Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam? - page 33. (Read 7512 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
I think it's too difficult to know bounty scam.but we should try one thing to check their team members & about projects running successfully  requirement. But there are dim chance to find out.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 01, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
The fraudsters are getting smarter in manipulating projects until they look really real. Their masks are very conceptualized neatly and attractively, giving a lot of hope to its contributors, always active in providing the latest information at the beginning of its project path. However, once they gain considerable profit from the enthusiasm of the investors as well as its participants, they slowly leave crypto and disappear one by one its team. So you have to be active in supervising the path of your project, so you can immediately get valid news against their fraud.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 01, 2018, 04:26:39 AM
You can read white paper , website , project scope , team members etc. This gives a general idea about the project. Rest you can see if the updates are being done regularly or not.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
Bounty scam is bounty campaign not reached and get their soft cap sale target, you have forget about bounty campaign if an ico project sale is do not reached for soft cap target sale, what for tired joined an ico or bounty campaign project if their ico is failed and not sold out for investor.
Activity: 57
August 01, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
Look at the developers ' forecasts, the presence of successful startups behind them .
Activity: 87
August 01, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
According my experience, bounty is scam if the coustomer service or admin don't give the friendly answer when I asked about the project and can tell clearly. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 203
July 30, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
One thing for sure is that when the bounty manager has so many unsuccessful and scammy project  in the past and so many complain about them and never been settle then probably all their or his or her project has high chance to be scam again so careful when choosing also your manager
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 30, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
Basically make a research about their project if they are really gives a help to use or if their project has a big chance to be success in the the near future and also let you know who are the people behind their project,this is some strategy that i really do if i want to know a good bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:35:23 AM
How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
The funniest irony is that scam bounty will try to do everything but it's possible to do in order to have an appearance of good and prospective Bounty, so you will be most likely to attend and join them.
But to find out whether a gift will be good or it will be a fraud. But people can see it if someone is alert and then when the project team does not respond or the project reward manager does not respond and even update new information often people can figure it out.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
The funniest irony is that scam bounty will try to do everything but it's possible to do in order to have an appearance of good and prospective Bounty, so you will be most likely to attend and join them.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 04:56:16 AM
The majority of scam rewards can be known when the program has started. Many of those who fled after receiving satisfaction from the incomes coming from investors. Bounty participants can know that the bounty followed by a scam actively in following news about the development of its bounty.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
Try to go through their whitepaper and analyses if the project is worth deploying. Perform a background check of the team members. Most of the scam projects don't include pictures and social media handles of their team member. And last but no least, join their telegram group and you would notice from the onset if it's real or not.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
Not easy to be identified ,needs to just to your own research on the project by going through their whitepaper, team, their ratings  on icorating site, also check the manager managing the bounty of trusted or not.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 03:43:09 AM
The key is looking at the team. An ICO must have clear a public team members that show their real faces and have a verifiable identity, if not ... suspect.
its not all about looking at the team they have been several projects with team that still scam people of their money, They know they can't be sue and more reason they restricted people from advance countries to participate on their ico.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
Honestly, it is so hard to find out which are the project is scam because some of the scammers are so expert in fooling people. So we should be more extra careful in choosing bounty. Lips sealed
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
You have to investigate ICO project. At first you have to attentively read whitepaper and figure out why project is needed and hou usefull it would be. Quality of bounty depend of successfullness of project.

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
It is really not going to be that easy to detect the scam bounties as they are also associated with scam ICOs. Maybe with careful study and profiling of the project team members, one may be able to reduce the risk of scam bounties and unpaid jobs.
Activity: 231
July 29, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
I think to know the bounty is a fraud of such projects as social media on the telegram. A good project is surely in a telegram they should be very active. And you can also see from the update spreadsheets participants bounty. If every week is never in the update, of course, we have to inspect it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Now it is very difficult to determine. I advise you to check the developers who are listed in the team members and what information is known about them in the Internet. Because it happens that they insert fictitious photos with names that can not be found anywhere.
Activity: 89
July 29, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
generally this is seen from the circumstance contained in the abundance program if def or group alloted untu abundance battle program that does not send criticism or things we have to get the data. or then again here and there can likewise be seen from suspicious and dishonest sites or have been suspended in a roundabout way it can be viewed as a trick!
Pages:
Jump to: