Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 124. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
too difficult in choosing a good coin or token. but my friend always chooses coins or tokens that have fluctuations or rapid up and down movements, with high price and low price having large interval spacing. (Its rekomended for trading I think).
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
I first find more details on some related site about crypto e.g,Icobench,coindesk and bitcointalk thread, i also read whitepaper of the particular coin.
Activity: 252
April 17, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
I would say that at present state of cryptocurrency market development there are only two good ways: the 1st way is a technical analysis based on support and resistance levels (and adding to your positions at strong support levels only), and the 2nd way is a market sentiment analysis (market mood identification) - this actually requires good experience and will come with time. So let us keep learning and we will become good at trading. Practice brings excellence!
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:49:40 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
First you have to research on the cryptocurrency and how its work then to read the white paper & check the team developer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
look at the project, what kind of technology are they introducing and what kind of problem are they addressing and has any other cryptocurrency addressed this problem or not. next you need to look at the development team, their social media and what they tweet about, a serious team will have solid projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:42:41 PM
I really hope that the positive dynamics will still be preserved and we will continue to observe how bitcoin grows and everything grows together with it, I think that in the near future bitcoin will cost as before, and maybe much more than now, you just have to wait and believe, positive dynamics should continue.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
Read their whitepaper!

White paper is a theory. The most important thing is how it will be implemented, so we need to look at the project team.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

Read their whitepaper!

Only information is not enough, to evaluate a good or bad coin we should rely on the community of that coin. If that coin has a future and is useful for world technology then the coin will have a large community
Activity: 69
April 17, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
It is impossible to determine by 100%, but there are some signs that will help you do it. The existence of an ecosystem - if a coin is part of some real project and is used in it, then this is a good sign. A significant turnover of the coins on the exchanges - if there is one, it is also a good sign... Smiley
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Which coin is good in the future is very difficult to guess. But if we are talking about the present tense, then everything is simple - if a coin is used, if it has a large capitalization, then we can safely assume that it is good.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Thank You

First you need to study the company itself. What product they develop and what benefit this product will bring to people. Then to study the team of the company, the road map, the white book. Then draw your conclusions and make a decision. Experience comes with time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
This is too difficult, there are too many factors. i do check whitepaper and dev team and market hype
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
You should not make hasty decisions and follow the charts least three months. If the coin moves according to the general state of things in the market, then it is suitable for investment.               
Activity: 28
April 17, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
Always do your own due diligence.
Activity: 200
April 17, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
For me good coins are those who got the huge supports of the people (investors). Thru our supports our cryptocoins will be more famous and valuable, if cryptocoins had good projects, technology and functions no doubt it will boom at the market. Ethereum, litecoin and neo are good example of it.
Activity: 216
April 17, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Thank You
Good coins? Do you want to invest in ICO? If you want to choose ICO, you can see whitepaper. Not just whitepapers, you should also see the developer team, website, and roadmap. I think it's pretty obvious if you want to know a good coin.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
How to Know which coins are good ?
1. Reading there whitepaper for know all the details about there project also there team
2. Look at the trend of the coins industry.
3. Check ICO backed by the some investors (icobench)
4. watch their community - join telegram
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
April 17, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
There are some website like ICOdrops who rated ICO projects. you can take help from there.

Before any type of investment do proper research by yourself.

As per my recent research i will invest in Egretia project as it appeals me.

Do your own research before you invest in any project.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 04:19:26 AM
check the whitepaper and whether the product is working
Activity: 139
April 17, 2018, 04:11:02 AM
People are investing in the team and you can see the effect clearly: if there's an unexpected delay or radio silence, the price drops dramatically.
Jump to: