Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 34. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
Nowadays there's a lot new crypto are came out but we never know if its good it or not, especially now that most of new crypto are no longer around and some of them are scam. And to know if you buyed coin is good then make a research first about it before you buy it, or else its better to buy to those top crypto or have potential so you will never get scam and wasting of money. Also it will help you if you know your coin if its going to rise or not, so you will know what to do with it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
The first thing you need is to look at the technology of the project and its prospects. It is also very important what level of development team. Conduct an overview of the site. Is there a token on the exchange and what is its value. We need to look at the complex for all the advantages and disadvantages of the project.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
I think that coins are good if the coins is created by trusted and experienced development team. Read their whitepaper, website, and community. Pay attention in what concept they will offer to investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
Read their whitepaper!
Yeah. That simple. You look at how unique their project is and how the community would benefit from it. Then next is the team behind it which is really important if they're legit or not. And you can add a little bit of extra research about it.

I totally agree with you.  First, Modern Finance Chain is a project focused on merchant-consumer incentivized. This project is helping the world adopt crypto as the conventional means for payments of goods and services. It has experienced team, Craig Neil, Jayson Rellis,  Navin Kapoor etc  invest in Modern Finance chain
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
August 22, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
reading whitepapers is a great way to find which altcoins are more potential. but it is very difficult to find potential altcoins, because cryptocurrency is free trade, so there is a lot of fraud.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
It depends on your analysis and knowing about the future.
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
I cannot identify what coin is good because  I am the first time to joined this campaign. And if I have a chance that this campaign will end and the BM will give this kind of coin maybe it's the time that I know what coin is it.
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 04:21:11 AM
you shoud consider the team member experiences.
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
Quality projects take their sweet time to develop and master their niche, product and concept. Often these gem investments as I like to call them don’t market until far later in the project life cycle, when they know that their product is worthy of sharing with others.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 07:15:33 PM
If to speak about new coins which appears every day, it is hard to define if such coin is good or not. Of course everybody decides for themself and has wn expectation about each coin. I know that someone used to trade some cheap coins and earn good money on them, but these coins are for short term hold max. Good coins are those that already overcame difficult periods on the market. In order to choose we should make our research or at least to get some good advise from someone who has more experience. Wink
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
you will have to do an analysis of the project to find out how good the coin is or not and what are its prospects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 21, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
First of all, you should pay attention to the project and the product of this project. If this product is in demand, then the coin will be strong.
Activity: 48
August 21, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
It's very difficult to find a good coin. You can never be sure that the project is good. You need to conduct your own research, read the white paper, look at the team and maybe you will find a project in which you will believe
Maybe the price of the coin is one that people should now about if the coin is any worth investing in.
Activity: 198
August 21, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
It's very difficult to find a good coin. You can never be sure that the project is good. You need to conduct your own research, read the white paper, look at the team and maybe you will find a project in which you will believe
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
Accepting that an investor pick to put money into todays developments, it may be prescribed to restrain risky effects implementing a distributed bag.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 06:25:50 PM
 Bitcointalk is the best way to know, people usually ask about coin and you should read comments, there are many great information and analysis you need.
Activity: 68
August 21, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
You need to do a good research about the project. We can take a lot of ideas about from the studying the project. Mainly the concept of the project, team, roadmap and other things are very very important. I saw, some tokens comes very big, but only for short-term. Then the token dead. maybe the main effect can, team, roadmap or other things. So study 1st about the project well. Then another thing is token supply. Whatever, at this time is very very difficult to find good token because there are thousands of tokens.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Basically knowing which coins are good is not a hard thing to do. First when you go to their sites and read their white paper, the direction that they expect for the project is clearly listed out along with all the other things they are going to be working on. You can find links to the profile of their developers and they always have their faces on. A project without a face to go with it, is a scam.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
You need to investigate this coin and its project, especially make sure of legality. Pay attention to the command. And analyze the situation on the market.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
This is good to know which are good coins before investing.
First of all know about the market capture and thoroughly research of white papers it will clarify how long it will survive. Competitive team behind is major strength of any coin if strong team behind it mean coin is stable and worthy.
Pages:
Jump to: