have to keep learning to find extensive knowledge.
We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency. If you want to trade bitcoin then you need to know well about bitcoin first then you have to invest in it. You can't expect the profit you will get with Bitcoin investment because actually these things work skills and strategy play a very important role. When you trade bitcoin coins you have to time it all the time thinking you have to buy in short market and sell when the market goes up. If you trade Bitcoin like this I believe you will take some time here but it will bring success in your life.
To start trading Bitcoin, you must first do a thorough research on the market. When a newbie is interested in investing he never notices these things due to which he is exposed to risk. However, before investing in Bitcoin you need to follow the advice of an experienced and knowledgeable investor to be profitable. It is true that before investing it is important to observe various important researches properly as well as adopt various market strategies. And to invest in Bitcoin, you must invest when the market is in a bear market and wait for a bull market. If you invest by adopting such practices, you will definitely get success, if you invest without knowing the future, it is sure that you will face losses. So in investing or trading one always needs to adopt different strategies and gain experience to expect something bright in future.

Trading is a more advanced strategy, and surely is not necessary in order to get started in terms of investing into bitcoin.  Sure, newbies can trade if they are really interested in the topic, but it is a niche kind of specialty that takes quite a bit of time to learn, and it probably is not really worth the time for most people, unless you just feel some kind of need to learn about it, and even if you feel some kind of need to learn about trading, it is probably still likely necessary to create both an investing and a trading practice that likely has self-imposed limitations on the quantity of funds that would be available for trading and really figuring out ways how to NOT get tempted to easily break your own self-imposed limitations.

Also, in order to start investing in bitcoin, there is no need to wait for a bear market.  There is not a problem with getting started as soon as possible.   Sure there might be ways that anyone who is new might try to buy on dips and also figure out ways to make sure that they are comfortable in terms of having enough bitcoin that they are prepared for UP, while at the same time having some strategies for buying more BTC if the price goes down. 

Surely some of the presumptions of investing into bitcoin at any time would be that the investment timeline is 4-10 years or more, and if your investment timeline is less than 4 years, then you may well have to employ different strategies, including perhaps taking a smaller (rather than a larger) BTC position since you likely are more of a short term, rather than medium to long term investor.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 21, 2023, 01:01:32 PM
In particular, the investor has no role in the ups and downs of Bitcoin prices. Because an investor does not have to worry about selling Bitcoins after the right time is in his possession, this is the main goal of the investor. It is not legal for an investor to consider buying when the price of Bitcoin goes down and sell when the price of Bitcoin goes up. If you want to understand it must be strictly limited to Bitcoin. Because our predictions can be wrong, research doesn't always come out right.

It is better to stick with purchased bitcoins than buying and selling bitcoins again and again because we are always concerned about making the right decisions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 347
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
July 21, 2023, 12:53:50 PM
Patience is the tool use to determine a good BTC investors, because many BTC investors has failed in so many ways not to earn well from their investment, just because they didn't exercise patience to hold for the right time to come. Any BTC investors that Carry patience along in his or her investment, it is very difficult for such investors to miss it in future, you know why? he or she will be counting some months or years he or she has been holding that particular coin which he or she believe that the price will definitely come through for he or she to smile at the end, that is what make someone a good investor. Over a month now, the price of BTC is still around $30k and many investors who don't endure any longer will sell , but those potential investors that Carry patience will not sell until the price hit $80k or $100k before they can sell to make a good result.

yes, indeed patience is one of the keys to good success in investing in btc, because indeed if we are impatient in investing in btc then of course there will be the potential for losses, so investing in btc really requires a strong mentality so that it has the potential to make a profit. so a great btc investor is an investor who works hard at everything and never gives up. so investing in btc is not easy because you have to keep learning to find extensive knowledge.

We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency. If you want to trade bitcoin then you need to know well about bitcoin first then you have to invest in it. You can't expect the profit you will get with Bitcoin investment because actually these things work skills and strategy play a very important role. When you trade bitcoin coins you have to time it all the time thinking you have to buy in short market and sell when the market goes up. If you trade Bitcoin like this I believe you will take some time here but it will bring success in your life.
To start trading Bitcoin, you must first do a thorough research on the market. When a newbie is interested in investing he never notices these things due to which he is exposed to risk. However, before investing in Bitcoin you need to follow the advice of an experienced and knowledgeable investor to be profitable. It is true that before investing it is important to observe various important researches properly as well as adopt various market strategies. And to invest in Bitcoin, you must invest when the market is in a bear market and wait for a bull market. If you invest by adopting such practices, you will definitely get success, if you invest without knowing the future, it is sure that you will face losses. So in investing or trading one always needs to adopt different strategies and gain experience to expect something bright in future.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 21, 2023, 12:14:57 PM
The topic arises when the animosity of bitcoin maximalists on the forum and Twitter towards altcoin holders is at its minimum. It is now the wisest course of action for bitcoin maximalists to embrace the potential benefits of both altcoins and bitcoins, fostering authentic discussions across all platforms. This will enable them to devise the most effective strategies and execute them at the opportune moment
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
July 21, 2023, 11:57:42 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2023, 11:42:36 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 626
July 21, 2023, 10:16:27 AM

Who says those who sell a portion or all of their BTC aren’t bitcoin faithfuls or good bitcoin investors. Perhaps they’ve got the plans to buy it back when it dips and would still be on profit, hodling when it starts rising.
Actually, for things like this it depends on everyone's thoughts and strategies, we cannot consider it wrong or right in this case because everyone has their own perspective.
But when talking about bitcoiners of course there may be special specifications about this and those who sell certainly for some people will not be considered bitcoiners.
Although in this case they have their own perspective but they also cannot determine the perspective of everyone who judges them.

Besides that, selling and then buying again when the price is high does sound reasonable and seems very doable but of course things like this will not be able to be done by everyone because it could be that when selling we can't buy again because the predictions made are wrong.
So when you don't have the qualifications there it is better to stay with the bitcoin you have than to sell and buy again when the price is cheap but we are still worried about the choices made.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
July 21, 2023, 03:33:43 AM
People who really understands what investment is all about, took time to plan and scale their income weight, Period of plan and period of investment. Bitcoin investors know when and how to invest weather trading or mining there is an appropriate time for it. And as investor you're not expected to hit and run or even eat up your profit. You've to give it time to grow hip hop and accumulate more. That's why in most cases I trust bitcoin investment to any forex or others channels, in bitcoin one hardly loss it all especially if the value of units coins remain safely.

How do you know a good investors?
* they're futuristic
* they're planners
* they're financial manager
* they're risk managers
* they're projected

That's how to know a good investors of bitcoin who do not see challenges but the possibilities of making their future work.
Bitcoin is a good assets to invest on but it's also has it own risk which you must learn.

I mean good investors are the ones who make the research before even starting to invest in something, calculate the risk and reward of the investment if it is worth the risk, or invest into some of the investors just going to start investing right away without even considering the risk of the investment because they are just afraid that they might lose the opportunity, But I think calculating the risk of an investment is just one of the ways to know if you're going to invest into some projects if your investment is going to be 100$ for example and you calculate the price projection of 100k$ I mean that just worth the risk since if you're going to earn that kind of amount or lose your 100$ it was just a 100$ and in the end, you could easily recover from that lose, but the project of the project was great and if it becomes a success you earn a good amount of profit. I mean it's better than losing your opportunity to that kind of investment. For sure as long as you have the knowledge and know what you're doing you're going to earn a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 152
July 21, 2023, 01:12:35 AM
Being an investor necessitates substantial financial, legal, and fundamental knowledge. Additionally, experience is crucial in this sector. Every day, the quantity of victories and defeats you've endured makes you a better person. Though there are no shortcuts, there are a few points to remember when investing.

Learn everything you can about the stock's value you want to buy: Read the company's financials, news about the company, their growth through time, the type of firm they are, and the brand's authenticity.

Don't rush: Just because you think the stock is good doesn't imply you should buy it right away. Wait a few days and watch how the stocks move for a week or two.

Facts trump senses: Gut instincts can be helpful, but not always. Facts or solid evidence provide more proof and reasoning, allowing for better investment decisions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
July 21, 2023, 12:49:22 AM
An ideal investor should have a number of qualities, presence of which we can call him a good investor.
An investor will have confidence in his investment and know in detail about the risks involved in the investment.
An investor will always believe in the principle of DYOR (Do Your Own Research) because he will always invest according to his own thoughts and plans and will not depend on anyone else's opinion for investment.
An investor should never fear FUD(Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) to invest, never invest in anything uncertain, and definitely never hesitate to invest. All these qualities are present in an ideal investor.
The principle of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) must exist in the ideal investor because when an investor makes an investment and if the invested Bitcoin suddenly increases or decreases to a large extent, then at that moment he should give up all fear and hold the investment patiently.
legendary
July 20, 2023, 11:35:52 PM
Serious investors will see that what you say is true. We've all started this bitcoin path with our own plans, some of which are static and some of which aren't. Each plan leaves its own mark in the blockchain ledger. Bitcoin, at its core, goes beyond standard ways of investing. It's like a blank canvas on which we can each paint our own financial plans. No matter what method you use, a friendly tip is to remember that the end goal is to get more sats. Don't sell just because the market is unstable. Keeping your bitcoin is, in many ways, a moral act that shows you believe in a better way to handle money.

But hey, could we look into a mix of passive and active tactics, like holding for the long term and trading wisely? A way to deal with the volatility of the bitcoin market while still honoring the core concept of "hodling"?

As we deal with these problems, we start to doubt. It's normal, just like feeling angry about the financial system. But we're the first ones to do this and are on the verge of a financial change. Embrace this role with a longing for the old system and an idea for a future that is based on bitcoin.

You are not really saying anything wrong - yet there still remains preferences that each person has to figure out his/her own strategies, and of course, many of us have already concluded and presume bitcoin to be a good long term investment, and if there is agreement with that, then there should be consciousness that is developed from each person regarding what their personal goals are in terms of accumulating sats and how many they believe that they need for their own personal situation, including how fast they should be striving to accumulate such sats, and with which methods are going to be best to aim them at reaching their own personally tailored goals.

So I am not going to presume the goals are going to be the same for everyone, since we already know that a vast majority of people in the world have not actually taken actions to accumulate any bitcoin... so some of those people have heard of bitcoin, but they have not determined it to be important enough for them to actually take actions towards accumulating it, and even though many of us bitcoiners believe that they need to get the fuck off of zero, they have to come to their own conclusion(s) regarding whether they need to get off zero and how to go about it.. and perhaps many of them will end up investing into bitcoin at much higher prices than current prices because they have not spent enough time to figure out that it likely would be in their better interest to actually start stacking however much bitcoin that they are able to stack without over doing it.

People who really understands what investment is all about, took time to plan and scale their income weight, Period of plan and period of investment. Bitcoin investors know when and how to invest whether trading or mining there is an appropriate time for it. And as investor you're not expected to hit and run or even eat up your profit. You've to give it time to grow hip hop and accumulate more. That's why in most cases I trust bitcoin investment to any forex or others channels, in bitcoin one hardly loss it all especially if the value of units coins remain safely.

Sure people can do whatever they like, even dumb shit.

I would not characterize anyone as a bitcoin faithful who does not maintain some bitcoin, so selling all their bitcoin does not seem like someone who actually understands bitcoin, even if bitcoin has historically had great peaks in does not seem like a good idea to sell large portions of anyone's bitcoin holdings.. even though surely selling some bitcoin as prices go up and perhaps even decent sizes of the bitcoin portfolio might be acceptable, but selling all of their bitcoin would cause me to conclude that they don't understand bitcoin enough in order to continue to hold some of their stash, even if it may well end up dropping 80% in value from a price in which they are holding it and that they could sell if they wanted, but they still choose not to sell all of it... and what portion should they hold onto in order to be considered a convicted bitcoiner would likely depend upon what are their individual circumstances.

Come in,
Bitcoin remains a p2p commodity on the blockchain network and the multitude that still uses it as such, using it like a currency which it is, they aren’t doing it wrong and we can’t say they aren’t good investors. We can’t be centered on just one aspect to a multidimensional bitcoin.

I get your point that people can do whatever they like when it comes to bitcoin, they can get in or they can get out or they can try to manipulate the bitcoin market.  bitcoin is for everyone.  Friends and enemies.

Activity: 392
Merit: 31
July 20, 2023, 11:04:21 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 20, 2023, 09:02:08 PM
To become a good investor first:

1. Patience

2.  Ability to understand risk

3.  Adopting techniques with careful planning and vetting before taking any action.

4.  Always keep portfolio in mind otherwise it is natural to face danger.  And don't put all your eggs in one basket.

5. And a skilled investor must know the latest updates about the market.

A prudent investor must adopt these approaches.  Because all qualities must be present in an investor otherwise one may face losses.

And also sincerity and setting up trust to your team are some of the things one must do to be a good investor. To be a good investor is not for mere verbal speaking but your actions and activities and dealings towards your clients and you cannot be a good investor when there is nobody recommend you as one. Because you cannot praise yourself the matter what you are good in it. It is others who sees you doing well will praise you. Your good character of doing things with calm mind is okay to be a good investor.
Well I don't know how you are fit to be a good investor with all what you are saying but in my own opinion your investment is actually meant to be a secret dealing and having a strict policy on how you do things will help you out because most investors who had good plans but no strict policy actually end up scattering their investment plans and also their assets so keeping a keen mind is one of the trait of being a good investor. But the whole aspect of sincerity to others and good character of doing things, that part I don't truly understand please enlightenment me more.

An investor must have such integrity. So all the points @Agbe mentions are quite valuable for a P2P trader. But since I will only have Bitcoins to invest in, I also need a good reputation and integrity, so these qualities are definitely needed in an investor. But to be an investor is to invest with a keen mind so that risks, and a plan to do market research, all these things are hidden inside an honest and skilled investor.
I hope you understand....
Activity: 546
Merit: 342
July 20, 2023, 05:44:16 PM
To become a good investor first:

1. Patience

2.  Ability to understand risk

3.  Adopting techniques with careful planning and vetting before taking any action.

4.  Always keep portfolio in mind otherwise it is natural to face danger.  And don't put all your eggs in one basket.

5. And a skilled investor must know the latest updates about the market.

A prudent investor must adopt these approaches.  Because all qualities must be present in an investor otherwise one may face losses.

And also sincerity and setting up trust to your team are some of the things one must do to be a good investor. To be a good investor is not for mere verbal speaking but your actions and activities and dealings towards your clients and you cannot be a good investor when there is nobody recommend you as one. Because you cannot praise yourself the matter what you are good in it. It is others who sees you doing well will praise you. Your good character of doing things with calm mind is okay to be a good investor.
Well I don't know how you are fit to be a good investor with all what you are saying but in my own opinion your investment is actually meant to be a secret dealing and having a strict policy on how you do things will help you out because most investors who had good plans but no strict policy actually end up scattering their investment plans and also their assets so keeping a keen mind is one of the trait of being a good investor. But the whole aspect of sincerity to others and good character of doing things, that part I don't truly understand please enlightenment me more.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
July 20, 2023, 05:32:03 PM

Come in,

Activity: 1260
Merit: 557
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
July 20, 2023, 05:13:25 PM
`
Serious investors will see that what you say is true. We've all started this bitcoin path with our own plans, some of which are static and some of which aren't. Each plan leaves its own mark in the blockchain ledger. Bitcoin, at its core, goes beyond standard ways of investing. It's like a blank canvas on which we can each paint our own financial plans. No matter what method you use, a friendly tip is to remember that the end goal is to get more sats. Don't sell just because the market is unstable. Keeping your bitcoin is, in many ways, a moral act that shows you believe in a better way to handle money.

But hey, could we look into a mix of passive and active tactics, like holding for the long term and trading wisely? A way to deal with the volatility of the bitcoin market while still honoring the core concept of "hodling"?

As we deal with these problems, we start to doubt. It's normal, just like feeling angry about the financial system. But we're the first ones to do this and are on the verge of a financial change. Embrace this role with a longing for the old system and an idea for a future that is based on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: