Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam? - page 58. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
How to see bounty scam is to look at Website, WP and join the project group telegram.
A project that is not scam can be seen from the web and WP that has a clear purpose and introduce the team on the Web and WP with a photo of the team. Afterwards join the telegram group and see if there is any progress on the project. If there is no progress and no new information updates it could be a sign of the project is a scam.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 29, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
The first indicator that it is NOT scammers will be the publication of REAL profiles in social networks that have long existed and confirmation in their profiles.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
May 29, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
for me, first i look at team, who they are, and look at the developers projection, look the website and read the white paper of the project then i looking at the ratings project and bounty manager.

The best way to check for a scam project is to run some few checks on the team members especially with the credential they present. Follow their social media platform for consistency in the information they provide with that one in their website. Sometimes the bounty manager can give a clue about the authenticity of the project.

i agree with your opinion, follow their social media and check followers is real or fake
Activity: 319
May 29, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
To know if a bounty is a scam or not, check out for the manager history and previous works that he has handled and how successful it was, then check the whitepaper and roadmap, after that check the community and how well they are doing. A good bounty should have a good manager that will help manage problems that might arise in the cause of the campaign.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
I just see those people who are in a state of problem, or you can see it in the installation program, because there are a lot of the bounty scams I've had, and we have to be careful to follow a project.
Activity: 644
May 29, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
Here on the forum you can find the topic about popular managers who are bounty campaigning. It seems to me that the opinions of the participants like no one will tell you with whom it is worth working, and with whom not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 28, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
The best way to check for a scam project is to run some few checks on the team members especially with the credential they present. Follow their social media platform for consistency in the information they provide with that one in their website. Sometimes the bounty manager can give a clue about the authenticity of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
It is not an easy task to identify the scamming bounty/ICO nowadays. There are hundreds of bounty/IOCs are going on and if you are a bounty hunter you also might now have enough time to go through all of their materiel. Anyway things you should look at are, the team, whitepaper, documentations, popularity and the project that they have proposed. Sometimes all of above seem to be real yet the bounty/ICO end up scam. You should expect that too.
Activity: 452
May 28, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
I look at the developers' projections, the presence of successful start-ups behind them, regular webinars or conferences to demonstrate a win-win contact between investors and developers
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
To find out a scam bounty campaign, is go through they white paper and website, to find out, if they is no clear picture background and the team are not specific explain in detail and including the product are not address proper, I think the suspect begin.
Activity: 280
May 28, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
Research on various criteria needs to be done. The most important is to see the team members and check them out. Bounty manager must be well known.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
The number one factor in determining if a bounty is s scam is simply the following question: Are the founders identities known or are they trying to hide behind the shadows of crypto anonymity? If it's the former, then the bounty is most likely NOT a scam, because the founders are out in the open. However, if it's the latter, then stay far away from these bounties because there is a high chance that they are scams.
Activity: 110
May 28, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
read the background of ICO well. check their website and join their telegram group. usually if the telegram group there is a good response from the manager then the possibility of a small scam.
Activity: 322
May 28, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
I use these rules:
1. I read the white paper of the project.
2. I'm looking at the ratings.
I draw conclusions about this project.
Activity: 24
May 28, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
Its difficult to know it, some successfully project and raised their hardcap also can be not paying. To chooce bounty, i often look in to bounty manager that handle the bounty program, usually they also will chooce good project so not waste their times.
Activity: 33
May 27, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
I easily detect a scam bounty when a project that promised to awards $7.5million did not even raised $100k. They use the method to draw the attention of many bounty hunters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 26, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
You have to choose well-know bounty manager, I trust Sandra Evans, because she is really good and responsible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
Look for the ICO team. You must be sure that ICO team is verified. Read whitepaper and search more info about ICO. I think for most people, it is very difficult to see them as scam in the first time.

and still, despite all these precautions there is a way to get ripped off...
unfortunately, there are more and more scams these days.
it must be said that ICOs are an easy way to make money for unprincipled people...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Look for the ICO team. You must be sure that ICO team is verified. Read whitepaper and search more info about ICO. I think for most people, it is very difficult to see them as scam in the first time.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 26, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
we know when the bounty is over and we do not get information about the distribution of token bounty
Pages:
Jump to: