Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 139. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
March 06, 2018, 07:42:31 AM
I think a good coin of course coins that have entered the market. meaning that the coins that can be traded with the money. Tappi each coin has its own potential and specific characteristics. Noteworthy in Altcoin, where general theories are less applicable and there are no official rules in many things including trading, the most influential main factor in its analysis is information, whoever has more information then the greater the chance of profit or avoiding loss, including the initial information end-process pump-dump, person / figure / group / investor / whale / investor who influential in market trend.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 06, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
The community has the power to make every crypto a success one. DeepOnion understand this importance and that is why they appreciate every member. In DeepOnion you'll feel like you are part of something bigger, it has an approachable dev and moderator teams. No wonder this community is growing every day. If you want to know more about DeepOnion please visit the forum: https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 02:25:02 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
The roadmap and the developers are the main indicators, if there is something new and nowhere else it can attract investors and be useful for a coin in the future. But sometimes it does not give any guarantees that it will be a diamond among many.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
Find out what coins are good initially very difficult. It is almost impossible, it takes time to determine a good project or excellent.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 10:44:34 PM
You can read it on the whitepaper that is usually, displayed on a project. usually there are many explanations that are given. so you can get insights to choose.
Activity: 169
March 04, 2018, 10:11:01 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Start reading whitepaper my friend. you will know about it on whitepaper. The team,
the advisers. the project, the project roadmap, reviews, ratings, etc. You can tell it
if it is not a scam by reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 04, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Thank You
There are many factors which decides whether a project will be successful or not
But the most important factors are the idea and team of the project. Always look for projects which are based upon unique idea and solve the problems of the masses. These projects have higher chances of growth in the long run. Another, very important factor is the team of the project. Always look for project with a strong development team which is reliable and promising.
yes I agree with you, see the team on the most important project. in addition, understand the workings of the project by looking at whitepapers and anyone involved in them, whether they can combine famous people who already have confidence and are accustomed to running a project that has been done before.
Activity: 21
March 04, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
1. working MVP
2. famous personalities in the team
3. uniqueness of the idea
4. scope of activity
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
ICOBench is good for quick research, there are really good professionals from this field. When ICO receive 4+ rating - there is 80-90% chance that it will be good ICO.
How many of you read whitepaper? Whitepaper with 40 pages are really hard to read, for me, when I invest in many ICOs...
I support you! this is really a good site to check out new projects, I've been using this site for a long time and it has helped me a lot! I advise everyone to study the project carefully before selling their coins
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Thank You
There are many factors which decides whether a project will be successful or not
But the most important factors are the idea and team of the project. Always look for projects which are based upon unique idea and solve the problems of the masses. These projects have higher chances of growth in the long run. Another, very important factor is the team of the project. Always look for project with a strong development team which is reliable and promising.
Activity: 211
March 04, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
Doing hours and hours of research compiled through bitcointalk, social media, and wherever else you can get information. Information is key and the more you have the better decision you will make
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 04, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Thank You
This is the biggest problem faced by almost every crypto trader and investor living on the planet how to search for the best amongst all. Solving this is like the solving the problem of humans introduction on Earth. But I think some projects just show that they are good with their own deeds. Just like the VLB ICO. They weren't able to reach their soft cap in first time. But they were so keen to launch their project that they re arranged their ICO in a better way returning the funds back to investors. This really means they are serious about their project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 04, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Thank You

i think we can see from the team founder of that coin, and then we can read whitepaper..
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
it is actually a difficult situation. The digital money world is very moving. The amount of money in the market is changing. new coins are coming out. I listen to the consultants for good coin and I find it by examining the project.
Activity: 546
March 04, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
I think that today there are no normal resources to be sure that this project will be wonderful. Therefore, here I can not answer anything except rely on your intuition, but it can not be a full-fledged resource for making such decisions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

you need to study the coin which capitalization it has, the team, the technology will it use, all that difficult process)
Activity: 266
March 04, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
The crypto money world is very moving. The volume of money in the market is changing. new coins are coming out. I find it by researching the good coin and examining the project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 01:51:59 PM
When you do proper research and learn about the tech you are investing in you will know the good ones.
Deep Onion is by far the best, only 7 airdrops left.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
March 04, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
yes obviously there are a lot of coins are coming every month but just don't invest in them blindly you need to do a little bit of research while picking them
Activity: 107
March 04, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Thank You

just look at the social media they have
does it always update?

then look in his telegram
is it crowded?

then understand the roadmap
is it running?

Good advice this is
Jump to: