Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money - page 2. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 03, 2023, 06:11:40 AM
I think with the internet and more free information than ever, everyone has the possibility to gain knowledge and learn valuable skills to earn enough money to make a living. Of course, it takes time, skill, and a portion of luck to really have a running business, but I think it's possible for everyone but only the top X % will actually make it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 33
August 12, 2023, 10:50:11 PM
All the points listed are indeed very good. And to make money there are many ways from investing, online jobs, or selling goods in the form of food or clothing.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 27, 2023, 02:43:28 AM
Not a easy way tho but it acknowledged many risk to have it
Activity: 6
April 26, 2023, 06:35:35 PM
Get a job: One of the most straightforward ways to make money is to find a job that pays a salary or hourly wage. You can search for job openings online or in your local community.

Freelance or start a business: If you have a particular skill or expertise, you can offer your services as a freelancer or start your own business. This could include things like graphic design, writing, web development, tutoring, or consulting.

Invest: Investing your money can be a way to earn passive income. This could include investing in stocks, real estate, or mutual funds. However, it's important to do your research and understand the risks before investing your money.

Rent out your property: If you own a property, you could rent out a room or the entire property on platforms like Airbnb or VRBO.

Sell items online: You can sell items you no longer need or want on online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, or Facebook Marketplace.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
April 26, 2023, 05:52:06 PM
All the points listed above are very good ways to make money.Amazing content that will be helpful for many others.Keep on with the good work that will be of benefit to the community.
Activity: 52
April 26, 2023, 09:00:23 AM
There are many ways to make money, including:

1.Finding a job and working for a salary.
2.Starting a business and selling products or services.
3.Investing in stocks, real estate, or other assets.
4.Freelancing or offering your skills for hire.
5.Participating in online surveys or selling items online.

However, it's important to remember that making money takes effort, time, and often involves taking risks.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
April 21, 2023, 11:30:29 PM
Thanks , it is good mate that you delivered such advise and thread here..
April 21, 2023, 05:29:11 PM
I totally agree that money can have a big impact on our lives, but it's not everything. While it's important to earn enough to support ourselves and our loved ones, we should also focus on our personal growth and well-being. That means taking care of our physical and mental health, pursuing our passions and interests, and cultivating meaningful relationships with others.
Activity: 15
April 21, 2023, 05:24:32 PM
These are some really helpful tips on how to balance life and improve your financial situation. It's always good to have multiple streams of income, and online platforms like bk8 can be a great way to earn extra money. But even if you're not interested in affiliate programs or online gaming, there are plenty of other ways to earn money and improve your life.
April 21, 2023, 05:23:06 PM
I totally understand the struggle of not having enough money and how it can affect your mental health. That's why it's important to take proactive steps to improve your financial situation. Learning about investment lifestyles and doing savings is a good start, and you can also consider exploring online opportunities like bk8's affiliate program. It's a great way to earn extra income without having to leave your home, and you can use that money to improve your skins or invest in other areas.
Activity: 15
April 21, 2023, 05:18:22 PM
Wah, thanks for sharing these tips on how to balance life. I really agree that we shouldn't stay idle and should always try to improve ourselves. One way to do that is by earning extra money through online platforms like bk8. I've heard that they have a good affiliate program where you can earn commission by referring people to join. Sounds like a good way to start investing and earning some extra cash!
April 18, 2023, 05:17:29 PM
One cannot make a good life without money nowadays.its frustrating to start looking for money from the ground level.I totally agreed with all your points but the one that makes most sense is to improve one skills cos with the right skills one can easily find his own route and make a decent living out of it without much struggles.
Activity: 103
Pepemo.vip
April 18, 2023, 02:10:17 AM

4. Improve your skins, your qualifications.
4. Learn investment lifestyles and invest

This should be edited as below.

4. Improve your skills, your qualifications.
5. Learn investment lifestyles and invest.

Improving the skins may be good for models and actress I think  Grin
April 13, 2023, 03:29:35 PM
Totally Agreed with the following points.All of them are very valid except that we are in a modern world today there are thousands of ways to make money nowadays,most of my income comes from online jobs I hardly do any handwork and I have consistent income till date which I use in satisfying my day to day needs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
April 09, 2023, 05:02:40 AM
3.  Meet new friends always and seek their advise.

Money has indeed become an important tool in everyone's life and can be a solution to problems for a while and can also be the basic capital to live comfortably. But of the seven points that you stated, only one point made me have to ask you again, because in my opinion these points were a little less suitable for me, although they could suit other people very well and I used to think that points were in third place too it suits me very well.

But after I met more and more new people, not one of them would give me the best advice even if I asked for it. And what's even worse is that they also have the potential to corner me from behind so now I'm starting to limit myself to making more friends with new people even though I always meet new people every day, but some of them are not for me to make friends in life.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
Cashback 15%
April 09, 2023, 04:54:51 AM
Money is the real thing about life, if you don't have it life is meaningless. You get irritated at every slide, nothing entice you, you get sick when you're not really observing any symptoms. Lack of money derogates lifestyles and scares friends away. Well enough of that.

We can also try to balance life through this means below:.
1. Think of what you want in life
2.  Don't stay idle, do anything except evil deeds.
3.  Meet new friends always and seek their advise.
5. Start from small with what you have.
6. Always updates your information
7. Learn to do savings

Money is a big part of our life just because we all need money to do or get most of the things that we want, so we better manage our money well. I mean we're all different so some methods might work for some people some may not work.

The easiest way to earn money is to have a skill, with that you could easily get a job and from that, you can save and invest your money, creating your own investment method and putting money into your financial goals.
You could start with a Savings fund, investments fund, emergency fund, etc.

in my experience, when it comes to making money..

it all comes down to opportunities.

gl

There are plenty of opportunities when you already have the skills I think.

Activity: 269
Merit: 37
🍀🍀🍀
April 09, 2023, 04:10:58 AM

collagen can help u improve ur skin, and..

college can help u get ur qualifications..

in my experience, when it comes to making money..

it all comes down to opportunities.

gl
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
April 09, 2023, 03:33:14 AM
[General] How to Earn Bitcoins
This is a good place to start if you're looking for ways to earn. It covers all of the ways to earn bitcoins, although some of them like faucets are no longer productive.

For how to earn a living in fiat, there can be no general guide on that. There are so many complexities like educational background, nationality, skill set etc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
April 09, 2023, 03:06:42 AM
In a literal terms here is the procedure on creating money,

7 steps to making paper money

1. Special Paper and Ink
2. Currency Design
3. Offset Printing
4. Plate/Intaglio Printing
5. Currency Inspection
6. Overprinting
7. Cutting, Trimming, and Packaging

But be aware that you can be charged of counterfeiting if you are not licensed to create paper money.

On a serious note, there are lots of guides that is scattered on the internet.  A simple search can give us more detailed procedure on how to earn money either offline or online.

Here is an article that gives 25 ways on how to earn money with explanation to make the reader understand more. Here is another one that have 15 ways to make money online and another 40 tips on how to make money quickly.

Obviously it is all about being creative and courageous in offering your services, or selling your products.
Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
April 09, 2023, 02:53:38 AM
I think it will be "Improve your skills" and next option will be number 5

Anyway your title and Thread description isn't related to each other. Your Title should be " How to be successful in Life".
You wrote a title about earning money and shared some advices to be a successful man which is very common and almost everyone knows. Your post quality should be improved.
Pages:
Jump to: