Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 5. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

all these ways you can use to get money, depending on your choice. for bounty and airdrop campaigns you can participate in it without having to spend capital. whereas trading, mining you must have capital. especially for mining you have to spend a lot of money to buy mining tools.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
There are 2 exceptional techniques to make income through cryptocurrencies: you can invest and keep it, or you can begin buying and selling, however for me buying and selling is a very risry interest, so i opt to hold my cash.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 10, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
There are several strategies, I personally think that the best strategy is HOLD, but you need to understand what to invest in, study the project and draw a conclusion whether it will live in the future. No one will say for sure, but you will make a choice for yourself..

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
Bounties are a great way of earning crypto money. join a signature campaign or any other campaign you want and so something useful in your spare time
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
There are lot of ways to make money in crypto apart from those method mentioned above, part of which is masternode coin, staking coin, lending program etc. Another way is to become a enthusiast, ambassador or team in a project or as a programmer to design a crypto project.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
There are many ways as you said but all are good without airdrop. For trading and mining you need to invest. Bounty needs hardworking and patience. So choose your favorite options.
Activity: 17
September 10, 2018, 11:13:30 AM
if you've got sensible information during this crypto space, then you're a valuable person, you can do trading/investing by yourself to earn money
Activity: 16
September 10, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
You can supply your skills and be paid in crypto tokens, like design signatures, or writing SEO content for ICO, managing telegram community groups.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
If you have a good group, you can get commision from affiliate and refferral program (airdrop or investment)
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
There square measure some ways to earn crypto currencies here. You can do mercantilism and create cash if you've got mercantilism information. Incase that you would like to earn while not investment then you should do social media campaigns and signature campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
September 10, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
There are plenty of options in the market for crypto currency, so you can trade crypto currencies on exchanges, you can also take part in bounty companies performing certain actions in favor of the project, and finally, it's free distribution of tokens
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 10, 2018, 10:27:25 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
investment is one of the fastest way to get a profit or make money with crypto, you can also do gambling but it is too risky, but its the same as trading and investing. but if you know what you are doing, you can face all that risk and has the opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
you can buy in ICO. if you can find the potential coin in ICO i'm sure you will get a lot. learn their whitepaper and know the dev team.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 10, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

If your career or your skill involve to these jobs : IT, designer, marketing and analyzing project. You can contact with projects to work for them. This is ways which are different to above ways and can bring to your more money
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 10, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
Investments could be a good method of making money. If you invest in a strong coins and you wait until that coin grows then you will be on profit. Also, join the bounty campaigns for extra rewards
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
Patience is the most have attitude in cryptocurrency.  If you are on the rush and you do not pay attention,  it can cost you a lots of money not to be patient.  Another thing you need to do in addition to be patient is to learn what cryptocurrency is all about and when you are investing, you must research before you invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 10, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
I write the first ideas that came to my mind.
1) Sale of mining equipment
2) Work as a bounty manager
3) Promotion of ICO projects
4) Exchange cryptocurrency for cash
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
For me, the most optimal way to earn coins is to participate in generosity companies!
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
You have to realize the fact that crypto currency is a very dangerous investment that can either give you a good income or kill your capital. Everything depends on you.
Time to invest in cryptocurrency is dangerous, then you should get it for free. And one of such ways is the bounty. There is also free distribution of tokens as airdrop, but unfortunately there to get some money will not succeed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 10, 2018, 09:13:12 AM
You have to realize the fact that crypto currency is a very dangerous investment that can either give you a good income or kill your capital. Everything depends on you.
Pages:
Jump to: