Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto - page 10. (Read 4474 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:25:54 AM
I am very new in crypto. I have been doing a lot of research and I'm very interested in SciDex as well. Are there any advice you could give me? Have you ever heard of them?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
it is easy. you can spend your saving and choose some good coins to invest in long term or trade in short term. Besides, you can work for bounty campaign to get token. selling tokens to earn money
Well we can  make money in crypto if we will start investing on a great a cryptocurrency and i think investing on bitcoin is one of the best way to make many money and we can also work for signature campaign to earn more moeny.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
March 29, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Well trading is an opportunity, especially if people has done it in a past. With trading you can always make money, if the price i going up you can buy, as well as you can profit from the price drop.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
March 29, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
I am doing bounty - I treat this as how to work at the  office  and I spend a lot of time on it. I think it is the  most safiest  way to get crypto
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
There many ways to make money in BTC. But for me I do some bounties to make money in cryto you can also do some trading but you before you do some trading you have to read some thread here or search in the google on how to trade you can also do selling but before you also have to read about selling you cannot do trading and selling without knowledge because if you do not have the knowledge in trading and selling you will loose your btc.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 28, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
earning money in crypto world is so simple. joining campaigns such as social media campaign twitter facebook telegram or youtube you can earn coin their if you're a newbie, you can also join airdrop. if you're a jr. member now you can join signature campaigns. stake's are depends on your ranking the better rank you have the better stake's.

no it is not simple because you need to exert a lot of effort and hardwork in order to succesfully complete the task given to you. you know it is not easy to write a paragraph or sentence when you arent really familliar with english language but even though your a fluent speaker in english and english is your main language , you still need to do a lot of posting (repeatitive posting ) in order to complete your weekly quota , so that you can get paid. there is no easy money in this world , not even in crypto or in this forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
March 28, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
Convert it to a real money just kidding. Well,  there are lots of option here to earn cryptocurrency faucet, mining or the same stuff here joining some signature campaign. Well, as of now that are the things I knew to earn crypto but may be there are more than what I have mentioned just keep on exploring. Well, lastly, the best advice I could recommend to you is to join some signature campaign crypto here comes quickly and in bulk better than other options I mentioned.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
Please note also about the capital so that we know how to get it. because now there are many ways ranging from using capital to not spend capital
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
You earn by reading a lot from what you're investing in and for me, by simply, HODLing your money which means not selling your coins, even during a dip or a price crash. It’s about playing the long game and not being seduced by the promise of quick money if you spend all day, every day, with your eyes glued to price charts trying to divine the best moment to buy or sell.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 28, 2018, 08:07:10 AM
Well if you don't really know yet how to make money in crypto then I will tell you that I find it easy to make money in crypto by just registering to many the many airdrops out there, all you have to do is to register and then wait for the airdrops to be delivered into your ether wallet and then you can convert it into cash. I didn't really believe on this thing not until I was also able to cash out all the tokens that I've got from registering in any airdrops that I've encountered.
That is true and that is the most easy way to make money in cryptocurrencies without putting any amount of our money from pocket but just putting effort and time to register and to get into the cryptocurrency airdrops. I also tried to join in an airdrop once and for me, it is a very good place to get money since it is almost effortless and i got at least 100 USD there for free.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 28, 2018, 04:41:06 AM
earning money in crypto world is so simple. joining campaigns such as social media campaign twitter facebook telegram or youtube you can earn coin their if you're a newbie, you can also join airdrop. if you're a jr. member now you can join signature campaigns. stake's are depends on your ranking the better rank you have the better stake's.
Activity: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

I sold a token for 1.03 dollars on the exchange, but put it on sale at 0.98, and it immediately went up to $ 1. 53. Now I do not understand what to do with it if it has grown so well
Activity: 107
March 28, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
You can learn how to trade if you want to earn some money for the short term but you have to be careful. I just buy when prices are down like now and wait for prices to go back up.
Activity: 103
March 28, 2018, 03:21:08 AM
You can try your hand at day trading if you wish to make some short term profits in crypto or you can do the normal investment patter of buying low and waiting for the price to go back up
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:13:45 AM
Well if you don't really know yet how to make money in crypto then I will tell you that I find it easy to make money in crypto by just registering to many the many airdrops out there, all you have to do is to register and then wait for the airdrops to be delivered into your ether wallet and then you can convert it into cash. I didn't really believe on this thing not until I was also able to cash out all the tokens that I've got from registering in any airdrops that I've encountered.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
March 28, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
I think, besides investing in crypto. We can also follow campaigns in this forum, as I have been following up to now and this can help me meet my life needs even for school fees. Campaigns other than There are also people who make money crypto in gambling. There we can play our money, indeed it has a high enough risk. But we can also win a lot of money if lucky. Remember, high risk activities result much higher when compared to saving and losing far more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 28, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
Well, to make crypto is to mine, To earn it you must do trading, Investing Or buying.. But if you don have enough capital you can earn it by joining bounties or airdrops. Just make sure that you are on the right track. There are lot of way to earn bitcoin but there are also hard way. The easy way is join this bitcointalk forum and join some bountry campaigns. You can also build a mining rig to mine bitcoin. And then you can also invest to some site that gives a big profit. You can also go trading but not always profitable there will be lossing also.
First of all, I just want to say something that not all people will say. Crypto is not a way to make money, crypto is a currency. Do you understand what I mean ? So basically, the question you should asking yourself is, how to make money with crypto ? Or how to earn crypto ? And to answer that question, I think you can find the answer very easy by typing the question on Google. And by that, you will understand that you do not need to ask here. Just find some specific question, and you will get the a propriete answer. And you will also find a way to make money from this forum and get paid by using crypto. Also learn about the basic of crypto so you will not worry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 02:07:10 AM
many ways to earn money from crypto. if you have big money you can invest and trade, and if you do not have money you can do bounty work. because bounty now gives big profit and definitely pay for your work.
I agree with you. There are numerous ways to gain or make money in cryptocurrency world; one of the best ways is joining in bounty campaign. Joining in bounty campaigns is good especially when you don't have big amount of money.

I agree too. But in my opinion think ways to earn money from crypto, like everywhere else, depend not only on the starting amount of the invested money, but also on the degree of involvement. You can find team of enthusiasts and release your altcoin
Activity: 46
March 28, 2018, 02:03:54 AM
To earn heavily, purchase bitcoin as per your pocket and forget about it. Wait for the right time to sell.
Purchasing and selling at right time is very important to earn. For this you need lot of knowledge and analyse the situation at your own. Don't be trapped in others view.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
March 28, 2018, 02:02:56 AM
Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

There are few other ways by which you can start making bitcoin or other cryptos:

Bitcoin Mining and cloud mining
Bitcoin lending, but there is also significant risk
Affiliate Marketing of Bitcoin products like Cards, wallets.
Writing for blog and news sites
BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: