Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a decision to buy coin with this market situation? - page 6. (Read 646 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer
The current scenario many coins are down in the market so we should invest know it will make big profit but you analyse your right platform because I am suggesting some coins but it will dump In future you will disappointing in your investment so better you must study the Crypto strategies then try to invest. If you need to invest in Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the longterm investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer
[/quote
The money market is volatile. You can slowly buy the coins. Wait for the market to stabilize. Or maybe if you really want to invest, buy ETH. ETH is very common. Investing in this currency will limit losses.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I am curious too, because today it looks nearly like gamble. Or I´ve got that feeling that each coin I invest just go down next day.  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
Pages:
Jump to: