Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 10. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
It is easy to make money in crypto actually. First of all i would like to say that you can participate bounty and airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
There are quite a few ways to make money in the world of cryptocurrencies. Someone creates websites with a review of ICO, who is doing advertising of any coin or ICO in your blog or channel. Paid groups or tables with predictions of market development and the like.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Ok you just listed almost all of the ways to make money from cryptos. The other ways would be for you to buy coins with your own money when they are cheap and wait for the price to go back up to a point where you can sell them for profit. Another way is to take your services online, work online and ask that your wage should be paid in cryptos.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
The things you called are quite good in my own opinion. Trading is one great way to earn. Another good way to earn is to invest in coins that have masternodes like pivx. This would make you have passive income steadily and this is a great way to earn as well
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
I believe that the best option for a quick and reliable earning of coins is trading in the crypto market. But you need to carefully treat the choice of coins and your decisions to earn.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
Entering the crypto-currency, remember. You will never achieve anything when you are in a hurry and do not apply strength. You have to be able and understand many economically sides too. It is not enough to have only capital. You need to be able to correctly and timely invest in the crypt. That there was success.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
Today, the crypto market offers different ways to get coins. Including participation in social programs, bonus systems and bounty for earning.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
You can try different cranes, but it will be a penny, so it's better to make money on the bounty!
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Maybe if u have some skill to do something for community , nothing else i cnt remember xd , but better learn how to trade u can make good money Cheesy
Activity: 85
August 17, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
I just join bounties and wait for them in the exchange and I'm still waiting I hope their token price is high so it will worth it waiting for them
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 17, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
Investing is the most accessible way to earn money, but not necessarily the easiest!
But i like it best

I think you told everything you can do with crypto to earn.
All you said was the best thing to do to be outstanding and earning with cryptocurrencies unless you want to join the ponzi and hype which is the worst thing to do.
Trading is good when the prices keep growing high and higher but when it start crashing you wish you didn't were there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 17, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
There are so many ways how to make money in cryptocurrenices, you can do trading, mining or investing in ICO projects. But if you don't have enough money to start trading and investing then you can do airdrops and bounties where you can earn rewards and can be traded for bitcoin, ethereum or other top rated cryptos in coin market.
Activity: 402
August 17, 2018, 06:38:07 AM
Bounty is the good source of earning crypto although most of those are useless. But you have to find a good one. For example, if you consider the signature bounty of icoforums.net in which I joined, is really worthy. You can earn $40 worth if Ethereum as signature bounty and also rewards from the forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it.  

You want to earn money in the crypto world? just take your time to explore the forum about many good strategies on how to earn money. You can earn in many way like investing in many good ICO and joining their bounty program to earn their coins and sell it to earn money.

Joining bounty program and investing in many ICO is good but you need first to learn the good way on how to know the good andg  profitable ICO to avoid scam and wasting time project.

Why everyone encourages newcomers to cryptocurrency to participate in the bounty, they do not have market knowledge, they will not understand what they are doing, it makes their posts, shares are not worth the value for other people. Or if they join the signature campaign, I think it's junk messages
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
According to my idea and my experience, trading is the most profitable way that can make money in cryptocurrency field. But in trading the main thing is your experience and knowledge on trading. If you are new member to cryptocurrency , it is advice you to learn basic things on crypto and get into field.
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
Being a promoter of airdrops and bounties can be very much of a good way in making money from crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
I advise you to learn more about airdrop and bounty in this forum, but from your rank that is still Jr. Member then your journey will be long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
the choice of making money other than bounty, airdrop, mining, or trading is one more way that is playing in the faucet, only time is very drained and the results are not so good.
Activity: 104
August 16, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Investing is the most accessible way to earn money, but not necessarily the easiest!
But i like it best
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest some money in solid and serious coins and also some part of your bankroll in promising ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: