Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 96. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:19:13 AM
Look to see if the coin is listed with Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, or other big exchanges.
Yeah that's true, you can also check at coinmarketcap those at top 10 are good coins with biggest marketcap value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
Look to see if the coin is listed with Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, or other big exchanges.

I think you can check top ICO in ICO rating sites, also take a look on coinmarketcap and worldcoinindex coins list.
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
it is hard given even to cryptocurrency experts,so to give an answer to this question is very, very difficult in fact I find it difficult to answer
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
I agree that now there are a lot of Coins being released continuously. Among them there are also many scams and also many potential coins. For a good coin, should learn about many factors such as: goals, benefits to the society, roadmap, volume of releases, support of community
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 21, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
By reviewing the history of the coin, you can find out if it is good coin or not. There are many shitcoins in the cryptocurrency market, if you find one; you must avoid that coin immediately.
Activity: 653
May 21, 2018, 07:03:57 AM
To know coin are good or not you can check firt supply and volume of this coin, where all of coin have much supply and volume will be low price and hard to be on high price. Many altcoin have much supply have low price like doge coin. Then how many market exchange sell this altcoin will be more charateristic of high or not altcoin or coin price, where many exchange market sell some altcoin will be high price of this altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
May 21, 2018, 06:59:44 AM
How could anyone miss out on these opportunity, guaranteed profit form people traveling.
Theymos himself made its announcement thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohoweycoins-the-only-bitcointalk-endorsed-ico-guaranteed-profit-3920469

This is the bounty thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-howeycoins-the-only-bitcointalk-endorsed-ico-4029040
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
There are three factors that need to be studied:
1. Information about the coin of its purpose and the way to achieve it.
2. The team creating a coin, how often they meet live with investors.
3. How many people have already bought this coin (you can look at the purse address with the contract).
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
In order to participate in the race for CRYPTOCARZ, you have to buy, rent, or exchange cars with your friends.
Activity: 127
May 19, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
Be interested in information about projects, who owns information-owns the world. But do not buy everything
Activity: 9
May 19, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
the use of the coin if it has the chance to be massively adopted by the community, the team behind it is also a major determinant, I consider the market supply of the coin too.
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
To know which coins are good is to check the platform of the coin. Checking and reading the platform of the coin is good because you will know if it is worth to invest with this coin and I think you will know the future of this coins if you always read
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
There are so many auxiliary sites on which ratings are located. And also many experts give their assessments.
Activity: 91
May 19, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
You need to monitor progress to find out which coin you should choose for investment.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
first of all search for your particular coin basically the Low the circulating and total supply the higher the price can be. that is the law of supply and demand.
And I usually do invest for those coins exchanger have. for example Binance they have binance coin and Kucoin they have kucoin shares . see the price they are 4$/token price in their exchange haha. and or if you have found a coin which are the devs are very active like TRX it can be also a promising coin
Activity: 16
May 18, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
You must carefully study the project before buying a coin. Never buy coins with a weak idea. Most likely they will not be successful. And a team of developers should be very strong.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 04:28:26 PM
The criteria i'm using to evaluate coins are:
- technical & monetary rules innovation;
- its development activity;
- the strengths of its community;
- some figures like: trading volume, market cap, liquidity;
- public interest towards the coin.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
if looking for a good coin, I think it's very difficult now how many coin coins there are, so maybe we can see which coins are good through social media media, which coins are often in people, maybe that little I know, though not 100% true, but there is already 50% that the coin is good.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Thank You

I have the same question all the time, I keep on reading the forum and I look on the internet to see wich coin is the best one to buy, or wich to sell.
I think the confusion will Always be there Wink
Activity: 188
May 18, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Thank You
I see what the project is and what technology it is using. If it is advanced technology then just invest in it. I have selected TAU. It provides a tool which can help developers make blockchain in few minutes. It is a dap coin and is swappable with 150 crypto currencies. The best thing about TAU is its speed. It can handle 10000 transactions per second. I would definitely recommend TAU.
Pages:
Jump to: