Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 119. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:53:02 AM
You dont need to work hard to know which one is good or bad, just check out their whitepaper if it is well detailed Like THUG COIN, and their vision about their project, THUG Is a good one and a long term good investment without any regrets, grab ur now before too late
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
If you want to know which coins are good to invest in then always follow the coin market cap and try to invest in top 20 coins of it because those coins are the bestest in the crytpo markets and safest also.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
To identify the profitability and integrity of the coin, you should first monitor its dynamics, and also ask for feedback from professional traders. In addition, it is worth investing in those coins that are on everyone's lips and have already achieved significant stability.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
for me knowing the coins if they are good is very hard but i have some basis for good coins.
good coins has:

lot of investors
good community managers
intellegent managers
always online community or customer supports
Activity: 48
April 26, 2018, 06:40:27 AM
Look on the following aspects:
-WP
-Team
-Project

Analize everything, make your own opinion.   Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 26, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Well it depends on the project managers and the developers. Before you invest in any coin you should make sure to research the coin and find out as much as possible about the coin and the project. The whitepaper is often a good way to know if a project is good or not so you should make sure to read it and check out their website and social media pages
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
I think, It is true that many new coins appear now. I'm sure not only you are confused choosing which coin you want to use. I advise you to choose bitcoin. besides its good value Bitcoin has also been trusted by many people about the security and the results given.
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
you can just take the coins that go to major exchanges. and do not consider those that are on small exchanges. this is if there is a desire to be more calm in the investment. if you want to buy a coin that can make even more movement - you need to go to the less well-known exchange
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
Big announcement!!

We are very close completing two partnership deals with brokers located in London and another in Israel,that have a global reach and that will benefit from our blockchain solution we are rolling out. We will have the final conclusions to report on during April.
https://medium.com/ixledger/30th-march-weekly-update-5ed09e697d1b
IXT iXledger

In 2018, tokens developed so far are actually used in business.
And those tokens will rise to over 100 times.
Activity: 101
April 26, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
In my opinion. A successful ICO is usually supported by a detailed white paper that includes, at a minimum, specifics on the underlying technology, coin distribution, the price of the token, the company’s roadmap, and timeline of the project.
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
Well, I think, many compare the trading in stock market to the trading in cryptocurrencies in a way that if you keep on watching the news then you are aware of most of the information but news channels usually give negative information or information which is popular and mostly useless, a secondary source is the twitter pages of these news channels which are updated more frequently.
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
In my opinion. We do not have to learn what the money is good from. We can say good or bad money by following how the money is rising or declining. So if you invest in a currency that has fallen too much, but invest in a constantly rising currency, you can.
Activity: 26
April 25, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
Read alot and gain more knowledge and you would know it Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:31:14 AM
I really hope that the positive dynamics will still be preserved and we will continue to observe how bitcoin grows and everything grows together with it, I think that in the near future bitcoin will cost as before, and maybe much more than now, you just have to wait and believe, positive dynamics should continue.
Activity: 67
April 25, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
Look at the daily price chart of the altcoin you are interested in. If it is growing, it is a good sign and one can think of buying.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
The most expensive currency in the world is none other than our own. Every person born in the world has one name only. Thus it is concluded that the good name of the team from the ICO core team is the most influential and determine whether the ICO will succeed or not.
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
You can see the team behind it, what the purpose of the coin is made, whether really needed or not, and of course what the future plans of the project will be in the future.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
It is very difficult to do even for experienced investors and traders . You can see theirs road map , team, technical document
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 06:18:56 AM
Skimming through the whitepaper is not enough. I would say the simplest, yet most effective way to assess whether a project has potential or not is through their team. A team with a great deal of experience in the field (checking the validity of their claims, as in who they are what they do is paramount but implied, I think) has the greatest chances to see a project go through the roof.
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners.
Jump to: