Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 31. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
March 16, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
Theres a lot of ways,mining which will give you passive income,trading which can give you x1000 or more easily but the risk is higher compare to mining that you wont risk anything,bounty and ICO investment which will require you a lot of digging informations so that you wont be giving away your money from these scam projects in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
March 16, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
One of the most simple ways to earn from crypto is investing, especially investing in mining, you can buy mining contracts online or setup your own mining (not recommended by me) secondly, projects like Envion also provide good opportunity to invest in mining and earn profit passively, i hope they will do well.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
March 16, 2018, 03:31:01 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Joining ICO campaigns or it can be called ICO hunting,searching for nre potential projects that could give a lot of profit in the future,that is why i loved cryptocurrencies because you could do a lot of things that suite your personality ,for example trading would be for those enthisiast or technical people,mining for those lazy people who has good money to start nvesting,bounty hunting for those people who wants to trade or mining but doesnt have enough money to start.
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
Bounty campaigns would be the least risky to these activities,you could lose a lot in trading also in ICO investments because there are no assurance that these new projects wont be stealing your invesdtments or not going to turn into scam,that is why i choose to be a full time bounty hunter so that am only risking my time and effort,
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 16, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
I am doing both bounty hunting and mining and i am really impressed to the bounty rewards that i am getting because it is better than having low end mining rig,i am planning to start trading in the future after i achieved my goal this year,cryptocurrencies is really suprising on how bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies doing the impossible.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 16, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
You could make a lot of money in trading but it requires a lot of experience and tehnical expertise,mining would require you to have big ivnestments to buy those expensive mining rigs surely if you dont have enough money from the two that i have mentioned that best thing that you could do is to start bounty hunting because it is really profitable and most of the people doesnt know that,.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
March 16, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
You cuold start your own project if you are qualfied enough. Blockchain has great calculative powers and lots of potential to be discovered.
Activity: 186
March 16, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
Simple join bounty campaigns if you dont have good money to start trading or mining,but if you have big initial investment you should go trading and mining as well because trading would give you an easy money it could be x1000 or more in just few months that is why trading would be the best way to get money ,mining will give you passive income so it is an ideal investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
March 16, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
In addition to all these methods, I know of two more options as you can earn on cryptocurrency.
1. If you are a good trader then you can open an online school for traders
2. It is possible to start the sale of equipment for the mining
Activity: 434
March 16, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
You have already listed all the possible ways you can earn cryptocurrency. But without being told trading is the best way to raise money in crypto. Just do your basic FA and TA. Yeah you missed, staking this is really good too. Find good projects and stake in early and you will be amazed by your profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
First of all, you need to understand how this market works and its basic rules, later to participate in bounty programs, and only then you can learn to trade
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
Joining ICO investments really going to give you a lot of gains if and only if you know how to pick good ICOs over these bunch of crap project or shitty projects that might turn into scams.That is why you need to learn how these ICOs works so that you wont be joining scam projects and you will not lose every investments you will do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
The crypto money market is very moving and fast. you may be rich and rich in poverty. so the right investments are very important. you can make money this way.
Activity: 166
March 16, 2018, 02:51:44 PM
Choose good ICO investment,do bounty hunting do trading isntead if you know how to trade with technical analysis because surely you will be making a lot of money because trading could give you x1000 in just few months,ICO investments are risky but the more you risk the more rewards you will get,bounty doesnt require you to have any investments only time and your effort would be required.
Activity: 546
March 16, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
You can promote Airdrops and get a referral bonus whenever someone signs up from your referral.
how much can you make money in a month if you advertise Airdrops??? I talked to different people on this topic and everyone told me something else. someone says it brings a lot of money, while others say it's a waste of time
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
Joining ICO porjects would be profitable too,no shitting but it would be more profitable in mining if and only if you know what you are doing,the best part would be the finding these potential projects by doing a lot of research,background checking,you will kno which of these bunch of projecys would be profitable or will give you a lot of profits in the future.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 16, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Several bounty programs still active and also referral, join now
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 16, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Do trading,mining and bounty hunting these are the things that are most profitable in cryptocurrencies or join a team for their new ICOs so that you would be making a lot of money.ICOs are very mucj profitable and if you are knowledgeable about programming you could join a team and start creating your own cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
March 16, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
Do bounty hunting and if you have enough money to buy rigs,buy expensive rigs for your mining and im sure 1 year or 2 you will be so much wealthness than you have now,cryptocurrencies are very promising and you shouldnt know how the market works ,how things are going to so that you wont be wasting your time and money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 16, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
it's easy. you buy cheap, you sell expensive. But seriously, you can earn only after investing in good projects and hodl
Investing on the good project is also the same buy cheap and sell high but normally we say it as buy low amd sell high.But I think OP is asking about how to earn crypto not how to make money from crypto so it is better to read the OP first before giving any suggestions.
Pages:
Jump to: