Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 13. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
I think that the most important thing is to choose a project with a history. He must already work for at least 3 years and the founder must be a public person.

Your criteria are too rigid, in crypto it is necessary to be not only attentive but also flexible. How long the project is on the market is a very important indicator, but there are also good new projects, you always need to analize the team and the road map of the project, what has already been done and what is to be done.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
Today there are more than a thousand cryptonyms. And this figure continues to grow. Of course, not everyone can stay afloat. The New Year has already become a turning point for many tokens. Some will soon disappear or depreciate. However, the rest continue to exist and rise in price. Always, everything will change. Watch the news and invest in the growing crypto currency.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
Always look at the growth and development of the crypto currency before buying. Study the development team. And also learn the direction of the crypto currency. When you think about their purchase. Take the utmost care and conduct detailed studies.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 08:42:48 AM
Personally, I prefer to allocate my investments to the most reliable altcoins from among the top-50. After all, these are the most reliable and profitable options for investment. Of course, now there are a lot of new altcoins, but they involve significant risks for investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 08:17:22 AM
I think that the most important thing is to choose a project with a history. He must already work for at least 3 years and the founder must be a public person.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 08:05:33 AM
To find out strong and promising coins, one needs to possess the accurate sense of the coins. If you spend time in gathering knowledge about coins and spend times in market to realize the condition, then you will able to find the right coin to invest.
Activity: 98
September 23, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
I always look at the number of users. This is a very good criterion for choosing a coin. You also need to look at the price and the coin developers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
first of all you need to research their projects and team well. Are there any visible products in the middle? Can this project be used in the future? Ask it yourself.
Activity: 252
September 23, 2018, 05:24:15 AM
To determine how much has been written on this great forum and we need to start with social networking,white paper, team,technical documentation of the project as the subject of the project is demanded by investors and society in General need a serious analysis of the AI learning project and then stage decision.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
I recommend now to invest your money in buying the most reliable altcoins from among the top-20. They have already confirmed their reliability and benefit to society. Therefore, they become the best choice for purchase. After all, their price is now minimal, and after the market recovery krypto coins will gradually become more expensive.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
If you are completely new then read the forum. Here about each coin they write in great detail and tell their advantages and disadvantages, this is the most informative resource
Activity: 260
September 23, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Maybe try to research because there are some list of coins that is great and also try to read the whole part of the project because you can figure out on it on how do the coin will come up to succeed and what is their strategic plan to make it to the top if it doesn't appeal it on to you then find another. Lastly try to ask some people who have a lot on experience on it because they can give you a great advice on what is the best. 
Activity: 185
September 22, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
Well you gotta study and research about what coins you are going to invest basic knowledge will get you anywhere and i believe as of now many coins are now showing great potential and could get more profits just try to research and find the best coins you can invest in by looking for their projects platform and many things to consider
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 06:38:36 PM
To study and once again to study information concerning this or that coin. Only in this way, you will be able to analyze the data and make for yourself at least some conclusions. In fact, it's not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. just choose coins and read all the information about it. what kind of proet it represents, on what basis of the blockchain it is created and so on. I do this all the time!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 06:10:50 PM
in order to find out what new coins are good and will be profitable in the future, you will have to study all the projects to determine for themselves promising coins
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 06:06:29 PM
I'm trying to find the best projects by reading the whitepaper of projects and getting to know their team. Still, things don't always work out. Projects that don't give importance to the community and don't make good promotion of the project are failing.
Activity: 156
September 22, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
Everything is simple, you need just to look at an idea of the project and that as it is tried to be realized. If there is a current problem, and its decision is provided, then it is possible to call a coin good.
Activity: 155
September 22, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
Indeed a simple way of knowing a coin is good or not by reading the whitepaper and analyzing it yourself about the chances of success of the coin in the future. That's the way to be done to ensure that a coin is really good and potential. All do require a process, nothing is instant, including in crypto currencies. I myself am honestly lazy when I have to read the whitepaper to make sure a coin is really good but I have to do it if I don't want to suffer losses. Besides that, we can ensure that a coin is really good by monitoring the price movements of the coin on the market. If a coin has a price movement that tends to rise then the chances of success are higher.
Activity: 153
September 22, 2018, 02:50:08 PM
My opinion is that good tokens are those who received huge support from investors. They have a good market capitalization and will be able to make good profits in the future
Activity: 232
September 22, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
Now the situation on the market is really difficult, the prices of most coins are gradually approaching their own minimum. Therefore, we must take special care in choosing suitable coins. My main advice is to distribute investments on different coins, carefully choose a suitable coin and place your bet on reliable altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: