Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 68. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
There is no need to get confuse about new coins coming onboard, to know good coins, you have read their white paper and do some more research on them to know more about them, you will know what they want to achieve and how they will achieve it, if you think it is a nice idea then it is a good coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
July 09, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
Well, the trends of the crypto market are a bit strange at the moment. Anyway, if you want to know which coins are good, you certainly need to read all the details of the coin, such as white paper (in case of an ICO), social, team etc.
You could also find out some robo advices about specific coins. For example, Ethereum Classic could be considered a good coin as for now, thanks to its upside probability of 55.82%
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 07:02:14 AM
I rely on luck) I choose campaigns with a good rating and a real concept. It should work in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
Research is needed to the now if the coins has a bright future or not. Look for their roadmaps and also know the people behind this coin, read their white papers to know the information about that coin and join in there group conversation
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 09, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
Read their whitepaper!
Yeah. That simple. You look at how unique their project is and how the community would benefit from it. Then next is the team behind it which is really important if they're legit or not. And you can add a little bit of extra research about it.
You can actially identify each ICOs that are good. By simply looking at the platform itself. When you see that the ICO is really promising based on the platform you should join it. Or even invest on it. Just you are the one who can recognize it.
Activity: 322
July 09, 2018, 06:48:54 AM
According to me it’s a good raise, as well it is a difficult one because a good coin consider a lot of environment surrounding it to be good one. A Bounty which has good Whitepaper, good development team etc. Bounties which are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. Bounties which don’t communicate, with no regular updates and bad social network can be sign of bad coin and not be rated good at ICO. If it is not rated good ast ICO it will be not a good coin. Smiley
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
I need to do good research for this. When researching, it is necessary to look at the project's subject, its objectives and project managers. The product they present to the market must provide continuity.
Activity: 105
July 09, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
You can see from the white paper, Github, their community whether a coin is worth investing in. You can also look for quality COINS in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 9
July 09, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
People are investing in the team and you can see the effect clearly: if there's an unexpected delay or radio silence, the price drops dramatically.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
July 08, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
There lots of things to check before decide a coin good or bad. I will show you some most important things that a good coin should pass:
1. Clear roadmap and team should follow close to that roadmap
2. Team, not need all star but they should work hard with their jobs
3. Product and community support
Activity: 109
July 08, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
You need to read and review their white paper check their project if their ico is good you can know that by ch checking their website whats their project all about and whats their main goal
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
July 08, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
In order to choose a good coin for investing or trading, you should study it carefully. Do not buy coins which are recommended by bloggers. Most often such advice leads to losses. Learn to analyze the project. The easiest way to find events for different projects is to check coinmarketcaL.com Wink
Activity: 103
July 08, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
I think you should look at the team’s composition for expertise and experience in the industry. Every real project will publish a short profile of each member, their history and individual role. A big team full of veterans is favorable.
Activity: 117
July 08, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
Check the white paper and the Team behind the project of course you want to check first if the project is legit check the road map and too many other thing but you need a luck too
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
Just take a look in the development team. Thoroughly researching the team members leading the project, particularly those responsible for making decisions, is also critical. What is their expertise and experience with cryptocurrencies? How much relevant experience do they have, particularly with blockchain? Are there any red flags concerning their credibility? All these things to look out for
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 02:46:18 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
You can always read their whitepaper and research their website. You can also take a look at their canpaign and decide whether its good or not, whether they have potetial in their projects
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:43:18 AM
you can check the project if it is unique and have potential or not, you can check total supply, market cap and token price, if they are reasonable comparing with other projects. you can check their team if they are experienced or not. you can check the roadmap if there is any development in the future etc.

These are some of the ways to know which coins are good
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:34:04 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?
Thank You
The main thing, I guess, to research the project team and what the real problem this project will solve. Also look what this team already done and developed. Then make a decision.
Activity: 64
July 08, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
first , read its white paper . study the feasibility of the project . learn about its team . if it is a quality project , its team will demonstrate their technology . if it is a bad project , the team will often say that the price of coins will increase rapidly and urge you to buy coins as soon as possible .
Activity: 121
July 07, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
Personally, I try to re-read the white paper and trust the intuition
Pages:
Jump to: