Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn bitcoin trading? - page 2. (Read 1890 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 11, 2020, 08:20:40 AM
I trade with some altcoin keep exist with higher price always, before trading I check about this coin price last two day and looking have change with higher price or not, if looks stable with higher price always I will buy this coin and I think is profitable at the future for long term and short term investment, never take risk with altcoin have break with higher price for investing and trading.
If you are both into trading and investing then you should not just base your entry for a potential position in just a two days price history. You should zoom out the chart and analyze the movement of the candlesticks to see if there is a potential for the specific coin to move up or it is going to go down. Base your decision in a bigger perspective.

The candlestick and chart reading will always help you to predict the prices of coins, in order to learn to trade we should always follow the video about the charts and candlestick without any strong confidence, it is impossible to make a profit in trading. We should always aim the trading for the long term, which will help us to make a decent profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 11, 2020, 03:28:07 AM
I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments.
a+ homework calculator
Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.

There are a couple of things you can do to learn how to trade bitcoin. I would definitly sugget doing your research nd a lot of it. this can be done by reading articles and books as well as watching videos. Another great way to learn is with some hands on experience. A platform like eToro is very useful because it has a copy trader feature that allows you to copy more experienced trader and learn the ropes with reduced risk. I hope this helps!
It is good to hear that you are putting your efforts to learn about the bitcoins and other digital currencies .Moreover you have a good analysis of better ways to earn money via usage of the digital assets. Trading is no doubt a profitable method. Actually for newbies there are different methods to learn more and more .Online information is quite sufficient to take a new start. Moreover you consult others for a good suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 10, 2020, 09:44:31 AM
The best(and probably cheapest since its free) way to learn how to trade Bitcoin would probably be Youtube. There's tons of videos on technical analysis that you can watch. Also, there's a few people on there who actually livestream their trading. That's a really good way to learn what someone who knows what they're doing is thinking whenever they make a trade. I'll turn the livestreams of people trading on sometimes just because I'm bored and you may even learn something new with a new mind approaching things.
Activity: 346
Merit: 47
January 10, 2020, 04:37:06 AM
I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments.
a+ homework calculator
Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.

There are a couple of things you can do to learn how to trade bitcoin. I would definitly sugget doing your research nd a lot of it. this can be done by reading articles and books as well as watching videos. Another great way to learn is with some hands on experience. A platform like eToro is very useful because it has a copy trader feature that allows you to copy more experienced trader and learn the ropes with reduced risk. I hope this helps!
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
December 29, 2019, 01:48:17 AM
I trade with some altcoin keep exist with higher price always, before trading I check about this coin price last two day and looking have change with higher price or not, if looks stable with higher price always I will buy this coin and I think is profitable at the future for long term and short term investment, never take risk with altcoin have break with higher price for investing and trading.
If you are both into trading and investing then you should not just base your entry for a potential position in just a two days price history. You should zoom out the chart and analyze the movement of the candlesticks to see if there is a potential for the specific coin to move up or it is going to go down. Base your decision in a bigger perspective.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 29, 2019, 12:21:27 AM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 28, 2019, 10:54:43 PM
There are also legit persons who teaching trading for free.

Any sites or links on this one?

If that is a legitimate investor/trader, I don't think we need to tire ourselves from searching or surfing the internet. As far as I know, there is a saying about investors that they can tell you about something but they won't be teaching you directly what you will do. Information is all over the internet if you don't want that, there are a lot of books you can read written by famous and known people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 28, 2019, 09:23:19 PM
Bitcoin trading is not something that we can learn in just days. People think that they can easily learn that, in reality it is really hard to study trading. There are fake information in the internet and it is hard to find a legit ones. I learn trading by reading books and different pdf in the internet. There are also legit persons who teaching trading for free. But we should be careful after all because not all of in the internet are true.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
December 28, 2019, 02:51:05 PM
Would suggest to first take proper education...investing in education pays the best interest. There are countless of good sites or youtube tutorials to watch but i would suggest Newscrypto.io to start learning about crypto. They also offer free tools which help you in the beginning...
This, I do not know why but I always see that when it comes to their education people are very reluctant to pay for it, they want everything for free not realizing such an investment could be the best thing to happen to their lives and yet they do not have any problem spending that money in stuff they do not need and will never use.

While there are many good websites where you can learn how to trade in my opinion there is no substitute for a good book and investing in a few trading books and applying the advice given in them can be the difference between a profitable trader and a loser one.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
December 16, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
Would suggest to first take proper education...investing in education pays the best interest. There are countless of good sites or youtube tutorials to watch but i would suggest Newscrypto.io to start learning about crypto. They also offer free tools which help you in the beginning...
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 16, 2019, 02:46:38 PM
The answer is actually very simple, you need to do good research before you start trading Bitcoin and learn about both the Bitcoin and the crypto money market. At first it would be very useful to have a very small budget and to have your own experiences for the insufficient future. On the other hand, it is also very important to learn how to manage yourself and your open positions in case of panic because the investor loses money from his / her transactions in panic. In summary, with a little research and knowledge, small amounts of trading should be done first and experience should be gained.
Researching first is the best way to learn trading, not because many people say that this coin will not be succesful in such time or it will be a shit coin evemtually that does not mean you need to follow them, some of the projects before are being judge by many but now it is sucesfull.

Today it is not hard to know about trading because we have the internet as a guide for our every trade. Most of the people are uses the internet as their supports or guide to winning their every trades. Still, not all the in the internet has the solution to learn sometimes you need to experience how does trading works, one of the reliable answers about trading is to those people who already experience a lot of trade because they can teach you about the do's and don'ts, techniques, and skills of them that you may apply to your future trades. By the time goes by, you are building up your skills and your methods in trading.
We have more information available for all of those that are interested in becoming traders in the future but that doesn't necessarily mean that it is easier, because now there is a lot of false information as well on the Internet and the only way in which you can verify the authenticity of this information is to test that information against the markets and that is a very lengthy and slow process and very few people take the time to do it, so we find many traders that decide to use strategies which they do not really know if they are effective.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2019, 03:59:53 AM
The answer is actually very simple, you need to do good research before you start trading Bitcoin and learn about both the Bitcoin and the crypto money market. At first it would be very useful to have a very small budget and to have your own experiences for the insufficient future. On the other hand, it is also very important to learn how to manage yourself and your open positions in case of panic because the investor loses money from his / her transactions in panic. In summary, with a little research and knowledge, small amounts of trading should be done first and experience should be gained.
Researching first is the best way to learn trading, not because many people say that this coin will not be succesful in such time or it will be a shit coin evemtually that does not mean you need to follow them, some of the projects before are being judge by many but now it is sucesfull.

Today it is not hard to know about trading because we have the internet as a guide for our every trade. Most of the people are uses the internet as their supports or guide to winning their every trades. Still, not all the in the internet has the solution to learn sometimes you need to experience how does trading works, one of the reliable answers about trading is to those people who already experience a lot of trade because they can teach you about the do's and don'ts, techniques, and skills of them that you may apply to your future trades. By the time goes by, you are building up your skills and your methods in trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 11, 2019, 10:11:31 PM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
December 11, 2019, 03:04:47 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 11, 2019, 02:45:28 PM
I think real experience is more needed to learn to trade. Because trading without real experience is more likely to suffer losses. Now there are several trading platforms where you can do demo trading. You will be given some free coins so you can start demo trading. I think it's best to learn trading with demo trading first. So try it now.
That kind of experience is useless, you're never going to experience the psychological pressures that comes from having your money at risk, you're not going to agonize about every single movement in the price of bitcoin because you are not using real money and until you are not in that position you will never know if you have what it takes to become a good trader, there are some people that can manage the pressure and they become great traders and there are those that can't and they either get out of the market or lose what they have.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
December 11, 2019, 07:36:56 AM
You must know what trading platform are you going to use first, then you must also review the coin you are going to trade for. Once you finally know what it is, of course you need to learn the basic things about in trading, learn how to read candle stick, or reading in the graph between buy and sell method.
Also note the fees charged by your platform because I have noticed some platforms are charging higher fees than others and since trading is all about margins so make sure you are not paying too much fees every time you make a buy or sell order.

Apart from that there are a lot of things one needs to learn when getting started with bitcoins trading because the market as we know is much more volatile than what you would normally expect and you must be sharp to recognize this and make use of the volatility instead of getting trapped because of it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 10, 2019, 01:49:38 PM
I think this forum is the best place to learn Bitcoin trading. There are many sites in this forum where you can learn good trading later and know how to invest. You can also get a good idea about trading by watching videos of different books. Various places should be practiced and researched before learning to trade.
The best way to learn trading is by using this forum as there will be allot of profit but if you buy at right time. We can read some related posts about trading from this forum. We also should watch videos about it and read stories people use to share with us. Make long time discussions with expert traders they will share experience with us.

People be serious, if you wish to learn about trading you need to be active on many places, this forum is just one of them. As a trader you will need informations, infromations about specific people (whales) and where they hang out and what they wrote, you need to follow some traders that share their trades and insights, you need to be active here on forum, as well on other forum and social networks, you need to know what masses are thinking. When you check all that, compare informations you got from all sides and make your move on exchange, the place where everything is happening in the end.
Of course, we should be active and observe information from many places, instead of just looking at this forum, although this forum is a large information site but sometimes it is also a weakness when many whales can find their prey here by misleading information. And the knowledge about learning to trade here is also relatively thin, the forum only provides in-depth knowledge and opinions of people, it does not belong to the knowledge to learn, it is just for reference, so we need to learn from other traders in our area, their knowledge is more valuable
This platform offers you general information about what is going on in the market and what trends are followed by different coins. For deep knowledge, you are supposed to read from authentic websites and watch videos of successful traders who share their knowledge on YouTube. But yeah, if you want to take advice from people about coin, bot, wallets etc along with some technical knowledge, this platform is great.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 09, 2019, 05:15:38 PM
I think this forum is the best place to learn Bitcoin trading. There are many sites in this forum where you can learn good trading later and know how to invest. You can also get a good idea about trading by watching videos of different books. Various places should be practiced and researched before learning to trade.
The best way to learn trading is by using this forum as there will be allot of profit but if you buy at right time. We can read some related posts about trading from this forum. We also should watch videos about it and read stories people use to share with us. Make long time discussions with expert traders they will share experience with us.

People be serious, if you wish to learn about trading you need to be active on many places, this forum is just one of them. As a trader you will need informations, infromations about specific people (whales) and where they hang out and what they wrote, you need to follow some traders that share their trades and insights, you need to be active here on forum, as well on other forum and social networks, you need to know what masses are thinking. When you check all that, compare informations you got from all sides and make your move on exchange, the place where everything is happening in the end.
Of course, we should be active and observe information from many places, instead of just looking at this forum, although this forum is a large information site but sometimes it is also a weakness when many whales can find their prey here by misleading information. And the knowledge about learning to trade here is also relatively thin, the forum only provides in-depth knowledge and opinions of people, it does not belong to the knowledge to learn, it is just for reference, so we need to learn from other traders in our area, their knowledge is more valuable
I am looking for premium channel give me way how to learn with bitcoin and altcoin trading, I have been in many premium channel group but giving update altcoin for trading only not give way how to analyze coin to buy or trade, I want to learn with way how to choose good altcoin for trading and when have to buy and sell coin for trading or investing.
This sounds really good to me that there is the support you are using to get Knowledge about trading I would like to know about that channel and their knowledge that they use to share. I think to know about the best time to buy and sell you should have good market analyzation skills and you should buy at a low price and sell at a high price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
December 08, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

I am looking for premium channel give me way how to learn with bitcoin and altcoin trading, I have been in many premium channel group but giving update altcoin for trading only not give way how to analyze coin to buy or trade, I want to learn with way how to choose good altcoin for trading and when have to buy and sell coin for trading or investing.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 501
DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook
December 08, 2019, 07:31:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: