Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 67. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

yeah it's very easy, you can read the whitepaper and find out the project is good or not and certainly must be unique, different from the others. then you can consider the community, the community is big and profitable.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
To know about coins that they are good or bad. Just search the value of the coin and note down it. Search for the reviews of that coin on the internet or on bitcoin web site. Then watch the value daily for some days and then match the value.  If the graph of the value goes up then it is good to buy and if the history of coin is so bad  that it is going continuesly down then dont buy that coin.  When it start rising then you can buy it.  It will gives u a huge profit.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
I'm contemplating a whitepaper venture. What is the primary thought of ​​the venture and what amount is it in view of the innovation of blockchain. At that point the undertaking group. Do the engineers as of now have fruitful activities. At that point the undertaking counsels. For instance, I like activities in which D. Drake is a counselor. A guide is required. At that point I attract regard for the action in interpersonal organizations.

What's more, I focus on how rapidly the pre-deal and token deal passed
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 12, 2018, 07:39:17 AM
reading white paper may be a very appropriate choice.
 learn market share first, and search for accurate news source info. before you take the right coin option. Good luck
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
This is good to know which are good coins before investing,First of all know about the market capture and thoroughly research of white papers it will clarify how long it will survive. Competitive team behind is major strength of any coin if strong team behind it mean coin is stable and worthy.
Activity: 109
July 12, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
 If you want to find just like kind of coins you need to read some of there whitepaper of in the website of the project and or if they are active of the project. Actually we need to read some of their information if this coins have a potential to increase the value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
First read their white paper and check who on advisors list and who the team behind, But they independently analyze the whole team also we must have info about the coins that we will make future investment, That is why it has a big possibility to be successful one.
One of them is by reading the project concept in whitepaper. In addition, you can also see the platforms it uses.
Activity: 378
July 11, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
Coins of the highest echelon are always the best, but they are already very expensive. If you want to earn, you should consider coins that are only being planned for release.
Activity: 54
July 10, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
read the white paper, because that is the most important thing, Then look at developer's history. then ico vision. or you can also check in icobench
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
The only way to know which coins are good, we have to check the price in the market and the development of the coin itself, if that coin's price is stable after a long time, then we can define that coin is good and promising
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:33:09 PM
ordinary good coins are coins that have a real impact and are badly needed by the public. To find out which coins are good, you should visit their website, whitepapers, social networking support, lots of information, total supplies, platforms, road maps. also if the volume is large, there is the possibility of a coin that is a good coin.
Activity: 68
July 09, 2018, 11:27:51 PM
I would say do some research first. Google is great.

Best thing to do is figure out how a coin works first. It's better to understand how they work which will help you pick the right coin to invest or trade. Spending money before knowing the potential is pretty sketchy.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 09, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Without any regulation only inside information can give you chance to understand it's good project which can help you to earn money or SCAM.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 11:10:59 PM
We have to study the team behind the coin. And the purpose of the business being developed. Just see reviews from various websites and check if there are good prospects for that particular ICO.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
July 09, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
appealing with distinct of selection as trader to defines of different unit of variable with indication and collects on returns as targeting limit of returns with decision as submitting resource with the efforts as managing plan with the investment projects.
Activity: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
Obviously take time to read their whitepaper, gather some research about it and get some feedbacks about those coin to other members.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 09, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
To do this, you need to understand the idea of ​​the project, if you see that the project really solves a lot of problems that people have created, I think that this clearly can increase the chances of the project for investment and development.
Activity: 104
July 09, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
Don't try to find hidden Gem type coin. If a coin backed by the real-life product idea they automatically gain peoples attention. SO learn idea behind a coin it helps lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?
Thank You

There is no common rule for defining which coin is good and which one is bad. That's too unique, I mean every certain coin and its system are original. So you need study it closely for getting possible reward.
Activity: 158
July 09, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
You should read the whitepaper and research websites, partners, team that you want to invest. Also, try to compare a few project. Then, you will decide which coins good are.
Pages:
Jump to: