Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 8. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
Trading is a difficult task and I think that not everyone will be able to achieve success in trading. If you want to learn trading, then you need knowledge and patience. Knowledge can be obtained from a variety of sources, for example, many books on technical analysis.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 14, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
do today with the courage to invest your money, but you have to know a lot of coins that have the potential to be able to make trades because there are coins for the long term and short term if you are the choice. but I suggest that you keep holding any coins as long as possible because there you can find out the good and bad of your coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 14, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

in my opinion experience is the most effective teacher. but you can find material for trading for beginners and then you try to do it as a learning stage. look for various references to try to understand the market and especially for the altcoins you will trade
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
This type of trading is difficult to apply to the cryptocurrency market. Price changes usually occur at night, when the previous closing price changes depending on the results of daily activities. And it applies to the stock market.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 14, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Very interesting question! In fact, there are a lot of different materials on the Internet and in books! I practice intraday trading quite a bit, but I can say one thing that only your personal experience will lead to success!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
In short, you want to participate in bonuses or investing or trading, then youtube to learn, where there are everything, they share a lot, so I think we go up there and choose a person. Sharing quality will be learned
Activity: 619
November 14, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Sure everyone tired to hold because market is very quiet, stuck in 200-210B. Day trading is very good option to get a little profit and i think you can learn how to trading from google and youtube, there's a lot information you can get from youtube and google.
actually a nice tactic to run trading is to use an expensive coins and pay attention to its development.
 in carrying out our day trading requires full attention towards the development of coins and controlling the market as best as possible.
make sure the stable market conditions so that trading can produce great benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
November 14, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
god..day trading is my worthless experience..I know that I am noob in TA, but still tried to trade even with leverage Cheesy
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
Thanks to the Internet you can find a lot of useful blogs, articles, videos for free. Nobody will write you a step-by-step guide for successful day trading or provide you with a strategy. You should educate yourself and practice on demo accounts before risking money. Aside from theory, you should learn how to manage your risks and be down to earth about profits. You won’t succeed all the time, you will experience losses, but in any case, don’t let emotions to control you.Margin trading is able to increase your profits greatly. One of a few exchanges that offer margin trading is CEX (https://cex.io/margin-trading) – I am going to try it. Always remember about risks related to day trading.
Activity: 1190
November 07, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Actually, if you want to learn trading there are so many places for you to study. You can join a special telegram trading group, because there is a lot of information about learning trading. And in the future you will analyze which altcoin you are trading for right.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 07, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
there are a lot of forecasters and analysts on YouTube.
You can first observe their predictions - how much they are justified, besides the chat in Telegram - a lot of useful to choose from
Activity: 512
November 07, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
Research and find some group that have a good trader and also many participants of it that have been earning for them, you can learn also if they let you in of course.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
Learning by doing Smiley If you use google, you will find tons of courses that will learn you how to trade. But I would recommend not to buy courses for 5k USD, but try to read the books and to learn by yourself.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Crypto trading is not as complicated as trading stock exchanges like forex. it's just that the level of difficulty is not much different, if you want to trade you must first master some altcoins that become the core trade. technical analysis, and searching for information has become a necessity that you do.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
One of the best ways for you to learn day trading is to practice it as much as you can, make sure that you are always looking at the market, reading the charts and learning the market movements of the coins because this is one of the ways for you to actually become a very good day trader and make money from it, make sure to start with something small first
Activity: 588
November 01, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
Nowadays nothing is impossible, you can learn anything with the use of the internet. If you read the articles on the internet or watch videos on YouTube based on day trading, then you will get the whole knowledge about day trading. And according to the time, you may start to trade.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 31, 2018, 10:15:34 PM
If you want to learn day trading, you can see lots of videos on YouTube. Daily trading requires courage and speed to buy coins and sell coins. Daily trading is very profitable and you can buy coins when prices go down and sell them when prices rise. And you can do it every day.
Activity: 756
October 31, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
daily trading is not been easy. When the run then it will lose the opportunity to get the best results. always active in the market and update news about coins and team are the basis could result in the trade. This will be a basic aspect before stepping into a technical must be mastered when looking for results in the trade.
Activity: 728
October 31, 2018, 09:49:00 PM
if you are bored to wait for a long time I strongly agree if you prefer trading, but you have to learn a little about trading, because you have to understand the development of the price graph of each coin that will be traded so as not to suffer losses, you can read trading tips on internet or directly contact people who know more about the correct way to trade daily
Trading based on tips is a huge mistake that I see many people committing, you need to find your own entry points if you want to become a successful trader, I know it is not easy but the profits you are going to get are going to be so big that you will forget about the time you spent studying.
Activity: 232
October 28, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
I think that if you search the Internet, then easily find a way to start trading. It's popular. There are also already professionals to whom you can ask for help and they can teach you their skills or offer their courses and you will learn
Pages:
Jump to: