Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 100. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 17, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

i think the first is we must read whitpaper of that coin, we learn about it and look the founder team. that is a basic, and after that we can see track record price of that coin in market. it going up or going down. i think that is the best way to know which one the good coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
I think if we want to know which coins are  good then we have to collect information of about them like see the project ,who are the developers of the project and of course white paper. We also must know about the road map of the projects.
Activity: 53
May 17, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
Actually many good coins are coming in the market... Read whitepaper and browse websites
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
You are right, the community decides the success of a project. If a project has a small community, that project will not be as successful as large community projects. I also regularly explore the community before investing in a project
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
May 17, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
I would say, that you can see on coin marketcap which coin is constantly going up in rank for some time, this coin seems to be perspective.
Activity: 52
May 17, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
you need to study the information on the project very well, and the white list, the only way to understand a good project and what it is based on.
Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
No one can predict, but you can use some information to judge its potential, such as the team, project ideas and the like
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
May 16, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
if you are not sure do not invest, carefully study what they write about this project on the Internet, read the white paper with the team, etc.
Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky one, it is not about being sure.
Either you are ready to take that risk or not.
When choosing a coin, u need to orient in the beginning to the team that is working on the project. It`s necessary to look at the roadmap when what events are planned. Of course, one of the main things in the project is the idea. U can also evaluate the potential of the project, comparing it with competitive projects.
First look at the project, read whitepaper and if project looks promising then research the team behind it.
Activity: 82
May 16, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
I will sharing with you one vital tip I usually use to determine a good coin. That is researching.
 Coinmarketcap is a great place to research coins its a place where you can know the far and well of how these altcoins are doing in the crypto market by clicking on a coin it will show you on the left side navigate third party links social networks, forums and official site where you can know about the altcoin you clicked on
Activity: 406
May 16, 2018, 01:15:38 AM
When choosing a coin, u need to orient in the beginning to the team that is working on the project. It`s necessary to look at the roadmap when what events are planned. Of course, one of the main things in the project is the idea. U can also evaluate the potential of the project, comparing it with competitive projects.
Activity: 21
May 16, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
I believe that when choosing a coin, you need to orient in the beginning to the team that is working on the project. It is necessary to look at the road map when what events are planned
Activity: 1022
May 15, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
the ico marks to gives with different notice of unit with the indication as the feature of function to defines of one to put of investment funds on displacement with the exhibition of plan.

Activity: 71
May 15, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
Firstly, you should research about the develop team. If they are good, they have experience and potential finance, you could believe in it.
Secondly, reading its purpose, its technology... every thing in white paper
Lastly, Joining social media and topic in this group where people discuss about that coin.
Activity: 162
May 15, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
I think a good coin should be traded on many exchanges, which means that this coin has good circulation. In addition, this coin needs to occupy a leading position in a specific function.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
May 15, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
There are a proliferation of crypto-currency project currently coming to the market. Some are really worthy project while others are purely shitcoins with no real solution to industry problem.You know a good project by doing a background check on the project team if they are persons with skills and the required knowledge to push the project to fruition
I know because the background of the coin is good,
such as the coin developer, and most importantly reading a whitepaper because roadmap is important

And see if they commit to roadmap. There are lot of developers that don't commit to deadlines and don't come up as serious team.
Activity: 392
May 15, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
There are a proliferation of crypto-currency project currently coming to the market. Some are really worthy project while others are purely shitcoins with no real solution to industry problem.You know a good project by doing a background check on the project team if they are persons with skills and the required knowledge to push the project to fruition
I know because the background of the coin is good,
such as the coin developer, and most importantly reading a whitepaper because roadmap is important
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 15, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
Everyone of course has a different view in choosing a coin. I myself always choose a coin with a fairly good price movement rate. And also has a good view among the whole crypto community. Sometimes I also choose new coins because the price will quickly change due to external factor like new implementations in teh blockchain, new developments etc..
if the alarm clock is dialed among the existing alarms, then I define their rated rating. And if I want to determine the future of the coin and their potential, then it is necessary to study the project very carefully.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

If you have lots of money or capital you may want to try new coins with really good potential growth, you just have to research its background company if they have a clear vision just like Bitcoin and other coins like  Etherium, EOS, Ripple and more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 02:29:20 PM
Everyone of course has a different view in choosing a coin. I myself always choose a coin with a fairly good price movement rate. And also has a good view among the whole crypto community. Sometimes I also choose new coins because the price will quickly change due to external factor like new implementations in teh blockchain, new developments etc..
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 15, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
if you are not sure do not invest, carefully study what they write about this project on the Internet, read the white paper with the team, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: