Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make bitcointalk signatures [ Logo and Images included ] - page 2. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Here is an offline BBCode editor you can use to render the image without using the Preview Editor, it can render the image in almost realtime making it easy and faster to create the image from the block character.

Screenshot of it displaying the image shown here

https://i.gyazo.com/95f75ff8d070fd1d175f482f4b19cd26.png

Thanks for sharing this software with us . I tried it with my own signature codes that work absolutely fine on the forum but are displayed incorrectly in the software. I think it only supports basic bbcode tags like color and size but fails to render table and font tags. So we should stick to the online preview method only while designing signatures for the forum.

Although you need a certain level member in order to do some deeper signature formatting.

Yes, you need to have higher ranks for better signatures but you can design signatures for any ranks no matter what your rank is !
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Thank you very much, very detailed instructions. Your posts are very useful and I saved it all in notepad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Thanks for the kind heart and sharing with us
Merit: 0
Sorry, Just realized that you can't set an avatar while you are New Member.
You will need to be at least Full Member to do that.
Read more about the ranks here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

To add an avatar to your bitcointalk profile:
1. click Profile
2. Forum Profile Information
3. Go Here
Activity: 4
Well having been fascinated by Bitcoin for the past couple of years and had a Bitcoin Forum account for some while now, I thought it was high time I got more involved and tried to get to grips with how this forum works...

Going through my profile settings I have been somewhat perplexed as to how to create a signature/add an avatar and was delighted to find the information posted in this thread. Thank you very much!

As a newbie here with very little spare time, is it unrealistic that I can create a decent signature myself? I like to think that I am quite tech savvy but have no coding experience whatsoever. Whilst the tutorial re. 'How to make bitcointalk signatures' would suggest that it can be fairly simple and I should 'have a go', some of the other contributors lead me to believe that you really need to immerse yourself in this task and, even then, it could take someone with years of BBC experience several hours (which I don't have) to create a decent signature. Perhaps I should be paying someone to create one for me? Then again maybe that is a bit lame! Do I even need a signature? Huh

I was just about to post this and then noticed that it looks like the more involved in the forum one becomes, the greater the ranking one achieves and the higher ones rank, the more characters one is granted to create a signature - would that be correct? Apologies if I should really be aware of this already - I guess I should be checking out some newbie guidelines!
Activity: 57
thank you very much for this
always wondered how people posted signatures and avatars
now i can use this info to make my own
Activity: 252
Although you need a certain level member in order to do some deeper signature formatting.
Very useful tips.

Thank you
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Here is an offline BBCode editor you can use to render the image without using the Preview Editor, it can render the image in almost realtime making it easy and faster to create the image from the block character.

Screenshot of it displaying the image shown here

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
thanks, i'm looking for tutorial how to create code signature, this info is very helpfull for me, thanks  Smiley +2 merit
Activity: 49
Great Thread! awesome job Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
I would like to have your permission to translate this post to the Spanish forum. I will put your Bitcoin address for tips, I just think is useful for others.
Thanks for the info. Very useful mainly for starters. Keep it up.
Activity: 35
thanks for the information and very helpful to the beginners in this forum, it's all very clear to me..
Activity: 21
Thank you Biluchoa I was trying to create a signature myself and was unable to get one as there was no official instruction (if any I couldn't find one) on this forum.
Activity: 68
Thanks for this! Trying it out. I was wondering if there are any Tools to create good signatures as well?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
How to make thread topic to stand out? I see that you can use bigger letters but how to do that? When I put bbcode on the topic I see it after save and in a preview.

So once again how to make topic letters bigger, higher and add extra icons?
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Nice guide that you got there! I was pretty curious on how those sig creators learn those things from the start. I mean, it's really hard to imagine where did they get the idea to design such thing through codes only, without visualizing what the outcome might be. It really takes a lot of time and effort to master this. And I only believe that only a skillful coder (developer) can do this kind of thing. Through this guide, I might be able to learn the basics up to advance, so I can pursue my dream of having a signature creation business.  Grin
Activity: 43
█████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████

Nice tool Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Hey bro! Thank you for your shared ideas. I think it can contributes to my learnings. I really appreciate your effort. By the way, where did I can do this? Does designing of signatures has link? I mean what particular website did signature designs make? I want to learn more. Thank you of you will answer my questions.
Pages:
Jump to: