Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 35. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
Look into these things. That's what I do normally.

1. Good ICO ratings and have huge community
2. Not Plagiarized whitepaper & website
3. Passed from ICO SEC regulations
4. Active Dev & Core team
5. Unique and innovative products
6. POS/POW algorithm
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 06:44:56 AM
Apart from BTC and ETH, NEO is becoming attractive to investors at this time, and for a low price, I think now investing in NEO is a wise choice and can help you become rich have in the future.
Activity: 58
August 21, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
The best thing to do is to do your research and evaluate the whole project from members , advisors , purpose of the project and if the used is for long term . I can suggest one of my best ICO im particpating right now which is Vanig platform a new e-commerce project integrated by using blockchain technologies ! It will incentivize or rewards the users  with their shopping experience , they will have a good variety of goods selection , reviews from other clients , cheaper price and they can track and trace the product information within Vanig's e-commerce platform ! And they already secure 4 Business Partnership !
Activity: 55
August 21, 2018, 06:33:32 AM
I also always have problems with this. And while the percentage of my choice is greater in the negative, unfortunately. There are several projects for which I made bets, that they will give serious growth - but everything is as usual, and I'm in the minus
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Look at their whitepaper,website and the roadmap if there is a good platform in the market in which their project will be better or being popular in the future in which many people or investors are gonna support the project and one thing the team behind the project.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
Nobody knows for sure wich coin will go up in future, however there are some good and promising coins. You just should learn more about each other, about technology, read roadmap and whitepaper, do some researches and you'll be rewarded
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
it is not easy to understand which coins will grow up. u need a lot of experience for it. a think u need to check long term currency rate chart, and look for trends.
Activity: 27
August 21, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
You should see the team members ability.
Activity: 252
August 21, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
COINS that are considered good COINS are COINS with many users.

This is a good sign if the coin is part of a real project and used in it.
Activity: 77
August 21, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
we can't anticipate which coin will be develop and great in crypto, all the coin is great, however in my oppinion we can inquire about the marketcap first, if need to contribute the ICO, dont neglect to Research and find out about the organization program in they site, here you can think about they anticipate item, cooperation, arranging and showcasing capacity for the ICO and Experience consultant, and who is the abundance administrator to promosing the ICO Project.
Activity: 117
August 20, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
There aren't any awful cash. it's just that one is good, the opposite is terrible. that is the dialectical law of historical materialism. a person who offered a scum coin, it seems terrible, and someone who offered you this coin, it appears suitable)))
Activity: 276
August 20, 2018, 11:10:00 PM
It is really really difficult to say which coins are good. There are hundreds of coins out there in the market, and most seem to be working well. But there are some criteria that can determine which coins are good. Project team, its purpose, technology etc. You can also research yourself, consult crypto expert.
Activity: 546
August 20, 2018, 11:08:42 PM
there are many coins in the market and all coins are good but i can only trust in bitcoin because this is the only coin which is trustable coin and the king of all the coins and the rates of this coin is very high and the profit of sale of this coin is very high in this market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
Yes, of course we always check Coin Market Cap for the latest updates of certain coins or tokens. There we can monitor coin or token ratings, graphics, and all important information about coins or tokens. The most important of them are such high qualifications and team efficiency.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
We will know of which coin will be good to invest by watching it to the exchanged.With this,we can compare the market price value.
Jpt
Activity: 374
August 20, 2018, 10:58:25 PM
In most cases, people do not know which coins are good and which are not. If they had known, all of them would become riches. What we can do is prediction. However there are some ways through which we can guess which coins are good. Project team, technology, purpose,  Research, news related to cryptocurrency, consultation with crypto expert.
Activity: 270
August 20, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
Actually, it is very hard to choose a good one, there are too many coins out in the market. But, if you do a good research you can find out a good coin for you, a good coin is consist of detailed white paper, objective and goal.
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
To know about good coins according to me you can read whitepaper first, how their concept to their Ico projects, and than you can see from softcap and hardcap, if it is reached it Will be good Ico and to be good coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 20, 2018, 10:53:23 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

You have to do more research on the specific coins that you are eyeing and you need to analyze how strong it is to be able to compete in the market.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 10:49:18 PM
So you cannot know which coins are the great ones. Also, its incomprehensible for one to think about every one of the coins and tasks. So you have two choice. Tuning in to different people groups supposition and put daze in those coins, or do your own looks into. The second one needs a considerable measure of work. Yet, when you do it independent from anyone else, your 100% safe what you are doing. Tuning in to different people groups sentiment could misunderstand you data. So they are individuals who are so built up and simply enlighten you positiv things regarding the undertaking.
Pages:
Jump to: