Pages:
Author

Topic: How to live forever - page 8. (Read 2865 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
December 15, 2012, 06:13:27 PM
At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking
*snip*
Can I have your stuff then?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2012, 06:07:38 PM
Your ego is leaking again.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
December 15, 2012, 01:32:07 PM
Did your parents pay your rent yet?  Are they still mad you tried to sell their Rolex? 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
December 15, 2012, 12:52:34 PM
... Now is the time to believe. ...
Fine with me ... I'll return later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 15, 2012, 12:51:26 PM
why not freeze yourself for over a 1000 years like Fry from futurama? :p
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not for hire.
December 15, 2012, 11:58:24 AM
I only wish you would stop eating.  Then maybe you would starve and smoothie would be our biggest problem.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
December 15, 2012, 11:46:48 AM
But I love food Sad
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 15, 2012, 10:17:44 AM
deep
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 15, 2012, 10:08:11 AM
You are the universe, everything is the universe.  Everyday our world consumes it's self, creating death.  Why do we eat food, other living beings, both plants and animals?  You eat food for energy, but it doesn't last and you drift out of reality, into sleep, every night.

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.

Once the whole world learns how we are currently destroying ourselves everyday, we can make a conscious effort as humanity to rid death from earth.

Death is just ego, your human part of you that fears, doubts and voids logic.  Your soul knows anything is possible, your soul knows you are the conscious creator of the universe.  In order to find heaven, you must disband your ego, stop doing what makes you human.

All beings encounter the same fate, egodeath.  You have the choice to continue killing yourself until you die, in which you will encounter a new life until you find your soul, or to consciously kill your 'self', your ego.  To stop being human means to stop thinking.  Thoughts are other realities we connect to.  Thoughts disconnect you from the present reality, take away your control over the now.

When you stop thinking of possibilities, you can start manifesting them into reality, by believing.  Whatever you believe is true.  If you believe your're powerless, you are, if you believe you're powerful, you are.  Consciousness has no bounds, you can do anything if you don't doubt yourself, if you believe in yourself.

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking and learn to believe.  When everyone on earth believes in theirself, all doubt will be eliminated from earth, anything will become possible.

In order to gain more control over your reality, you must become one with it.  Fall in love, with others and yourself.  Be one with everything, don't lie, for lying creates division from yourself.  The less you doubt yourself, the quicker you evolve, the more control you have over life.

You have the choice to believe you're god, or to believe you're a human and bound to fallacious logic, self destruction and death.  You endlessly believe the later until you make the conscious decision to believe otherwise.  Now is the time to believe.

Unconditional love is all you need.  Feel it, don't think it.
Pages:
Jump to: