Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 6. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
There are many forums and websites where you can get a lot of training material. Get the basic training and then start your trading with a demo account and when you feel that you got everything about trading then you can start it with real money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 20, 2018, 10:29:14 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Start with the basics. Study several books on trading on exchanges. BUT, you must be prepared for the fact that at first you will lose a lot of your money. Before you begin, consider whether you are ready to learn.
p.s. I think that a long-term investment is the best solution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 20, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
crypto is still a young market and it is volatile so we cant expect immediate money coming in so when the market is down holding is the best  
Of course holding is the best for getting big profits. But if you can learn day trading properly then you don't need to wait long time to get profits. You can get profits everyday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 20, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
First of all try to learn the basics of technical analysis from the internet. Then, you can find some more difficult material, like the book about Elliott Waves by D. Vozni. then try to find your own trading strategy
Activity: 140
November 20, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
Day trading is less risky than holding. Day trading can be more profitable. This requires more time and knowledge. The main thing is to learn to make the right decisions about when to enter and exit aotieoins.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:52:18 AM
I see no problem in finding those who do and trying to follow their example. This is one of the best examples and ways to finally start making big money in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
November 16, 2018, 03:48:11 PM
If you have free time and enough money, I definitely say that you need to trade daily. I think you can learn about trade only when you learn from your mistakes and your own experience. Still have the opportunity to contact friends who know about the correct way of day trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 15, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
I think there is a bunch of sources for a free tutorial about trading. I think you just have to use google and youtube to easily find some good basic trading techniques for newbies. You can also join a community of traders which can really help you on your journey. It will just take some of your time but it is worth it.
Activity: 250
November 15, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
Day trading helps to make quick easy money but have to know the exact way of day trading. First of all, need extreme patience, need to talk with people who are in day trading. Watching videos on youtube, facebook and twitter can help you to learn day trading.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:26:51 PM
I think that there are a lof of good lessons in Youtube. Day-trading is very common lesson in media. Also you can buy a lesson with a coach or group lessons.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 15, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
I think that you will be able to find a lot of information on the Internet that will help you understand the principle of trading and give the necessary theory. But to become an expert in this field, try to find a mentor or professional courses, it will give you confidence and you will be able to draw conclusions, and not to repeat the mistakes of experienced traders.
Activity: 658
November 15, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
Daily trading will be good to learn and do when the crypto price enters a stable situation and the price is able to increase. When prices are in an unstable condition, it is difficult to determine prices on trade, because prices can quickly change or decline. The benefits obtained will also be far more promising when the price of the coin is stable on the increase.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
there are many sources of information on the internet, and daily trading is also difficult especially when the market is really down. For me holding and trading at this time might not be very profitable. Maybe you should think about it otherwise you will only lose your investment.
Activity: 476
November 15, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
You need to learn the basics of trading and start trading on a demo and save up the required amount in order to buy the advice of a person who has successfully traded for a large number of years and get into a party of people who are engaged in trading!
Activity: 630
November 15, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
There are quite a few paid and free courses on trading, but most of all I think you will succeed in learning from your own experience. It is the most valuable what you can have.
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
I think daily trading is very risky and can make us lose, but if we take a little profit then it can.
the market is not stable I suggest not to trade because the market is down
maybe for now the market does not support daily trading. but this is a challenge that if we can pass it, then if the market supports, us it will be easier to trade every day. if we want to be truly capable and smart in daily trading, we must learn from difficult things.
Activity: 938
November 15, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
I think for the first time, you have to find someone who can be trusted and start learning from that person's experience. start looking for a community that talks about trade and immediately joins them. You can also search from the internet, I think there is a lot of content that contains strategies to trade cryptocurrency on the internet. You can also see with YouTube or something else. but I think the best in learning to trade is to find someone who can be trusted, who is willing to give their experience to you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 15, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
To be completely independent of market fluctuations, you need to invest 3-4 years at a time and watch the courses once a week, this is much better than day trading
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
There are too many youtubers. You can learn from these guys. They are highly experienced and sometimes they are making also live videos and you can join and ask your specialk questions to these guıys. I think the best way is that and you can also learn some graph analyss which people call that TA.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 15, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
I beg you and I request for your own good don't do it . I tried it and lost so much money. Don't lose your investment by trying to day trade.  Invest for longer.
Pages:
Jump to: