Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto - page 9. (Read 4474 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
You always have the option of trading to make some short term cash when it comes to bitcoin but the fact remains that trading is now an easy feat as some people make it seem. It takes time, research and patience to make money from it. You can also invest and hold your coins for the long term or you can join sig/bounty campaigns here on bitcointalk and get some free coins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 01, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
You can trade but you have to be very careful and very patient or you will lose money. You can join bounty and signature campaigns also and make free coins from that.
right. But to the newbie, I think they should join the bounty campaign before entering the trading in the cryptocurrency market. It would be very dangerous if they risked trading when they did not understand the crypto market.
The bounty campaign will help them understand more about how the market works and the ups and downs. That will help them a lot in the future. Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
You can trade but you have to be very careful and very patient or you will lose money. You can join bounty and signature campaigns also and make free coins from that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
To mâle money on crypto you nées to investi money than you have to entre ico or hodl or short term trade
you can make money on crypto if you have a trust in your self and also first just know all about crypto like bitcoin is you want to earn money in crypto currency world!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
There are many ways 1.Investing in ICO es.2.Mining,3.Bounty hunting.4.Airdrop. if you have not monet for investing then Airdrop and bounty hunting are the best ways.
Activity: 171
March 31, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
For me you can make money on crypto by combining different types of gift campaigns like social media campaigns, translation, creative and signature.Joining bounty campaign is only for those new coins to be introduced to the marketplaces, but the good ways to earn money is to invest your money with trading sites selling different types of crypto coins. The most important strategy to determine a type of currency to invest with is the lowest price value of coin so that by the time it will pump its price you can sell your profit and gain bigger returns of your investments
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
By buying and selling, doing bounty and airdrop programs can make you earn big too.
Activity: 25
March 31, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
many ways to make money from crypto. one of which joins the bounty program, where we can join several campaigns, or if you have the funds, you can start with a trade.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users throughout the world since it had started and this is because bitcoin is a very good platform to make and earn money because bitcoin provides various methods to the people by which they can make money. Firstly, one can start making money by joining signature campaign where one has to post on relevant topics and then he or she is paid accordingly. Then one can start bitcoin mining to start making money.
Activity: 395
March 31, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
I know that now a lot of people earn cryptocurrency with the help of bounty projects. This is a very interesting and profitable way to earn money today.
Activity: 490
March 31, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
You can engage in trading, but it is quite difficult and risky. A great option-bounty projects.
Activity: 124
March 31, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
If you easy to earn money crypto ico programing is the best choose of bounty campaign.Its make money more.
Activity: 26
March 31, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
Participate in Bounty programs if you don't want to invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
If you have money then the easiest way is to buy crypto then wait for the right time to sell, but if you can not wait then follow ICO program is a more profitable thing, but if you do not have money to buy crypto then we can get for free that is with follow the bounties in this forum.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
March 31, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Well since advertising is out the window I would say trading on a reputable exchange or sell goods for payment in crypto is the only sure way to make any money using it.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

There are a number of ways that individuals can earn crypto. But unfortunately, just as in real life, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Any way of earning bitcoin will require something in exchange, whether it’s your time or your knowledge or your computer’s processing power. Your first option is to just buy coins. There are different exchanges that will allow you to buy or trade coins to keep in your wallet. One of the most popular exchanges is Coinbase. Another option is by doing bounty, you will work with a given task, in return they pay you crypto if you fulfilled the task.
Activity: 83
March 29, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

I think the first thing you need to do is keep learning about COINS and other encryption currency, is this your son encryption in the premise of making money, only in this way can you better in the encryption monetary gains. You can listen to songs and dig up bitcoins, trade in bitcoin or do some bounty.
Activity: 36
March 29, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
You can start by joining an airdrop, that is completely risk free because it does not require any investments!

Inbot has airdrop still ongoing:

InToken is a cryptocurrency for business referrals and introductions. We have a global community of ambassadors who help companies get introduced to customers.

Inbot Ambassador is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our global community of ambassadors help you build trusted relationships with your customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

For more information and registration for airdrops please see https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
March 29, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
The easiest way to collect coins is by joining a bounty campaign. This method has no risk at all, you don't need to cost money at first. All you need is a laptop, internet, and knowledge. Some patience is needed as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
March 29, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
you can do some activity that can makes money from it, maybe you can try trading, its like buy when the price in down and sell it ehen the price is high, or you can do some mining, but mining need some capital to buy the mining rig  so id you dont have capital dont try to mining
Pages:
Jump to: