Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know if airdrop is legit - page 3. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
February 24, 2018, 04:29:40 AM
How to know if the airdrop you joined is LEGit or not?
No, and if it is possible, it will take too much time. It's easier to get an airdrop and see the result then than to think about such things.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 24, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

You can only say that its legit when you already received the token but its hard to tell if its legit or not. Though its a free token, you still need to be careful when joining airdrop specially when giving your personal details cause you might get hacked on that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
February 24, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
There are no direct indications about the legitimacy of airdrops, only by taking part and giving your data you will understand what they are, many use your personal data to obtain information and the theft of your data, this functionality should not be within the law but only on your trust.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
It is not that easy to know about the valid Airdrop. You can do some "r&d" for a particular airdrop project to find it legit or not. You can also join telegram group for more information so that you may get valid airdrops.
Activity: 23
February 24, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
since there are too many airdrop forms, we don't give time on knowing if they are legit or not but there are a few hints when an airdrop is legit but is not promising. you just have to know the people behind it. some community which are serious about their project tend to be transparent about their identity. because of this transparency, people can trust on the community and therefore increase people joining the community and with this, the token/coin will have it's name to people and start circulating depending on the developers.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

I think you just need to join and fill the form according to the airdrop project. just wait until the token is shared, after which you wait to get in on the exchange, but the average lot of airdrop has no value.
Activity: 532
February 24, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

when tokens have a price and is is traded is exchange then airdrop is legit. knowing if airdrop is legit or not is a less concern but airdrop requiring donation or fees are not legit for me.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
February 24, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

it is difficult to determine, that the end result is usually after entering the exchange. but most airdrop does not have a good concept, if the airdrop project does not have a road map and white paper. chances are, the airdrop will have no value.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
actually we cant say this airdrop is legit or not until it received to our wallet. but please do not give your private key to the form. if they asking the private key of the wallet definitely it will be scam one.
Honestly it is hard to know if the airdrop is legit and helpful, as I can see there are many airdrop in this forum and most of them are fake or a scam.
Yes be careful on what the information you give because maybe you can be hacked.

The only way to know if airdrop is legit when you see that there's no report about it. And also you can know if airdrop is legit when you see that there is an approval from the highest rank.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
actually we cant say this airdrop is legit or not until it received to our wallet. but please do not give your private key to the form. if they asking the private key of the wallet definitely it will be scam one.
Honestly it is hard to know if the airdrop is legit and helpful, as I can see there are many airdrop in this forum and most of them are fake or a scam.
Yes be careful on what the information you give because maybe you can be hacked.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 02:47:50 AM
Its simple if airdrop needed to pay you some eth just for donation or need to pay this for some shit just stay away from that remember this all airdrops are free their not needed to be payed
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

well, I guess airdrop is rare for legit.
even now I'm not too follow the airdrop project that has no concept and road map.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
February 24, 2018, 01:47:11 AM
When you participate in airdrop, there is no tasks assigned. This has made some folks to gamble with it and take whatever comes out.
Deciding if an airdrop is legit is of less concern because you have noting to loss.
Activity: 364
February 24, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

to be honest let me say early on so you do not tergermuh in airdrop only if you know airdrop no legit they give you coin with the allocation of so much coin but participants up to tens of thousands you surely only get a little and not beharga, not only that airdrop also can be said as a price destroyer. so you should not play airdrop again because I do not think there is legit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 24, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

If the project has a clear direction of where it's heading at and plus it's got some purpose then usually it is legit.

But these sort of airdrops are rare and usually will require you to hold an amount of some other existing altcoin or bitcoin. That's not an airdrop since you need your own money but they do still call it a snapshot, or an airdrop.

Just be warned though, most airdrops are indeed going to be ones that are trying to get your email or whatnot. Not going to be worth it to invest your time in those. Better off actually investing money into better projects.
Activity: 350
February 24, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
I think it's very difficult to know if the airdrop is legal. Even if you study the road map and the project team, it will not guarantee its validity. In addition, you will spend a very long time. It will take much longer than just filling out the form of this airdrop. I believe that you should not make those airdrops where you are asked to indicate your private key.These are exactly scammers. The rest of the airdrops just need to be done.
Activity: 58
February 24, 2018, 01:19:05 AM
Well, besides wasting time, as long as you are not giving the airdropper personal information, your private key or money, there isn't so much to lose. But as others have said before me, things to lookout for in a non-scam project are: a real team with experience, a reasonable roadmap, a whitepaper, the coin/token addresses a real need (so it isn't useless). If you consider all of these things and use your head, you should be able to avoid scams are plain old garbage projects.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 24, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
What do you mean by legit? Airdrop is free, you do not need to pay for it so it should be legit as long as you join the 100% free airdrop. No matter how much is the value of the coins/tokens, as long as they do not ask you to pay some eth or ask you to provide private key then it is legit.
If your main point by legit is something related to the value then no one knows about it.
We don't know since the free token were scheduled to receive long days after filling up the form, it is quite unnecessary to determine how will it matters so we just need to ask the developers if they will make it legit when they give it.
Activity: 48
February 24, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
What do you mean by legit? Airdrop is free, you do not need to pay for it so it should be legit as long as you join the 100% free airdrop. No matter how much is the value of the coins/tokens, as long as they do not ask you to pay some eth or ask you to provide private key then it is legit.
If your main point by legit is something related to the value then no one knows about it.

You pay with giving them your information...

They pay you a shitcoin, you give them your name, address, gmail account (google sheets), and dick size..

They then do with it whatever they want.
Activity: 48
February 24, 2018, 01:07:50 AM
I don't bother with Airdrops for exactly this reason, unless they are of course from an established Crypto i.e WAVES recent BCH Airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: