Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 9. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
In my opinion, I think you have to read their whitepaper carefully,  pay attention to every details and check the profile of the team behind the project. I believe you will have gain some insight about the chances of success of the project you wanted to invest on.  The rest is your judgement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
The coin takes time, effort and resources to make it useful for everyone. I personally wait for the price of BTH and Ethereum to rise and the market will stabilize. Everything is very simple and very difficult.
Of course everyone knows Bitcoin and the etherium, but you need to pay attention to other promising projects, Whose ideas will be in demand in society. Thus, their coins should also attract investors.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 29, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
Learn to recognize the perspective of the project, learn the team, the idea, the goal, the applicability of the project in the real world, white paper. To understand this you need to spend a lot of time. But even this can not guarantee the success of the project. Much depends on advertising and promotion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
Now the market has a lot of good tokens, which are good coins this year. Why do not you pick the 50 best coins in the top. And invest in the long run
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
Well, of course , first of all you need to look at the capitalization, if it is very large then the coin is already worth something and of course look at the developers and the product
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
What kind of coins do you mean from those who came to your wallet or coins that carry the ICO? If you are going to buy coins for ICO sales, always look at the project team, and the idea of the project is the basic rules, I can give you an example. Here is one of the companies that, in my opinion, will be successful, because the project has an excellent team and the idea of @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. for today there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 29, 2018, 03:44:59 PM
Here you will be helped by your own strategy of analytics and also luck. You can analyze the news, the history of the project and based on this draw conclusions
Activity: 70
September 29, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
The main thing is to choose the right command. The key participants should have the appropriate education and experience. It is important for the investor to know how this team will lead the project to success and whether there will be a profit.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
If such aspects of which I highlight:
1. Team
2. White paper
3. The history of the team in previous projects
The main thing is to understand the idea of the project, and try to understand whether this idea will be in demand!
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 29, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Just need to do a very good research about developing team and project they did in the past! And you will see how succesfull they were.
Activity: 385
September 29, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
Exactly, here are lots of good avice. But my view is that you don't know for sure about each project. I hold all tokens and wait for long term.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
It’s much simpler to be able to business electronic digital tokens or perhaps money when you can select one or two well-known money, for instance, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and also Litecoin. Right after you’re more comfortable with the particular investing method about people electronic digital deals, then you can certainly shift on altcoins.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
Age is single and just index of a currency 's standard . You never recognise if it is great or not. It buoy be a bunco all the more with the better group and influencer consultants , with a crystalise whitepaper and a being - ever-changing concept .
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
I cannot recognize what currency is great because I am the basic age to united this effort . And whether I get a opportunity that this run desire change and the BM desire consecrate this form of currency possibly it's the age that I recognise what currency is it.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 29, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

actually you can not determined if the coins are good or not. even the senior in bitcoin can not know which coins is really good, it always depends on what they experienced in holding coins that is why they can say some facts and buffs about it. some says you should research more about coins and see if its good or not.
a great coin to afford views of the value so high. as with the coins that has a high value can be ascertained has an extremely capable development for dependable coin into the main so valuable and capable to take precedence.
You're right but not wholly because the value of coins does not proof the coins to be good in terms of investing and trading. Meanwhile, the best way to know a good coin is through the capacity of the team involve, the strategy setup for the concept and the community support level.
Activity: 154
September 29, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
The best coins are those that have already won the trust of any resources. if they advertise hard and they have a little growing up on the exchanges. This is the best and proven method. I always use it and so far never made a mistake in my choice
Activity: 243
September 29, 2018, 03:25:11 AM
I think you can visit Coinmarketcap, you can see good coins there. complete information such as volume, total supply, exchanges, etc.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
A strong community or potential of it! The goals of these projects being possible to accomplish or require less resource and just work! In this case, we would have a valuable job, many projects require or request prior features for pre-operational things. Also, the most difficult thing is to get this project to have applications or help some other project or the people themselves. Then you can analyze the quantity in circulating, the form of extraction, the people who are involved and etc.
Activity: 154
September 29, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
I think we need to monitor these coins. And how they develop and grow. Follow the rating and read more information. And also do not exclude reading reviews and recommendations.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
To know the good currency you must have experience in the crypto world. The founder of the currency, development strategy and the attractiveness of investors. Reliable management team and deal with large numbers.
Pages:
Jump to: