Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 150. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 09:34:10 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Just look on internet , and social media what coins is dominating this year and past few monthd that will give you a big hint on what is the best coin. Also read some articles and news about cryptocurrency for guide . Look on charts on how many percent they increase and decrease or fall and rise in the past fee days , weeks and months . That is what i think the method you can use to identify what coins are good and best.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 12, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
Read the whitepaper, google them, look into their company profile. And ask about this coin on Bitcointalk.
By reading there whitepaper first, know all the details about there project also there team. Just be careful by choosing coin to invest, make research and read and check there background. Also i suggest to you to dont put all your money in one invest, divide it and the other half is for your savings.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:14:16 PM
The important thing to do is read the whitepaper and analysis it very well you should see the background of the but following by team work.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 12, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
before you invest just observe about the project development movement. Marketing strategy of the team and how the community response to the project. If all of your observation are positive then invest and never stop, continue minitoring the project if the project showing losses or if you think its gonna be fail then sell or dump your coins immediately.
Observing is good, I can't say nothing against that, but here on forum you have many observers topics. You can come to forum and instead of asking for something you can look for yourself and decide what is best for you. Asking which coins are good in market with over 1500 coins and its a bit unsuitable, its like you are asking about the best football, basketball team, the best tebis or poker player.. You have top 10 in each section, and this top 10 are not always same. Sometimes the best is the best cause its better in something's, but that doesn't mean that others are not good. I'm always saying, open coin market cap, in first 100 you have great coins and tokens, choose your favorite ones.

I totally agree on you. Observing the market first before you invest is really a good strategy before investing  because that's the basis if the coin that you are investing is okay or not. We need to keep going if we feel the positive response of the market but if its not then you have to decide to continue or just stop.
Activity: 23
February 12, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
I think who Value three month on the list top 5, then is best
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
One way to identify if the coins are good is to study its background, you need to search if the ICO of the coin have a good project in the future because it can pump the value of the coins in the coming months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 12, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
yes its ok that many coins in the market coming now a days and its confusing to select good one, but for good coins you have to research its developer and advisory team. And most important thing is to check that how much problems will the coin solve in the future for that purpose it been created.Read the white paper and look the roadmap.
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
February 12, 2018, 06:42:19 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Do some research read what are they aiming,Know their project and what it is for.
What are their plans and what is their token for I mean what's the used of their project for.
There are lots of new coin but they have a different types of project.
Activity: 71
February 12, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
I think that good coin is seen from whitepaper and roadmap and always update in social media and, its dev always communicate to its member, that's according to me good coin for investment Wink
Savvy investors can use sites  these to plan their entry, do research, and have their money ready to invest in the best events.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 06:39:01 AM
As you say: "...in the future" - that means no one can tell you the results which not happened yet. However, to find out which coins are good, you have to visit their websites, whitepaper, social network support, lots of information, its total supply, its platform, its roadmap,...
The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert, developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale.
Activity: 93
February 12, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
Reading white paper is not always helpful - the WP may look perfect, but it takes looking at the analogous projects to see if it's really the best choice. I'd also advise reaching out to the founder or at least team. The level of expertise and openness does not always come up in one-to-one conversation, but this generally helps to screen some projects at once
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
February 12, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
I think that good coin is seen from whitepaper and roadmap and always update in social media and, its dev always communicate to its member, that's according to me good coin for investment Wink
Activity: 672
February 12, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
- Read WP (Whitepapaper)
- Read Roadmap
- Check Developer (Profile)
- Check Their Partner
- Supply
- And Trading Volume
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
Depends entirely on you, what you're looking for and you're requirements.

To figure this out - read their whitepaper, do you agree with the product? The idea behind it? Do you see yourself using it? Ask yourself these questions and figure it out. Smiley
Activity: 255
February 12, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
A good coin is a coin that is well managed by the owner and who has a vision and mission in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
There are a few steps I think are important to follow before getting involved in an ICO, like checking the quality of the development and marketing teams, reading the whitepaper and if you have more doubts, talk about it on the forum.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

Thank You

I think you can have an idea about a coin by following the news and announcements. Also I think the comments can be really useful to understand if a coin is reliable.
Activity: 76
February 12, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
1. Decentralisation
2. Innovation: they are created by a dedicated and active team of developers, and sometimes created from scratch using other hashing algorithms apart from SHA-256 and Scrypt, the algorithms which are used in Bitcoin and Litecoin respectively. And coins should seek to offer something different to the market, as otherwise it would be pointless to create a clone of a coin which has already established itself.
3. Activity
4. Transparency

However, it is important to remember that you should never invest more than you can afford to lose, and that in order to truly make a worthwhile ROI, you should be willing to sacrifice a lot of time researching alt-coins and finding the right targets.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 12, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

you better stick at the top 10 based on coinmarketcap. just monitor their price and buy at the DIP

If you want to join on ICO. it is much better to know their product, the team and advisors. If the company is already existing its a plus.
Of course recommended is a coin that has a large market or a large marketcap. it's been little proven that they have a large community and quite reliable. use that coin for investment then profit will depending on your skills and knowledge to choose the right time to sell and buy.
for ICO there are many things to watch out like the project and its purpose, roadmap, team, etc
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 12, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
What is the project offer ?, Hows reputable and trusted the team is ?, How is the team branding marketing doing? That is what I research and analysis before I judge how good the coin is. and I believe the community is also a good indicator how good the project is.
Jump to: