Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 145. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
I totally understand finding the right cryptocurrency to buy could not be simple. Read the whitepaper you don’t have to understand every single detail but at least have an idea about what you are investing in and see what is the main idea behind the project, if you think it is a good investment then you have a reason to buy and keep those investments for the long term or you can sell them as soon as you make a lit bit of profit depending your needs. After going through all of these steps you will have an idea about the future of that coin, but before jumping into any conclusion I suggest you to do your research to find out if they are legit or not by checking their website and the team, checking their activity on social networks is always good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
Read on the technology that they working on. If u think it will be useful in the future, buy it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 22, 2018, 11:36:46 PM
Believe it or not you need to observed the fluctuation of coins, that's the best thing you can do to identify whose altcoins are good to buy and to hold. Aside on that you can also try to define the goods coins thru reading of some articles and feedbacks to assure that you choose crypto is not a scam or anything.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
I will check the whitepaper to see whether the project is viable or not, also who are the devs and advisors, community base, is it mentioned a lot on the media for early traction. Besides , I would also love to hear from influencers like Data Dash on YT
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
You can check there back ground and the people behind this you study on what is the purpose of this coins and what is the use of this and why should we use this platform.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 11:10:15 PM
The white paper and the team members of the coins.We should research their history to see if they are good enough to ame the coins high in the market.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 11:00:06 PM
To be honest I really do not know if there is a good way to determine that a coin is a good coin. What we can do basically is to check the coin specifics and then do more research about the coin whether it is listed on an exchange or if there is an active community behind it.

We are really do not know if there is a good coin.
but we can see on coinmarketcap and choose the top volume on the market.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 10:57:43 PM
To be honest I really do not know if there is a good way to determine that a coin is a good coin. What we can do basically is to check the coin specifics and then do more research about the coin whether it is listed on an exchange or if there is an active community behind it.
Activity: 3
February 22, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
Nowadays many ICO's are SCAM .
Therefore if you are going to invest ICO, please join https://marineco.in/
it's for me the best ICO in Feb 2018
Don't miss this chance !
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain
February 22, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
There are some ways to know good coins to buy during ICO and after ICO. You have to confirm that the project has a product attached to it. The product must be a valuable one that tends to solve mankind problems. Some of the product will be aPP, some may be medical solution, telecom roaming solutions and trading platform.
Telecom ICO could be the best option in my opinion.
Activity: 476
February 15, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
There are some ways to know good coins to buy during ICO and after ICO. You have to confirm that the project has a product attached to it. The product must be a valuable one that tends to solve mankind problems. Some of the product will be aPP, some may be medical solution, telecom roaming solutions and trading platform.
Activity: 210
February 15, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
whitepaper read and that is what I research and analysis before I judge how good the coin is
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 04:10:50 AM
Usually i carefully read the whitepaper Read about the project, team, coin supply..Then I draw attention to the activity in social networks.
And I pay attention to how quickly the pre-sale and token sale passed.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
February 15, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
Just do your research and read thoroughly their whitepaper. You can also research about the developers and their goals.
Activity: 546
February 15, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
First of all we read all regulations of the project and follow all instructions then work according to the policy and then we can idea this coin is good.
Activity: 147
OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain
February 15, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
I always look for the tecnology behind the altcoin. This can say you the future of the coin.
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 03:02:05 AM
identifying a good coin to invest is very easy if you follow these things. And for that at the begining you should do lotrof things to gain that ability. So you need to read their whitepaper and get an idea what that coin is produced for and its target and what technology is based on the coin and their road map. Check whether it is achievable or not. And look at the market cap and coin supply to the market. It is better both above parameters are low..  and look at the dev team. Check for their previous projectsif you want to invest in such a good ico just look at daneel ico. And it is very reliable one for sure.
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

The growth of coins is always depending on the developers, if you are planning to invest on an ico then you should read carefully the platform that they have and to determine if their road map will be successful in the future.
Activity: 378
February 15, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
there are some things we must know first when want to choose coins,
we must have info about the coins that we will make future investments,
and remember do not choose wrong coins. Smiley
Activity: 364
February 15, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
Read WhitePaper (escpecially technical WP) accurately.
Explore project`s team (in LinkedIn for example).
See project`s targets and presence of alpha version.
Jump to: